Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

Best Hostel to relax! I wanted to stay two nights... in the end I stayed five. It's so nice and clean, especially the bathrooms. Great pool and great atmosphere. A lot of nice small things that make you really feel at home (free tea/coffee, water to fill up your bottle...). And the staff and the drivers are very helpfull and friendly! And we had two drivers of the hostel and can recommend them. Thank you so much, I had a great time, I will come back!!

I have stayed here 4 times in the past 2 years. It's an excellent hostel to stay at.

Super kind staff, wonderful atmosphere, crystal cleaness, just everything is perfect.

Clean spacious dorm. Close to beach with swimming pool and lockers. Easy to meet people. Would recommend to a friend.

I had a great time here. The private twin room was spacious and clean, and the little porch outside the room was great. There is a nice and calm atmosphere although there are still good common areas (by the kitchen or pool) where it is easy to meet fellow travellers. The location is great because you are within easy walking distance of the beach and there are little shops and restaurants very nearby as well. The staff are really friendly and helpful.

Can't beat the price! Great location: five minute walk to the beach and five minute walk to a cheap warung (only IDR 9,500 for dinner!) The pool and loungers are a nice touch too! Only comment is I came home with bed bugs bite :(

Small pool but v nice. Twin room w porch and little yard looking onto pool was awesome. Brkfst delivered to porch in AM. A bit farther from the main part w all the restaurants but only 15 min to beach.

Awesome place to take a break from your holiday (yes, that's what i meant to say) and to meet new people. Very friendly and helpful staff and the swimming pool is nice!

Staff are super nice and always helpful and smiling. Pool area is a sanctuary and the bunk/bathrooms were pretty clean. Location is great, not far from the beach and a short walk to plenty of bars and restaurants.

I stay at room which shared with other 7 people. However, only 1 toilet serve with 8 people is not enough. Nice environment, excellant staff.

I stayed at Cafe Locca for one night and really liked it. The staff is friendly. The room is clean and has air conditioning and lockers to store your valuable things. The beds are comfortable. The bathroom is good. Outside there is a pool area where you can find the kitchen, too. The pool area is excellent, the kitchen is good. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Really nice hostel. Helpful and nice staff. Great place to meet people. Nice pool. I would recommend it !

I only stayed one night but I wish I couldve stayed a week! This hostel is a lovely oasis in a great location! Id love to return.

i was just looking for a place to stay a night before going to the airport the next morning. so i didn't really expect any luxury. but i guess cafe locca is quite nice. i stayed in the mix dorm. like i always do whenever i travel alone. what i don't really like is the bathroom/toilet is only 1 for each dorm room. and located inside the room with doors that can't be fully shut (due to the ethnic balinese style). so i found that a bit problem with waiting other people and also privacy-wise.

• 16th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Awesome place! Staff is very nice, lots of fellow backpackers hanging around the very clean pool in the beautiful garden, spacious rooms with great aircon cleaned every day - go go go!

The place is great for what you pay! I'm in a dorm, and will be for the whole month. Staff is great, there's a little pool, good size lockers and the room is nice and cool. Complaints are that the kitchen could be cleaner, the fridge doesn't really work. The beds are a little noisy, and the bathroom door in my room doesn't really close toward the bottom...but hey it's a dorm right? No privacy anyways. Everything else is great! I'm happy to stay here for a few more weeks.

• 2nd May 2014

Very nice courtyard around the swimming pool. Wonderful staff, so friendly and helpful. The place is clean and comfortable. Wifi is good. Maybe suggest customers using the kitchen wash their own dishes instead of leaving them for the staff to do.

I loved my stay in Cafe Locca. The staff is very nice and helpful. The place is super clean. Cleaners come every day and the garden is well kept. The pool is beautiful, surrounded by plants. I booked a double room, which was nice. Very good bed (mattress not too soft, not too hard) with mosquito net draped around it, nice interior, nice bathroom, convenient desk, airco, closet and a mini fridge. You can also make use of the kitchen, which I found very convenient, with a special diet I have.

• 18th Apr 2014

perfect stay, very helpful and nice stuff. Loved the pool!

This hostel is great. Safe, clean, comfortable and cheap!

• 15th Apr 2014