8.0
Fabulous 294 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 294 Total Reviews
Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Located at Jl.Sudamala 8, , Sanur.
Indonesia
Sanur Bali 80228 Jl.Sudamala 8
80% 294
-8.7064805 115.2558088
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
6.9

Good location and good they have a night guard as my flight arrived ylat. I know it depends on the people but little to no atmosphere, few people around. was on a top bunk and on my last day I was sorting out my sheet and slats starting falling off so I got down and asked them to fix it which they said they would, I went out for dinner and drinks with a friend and when I returned at 2am my bed still hadn't been fixed, I had to go to the night guard to find me a different bed no discount offered

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
7.4

The staff was friendly and the guests were awesome. My only concern is after my night I came home (about 3am) and sat on my bed as I reorganized my purse from the day... about a min later a bed bug came sauntering over to me. I promptly killed it with a receipt I had in my hand. I slept outside on a pool chair instead. In the morning I told my dorm mates and the reception. She said thank you but I have no idea if they did anything about it. ASK IF THEY HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR BED BUGS!!! June 9th.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Pretty chill hostel. I stayed in the dorm above the reception and it's really spacious and cool at night. People were quiet most of the time so it was easy to sleep. Tthe beds were comfy enough. The bathroom was cleaned every day but still it was a little bit dirty that was the only downside for me. The pool is a nice extra, they have free water and a kitchen and it's just a nice place to hang out and there's generally some people around.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Very clean and modern place! Nice swimming pool and great atmosphere! Loved my stay here!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
11th May 2016

Cute garden with the pool. Friendly staff. A/C in the dorm was not working too well. Confortable mattress. Locker in the room.

2nd May 2016

Nice bedrooms, extremely clean, good beds, very good shower. They also have a good swimming pool. I recommend Cafe Loca and I would stay again. No much atmosphere, but u can meet some people. My experience was in the bedroom in front of swimming pool I don't know about other accommodations, some friends complained about no windows in other bedrooms there. Check if it matters for you !

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Easygoing hostel, was in the 8bed dorm, its above reception, so top security. Doesnt seem there are any activies, but it doesnt matter, coz indeed it fits the more tranquilo atmosphere of the whole district. It was indeed near the beach, mearest of hostels in the area I think, just 5 min.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

Amazing place! The dorms are really cute and clean, the shared bathroom is big, the pool area is perfect! Met some cool people here too. Would definitely stay again!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

Nice clean rooms and bathrooms. Comfortable beds. Pool area is small with limited beds/seating but still nice. Only a few minutes from the beach.

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
6.3

The bed was really, really loud and wobbly, I thought it would break when I climbed up it!! One room with the toilet, shower and sink was pretty annoying for eight people. The other people in my dorm and outside were so loud and inconsiderate when I was there - people making noise until maybe 2am each night. My locker was locked, and one of the days I came back to find it open fortunately still with my things in! The plug next to my bed didn't work. The location was good but overall pretty poor.