Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

Very nice place. Although as usual in Indonesia they are rather cheap and do not offer breakfast if you are staying in the dorms. I paid more than anyone else there for my dorm bed. I booked with Hostelworld for 7 nights and it cost me an extra 7 per day on top of the 100 regular fee. I wonder why? The place has a nice garden and pool.

I stayed here for four nights then came back again. The beds are just OK but are cleaned every morning. Dorm near the pool has a killer bathroom. The pool is sheer heaven, makes it worth the price. Staff is very helpful.

Nice place, friendly staff and overall lovely place to stay. Ended up extending my stay by three nights.

• 12th Sep 2014

Great pool and big clean bathroom. Big lockers. A good place to relax as it is quiet. Dorm room had AC which is a plus. Staff lack knowledge of the services and transfers the hostel sells. Poor laundry service.

Best Hostel to relax! I wanted to stay two nights... in the end I stayed five. It's so nice and clean, especially the bathrooms. Great pool and great atmosphere. A lot of nice small things that make you really feel at home (free tea/coffee, water to fill up your bottle...). And the staff and the drivers are very helpfull and friendly! And we had two drivers of the hostel and can recommend them. Thank you so much, I had a great time, I will come back!!

I have stayed here 4 times in the past 2 years. It's an excellent hostel to stay at.

Super kind staff, wonderful atmosphere, crystal cleaness, just everything is perfect.

Clean spacious dorm. Close to beach with swimming pool and lockers. Easy to meet people. Would recommend to a friend.

I had a great time here. The private twin room was spacious and clean, and the little porch outside the room was great. There is a nice and calm atmosphere although there are still good common areas (by the kitchen or pool) where it is easy to meet fellow travellers. The location is great because you are within easy walking distance of the beach and there are little shops and restaurants very nearby as well. The staff are really friendly and helpful.

This is a good option in Sanur. Indonesia does not have many dorms so having a cheap option is great. Sanur itself is not a great place to stay unless you are using it as a launching point to get to the Gilis or Nusa Lembongan. The rooms are very clean and there is hot water in the showers. I would stay here again.

Can't beat the price! Great location: five minute walk to the beach and five minute walk to a cheap warung (only IDR 9,500 for dinner!) The pool and loungers are a nice touch too! Only comment is I came home with bed bugs bite :(

Small pool but v nice. Twin room w porch and little yard looking onto pool was awesome. Brkfst delivered to porch in AM. A bit farther from the main part w all the restaurants but only 15 min to beach.

Awesome place to take a break from your holiday (yes, that's what i meant to say) and to meet new people. Very friendly and helpful staff and the swimming pool is nice!

Staff are super nice and always helpful and smiling. Pool area is a sanctuary and the bunk/bathrooms were pretty clean. Location is great, not far from the beach and a short walk to plenty of bars and restaurants.

I stay at room which shared with other 7 people. However, only 1 toilet serve with 8 people is not enough. Nice environment, excellant staff.

I stayed at Cafe Locca for one night and really liked it. The staff is friendly. The room is clean and has air conditioning and lockers to store your valuable things. The beds are comfortable. The bathroom is good. Outside there is a pool area where you can find the kitchen, too. The pool area is excellent, the kitchen is good. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Really nice hostel. Helpful and nice staff. Great place to meet people. Nice pool. I would recommend it !

I only stayed one night but I wish I couldve stayed a week! This hostel is a lovely oasis in a great location! Id love to return.

i was just looking for a place to stay a night before going to the airport the next morning. so i didn't really expect any luxury. but i guess cafe locca is quite nice. i stayed in the mix dorm. like i always do whenever i travel alone. what i don't really like is the bathroom/toilet is only 1 for each dorm room. and located inside the room with doors that can't be fully shut (due to the ethnic balinese style). so i found that a bit problem with waiting other people and also privacy-wise.

• 16th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Awesome place! Staff is very nice, lots of fellow backpackers hanging around the very clean pool in the beautiful garden, spacious rooms with great aircon cleaned every day - go go go!