Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

Very good location for the beach and ferry port and local shops and restaurants. We are planing to stay again after our trip to the island. Clean room and bathroom and nice small pool. The directions to the hostel are not good , our taxi driver from Ubud was lost for around an hour and asked why they didn't give the name of the villiage on the directions. All in all would recommend.

• 27th Jan 2016

No keys given to the rooms. Rooms very small and dark. Bathrooms not great.

• 25th Jan 2016

I stayed at Cafe Locca for a total of 3 weeks so this will impact my review but I found it to be a beautiful and relaxed space. There is bars, warungs and all basic necessities around and heaps of cabs in the area. Sitting in the gazebo you meet an all sorts of travellers and the employees are lovely Remember to buy your own food because you'll need but there is cheap restaurants about if you can't be bothered. I'm going to miss to miss this place!

• 20th Jan 2016

The pool and communal area were good but each room only had one toilet and shower (together not separate) for 8 people which makes it difficult if two people want to use the bathroom at the same time (it also doesn't have a very good door to the bathroom!

The staff there was extremely kind and helpful. I would have loved to give a 10/10 but unfortunately the sliding door in the room on top of the reception was really noisy so every time someone left the room (even to simply go to the bathroom) it would make lots of noise. Also had to leave a two for facilities because of the bathroom. But for the rest it was excellent.

The best hostel in sanur for sure. May be on the whole island. Cheap and really clean with great staff!!! Thanks everyone ! Bryan

• 12th Jan 2016

Very nice stay, this hostel was a perfect place to spend New Years eve (aside from the fact we were sick). Very social and the rooms are great too.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Good place for backpackers, cool guests and good times.

Cold shower. If you turn off the light in the room, you can't use the light in the toilet, everything turn off.

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Chilled atmosphere, Great staff (the flores crew and my man philip!), nice garden with small swimming pool, decent kitchen that could use a few more utensils, good rooms with AC and good beds but bad bathroom doors, good location (south sanur, 2 min walk from beach). Ended up using cafe locca as my base camp and they were nice enough to keep my bag and board safe for rather long periods of time. Definitely recommend it!

Great place,great little garden with nice pool. Such a good value for money.

nothing much..just there for a night...I must say....

Thnx for a good time!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Much better than I expected. Well located, calm, nice and helpful staff and good facilities. Especially the room service every day should be mentioned, cause for this price categroy this is something very special.

Hotel is quite. Very clean rooms with a pool and adorable garden. Kitchen outside with all what you need to cook was a little messy. Staff very helpful and nice. Walk distance from bars, restaurants and shops. Tru recommend.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Everything was very clean and the room had space and air condition. The pool was also really cool and very clean. The Problem was the english level from the staff. We booked the erry to Lombok with them and they made everything wrong with the reservation (wrong time, wrong destination) and we nearly have to stay in Padangbai one more day because of this.

We got in very late at night and left in the morning. The staff was very friendly. Arranging pick up at the airport was easy. Everything seemed fine. The room was clean enough, but there are definitely stains on the bedding, etc.

• 8th Oct 2015

Very nice hostel and nice staff. I arrived at 1 am and that's was no problem!

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Denmark

I was only here for one night but it was a nice place to stay!

I loved this place it was everything I was hoping. Relaxed and beautiful. Only comments to make are in room 1 the bathroom light doesn't work without the main light being on so you either disturb the dorm or go to the toilet in the dark.