8.1
Fabulous 316 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 316 Total Reviews
Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Located at Jl.Sudamala 8, , Sanur.
Indonesia
Sanur Bali 80228 Jl.Sudamala 8
81% 316
-8.7064805 115.2558088
    Rooms available

16th Aug 2016

Amaazing people and musicians. Lots of love

• hmckaynz
  • New Zealand, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

I liked this place so much I stayed there again when I came back to Sanur for a night before heading to Nusa Penida. The staff are nice, the pool is great, walking distance to the beach and plenty of restaurants/bars and it's excellent value for money. Will stay here again when I'm next in Sanur.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Had a really good stay here and met some amazing people, it's pretty basic but the beds are comfy and the bathrooms are nice. It also has a pool and a kitchen if you wanted to use either. It's also very close to the mains street and the beach so its easy to walk around! I would stay here again if I came back to Sanur! It's right off the road so you feel really safe :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

My sister and I stayed here for three nights. It was definitely worth the money! The pool was super nice and the atmosphere is really great. We met a lot of people as we stayed in an 8 person dorm room. There was only one bathroom for 8 people which is attached to the room. I didn't find that an issue but some may find it a lack of privacy. Overall great place to stay! I would come back here again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Great home-stay that functions more like a hostel / mini-resort. Good value, and has a great little vibe with a mini-pool and kitchen (which is kinda rare for hostels in Bali etc). Met mainly European backpackers. The employees were even having a family birthday party there (for a 4 y.o.) the night I arrived - which is a good sign to me that they feel welcome / make others feel welcome.

• shaunhall17
  • England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
4.3

I didnt enjoy it here, the room i was in was very hot and the roads were very loud so was impossible to sleep. Not very good atmosphere aswell everyone was boring apart from philip who played guitar and the two trainees that works there they were cool. I wont be coming back here again

• Denmark, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
2.0

They cancelled our reservation 1 night before arriving- because they where overbooked :( not willing to cooperation to find a solution :(

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Positives: great staff, nice location, swimming pool, AC. Good atmosphere Constructive feedback: toilet door was just a screen type so not very private, people carry sand in off the beach, maybe a tap or bucket outside rooms to stop this. Beds need tightening as wobbly and noisy.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
29th Jun 2016

The staff is super friendly, especially the owner who gives you as much information as you want about Indonesia because he was a firmer tourist guide. The rooms are very nice, with big beds, good mattresses, air conditioning for 90000Everything is clean. The facilities are very nice, common swimming pool, garden and terrace. I decided to stay 5 days instead of 1. The only thing I would change is the bathroom door inside the room, which has got slots and it's not very practical for a 6 bed room.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
6.9

Good location and good they have a night guard as my flight arrived ylat. I know it depends on the people but little to no atmosphere, few people around. was on a top bunk and on my last day I was sorting out my sheet and slats starting falling off so I got down and asked them to fix it which they said they would, I went out for dinner and drinks with a friend and when I returned at 2am my bed still hadn't been fixed, I had to go to the night guard to find me a different bed no discount offered