Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

The hostel was okay, nice to have a pool & the air con worked well, beds were made every day which is unusual. However, there's only 1 bathroom for an 8 bed dorm, the lock on the bathroom door didn't work, there isn't a plug per bed or a personal light and the room was constantly full of mosquitoes (I think there are gaps in the ceiling where they come in). Not far from the beach but pretty far from the main town area. Saying that, we didn't have a bad time but it definitely could be improved.

Thought all was very well run by friendly staff.

• 10th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my time here! It was close to the beach, to many restaurants, the pool was small but ok to just chill out. It was one of the best hostels I've been so far. It's really easy to meet people and to relax all together outside.

Staff were awesome and were there to give you all the information you needed about the place. The beds were comfortable and room was clean. It felt like a homely place rather then a hostel. Really nice place to stay

Promised amineties not available! When asked for this at reception very rude replies, not helpful at all. Had proofs and everything, they just laughed... Had tot contact HW to sort things out... Far away from centre. No gate to hostel, no locks on doors, no security. Nicer and cheaper places around, don't stay in this rip-off-place!

Location is pretty rubbish and the place isn't too big. Sanur is quiet enough as it is but this was a fair way from anywhere, would recommend finding somewhere more central

Good place to stay, close to beach and cheap place to eat.

great place, would go back

Nice hostel with great swimming pool. I extended my stay here, my only issue was the door to the bathroom wasn't very sturdy, I stayed in a mixed dorm and was always worried someone would walk in when I was using the bathroom.

Very nice hostel and cozy atmosphere

Great place to stay in and very helpful staff. Loved the pool!

No real communal area but pretty decent hostel still, helpful staff good tomnstay for a night or two

Dorm overpacked. Double room very nice. We had to wait for towels till the next morning when we did not need them anymore. Simple breakfast and don't ask for an extra coffee because you simply wont get it!

Was a great place to stay!!! Met lovely people; staff was more than friendly and helpful...would go back any time :-)