Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

The little pool is great!! And the staff is very friendly and helpful. Had a good stay there!

Lovely little homestay/hostel hidden behind a bustling street. Staff were lovely, especially jonny. Tv/dvd player in small social area - good for if you need to escape from rain! Lovely pool and loungers. Only stayed for 24 hours as pit stop before moving on. Small kitchen uf you want to cook your own food too.

I loved this place, the staff were really friendly and allowed me to change my booking without a fuss. The location is lovely and I didnt really feel like leaving the place, choosing to stay by the pool and sunbathe. There are kitchen facilities with hot and cold drinking water which was great. The rooms were clean and fresh with great big lockers so it felt really secure. The bed was very comfortable and I slept soundly.

Little problèm, it is told breakfast includes, but it's not... The staff is nice

This was a lovely place to stay. It was low season so quite quiet, a great place to chill out for a few days, but still really close to the Main Street and the beach :)

All are great with our stay at there. Great staffs, good pool. would be very nice if they have hair dryer.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Café locca is probably the best dorm I've ever stayed in. Super friendly staff, very nice pool and lounge area in a neat garden, the rooms are clean and the bathrooms spacious, well equiped and clean. You definitely get that home feeling when you stay here. If I ever come to sanur again, I would stay here.

Very nice small hostel located minutes from a main street with shopping and restaurants also only ten minutes walk from the beach. The staff are very friendly. The dorm is spacious and light and they have a really nice outdoor pool the only thing I would fault them on is the bathroom is unfinished, half the ceiling is missing which opens into the hall where a portion of the ceiling is also missing. Not a major fault but it should be fixed. Overall a great place to stay and great value for money.

Should inform people that if you stay in the dorm you don't get free breakfast, which is odd as everywhere else in Bali you do... Pool is lovely though and great location, few minutes from beach.

Staff not very good at communicating information. Mosquitos, no hot water, internet sporadic.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Drinkable water is supplied at a water dispenser. The quoted price of other activities at the counter are fairly honest. I miss the atmosphere around the pool that everyone can easily join the conversation.

BOOM - What a great spot, Walking distance to everything (not that the scooters and taxis cost much anyway), plus they staff are chatty and fun, Leni is super helpful! And it is easy to meet people and enjoy a laugh around the pool, a social atmosphere all round, Oh and the pool was only 3 meters from my front door (making a midnight skinny dip uber easy - BOOM

The place is great for meeting people and the day staff were amazing, but there were a few negatives: breakfast not included for the dorm rooms, the front dorm had a lot of street noise, and a leaking roof, and the night watchman was apparently seen sitting on one of the beds watching us sleep (there were only 3 girls in the room at the time), which is super creepy.

I love Cafe Locca! Especially the staff who are all so kind and helpful. :) They even let us borrow a "payong" aka umbrella since it was raining for two days in Sanur. The whole place feels comfy and cozy too. Though I reco that they make a mandatory note where guests should wash their own plates/ cups after use (at the kitchen area)--- to keep the kitchen clean all the time. But overall, the stay was awesome! I loved almost everything!

The staff were nice and helpful and it's really easy to meet new friends in the kitchen/pool area. The beds are comfy and there are lockers to keep your stuff in. The beach is a 5 minute walk away and there are lots of shops and cheap places to eat nearby.

The staff was really helpful. The dorm is clean, near a small garden and the swimming pool. A good place to relax.

Dorm room had bedbugs and an inexplicable funk like rotten mangoes. When I told reception, they let me cancel the rest of my reservation at no charge. They seemed well aware of the bedbugs (the guy just said "oh, ok"), so take from that what you will. Everything else was ok, but if you care about cleanliness then try elsewhere.

Great hostel, clean and comfortable and only a short walk from the beach. Could hear quite a lot of noise from the street outside when in the dorm room so bring ear plugs. Also make sure you have the name and address of the hostel written down for when you arrive as the name changed recently and we were offered a pick up from the airport by the hostel which didn't turn up.

This place is super great as a hub for activities and as a place to chill. Staff is great and the garden is relaxing besides a rooster that likes to make some noise every once in awhile ha oh well. The bar linga longa is nice as well for the evening! Regardless you should hit up scuba diving while you are in sanur! I recommend joes gone diving! Unreal atmosphere with exceptional staff. Loved my trip to Bali

This is a great guesthouse - the staff are friendly, the place is spotlessly clean, the rooms are wonderfully cold with the air conditioning, there's a pleasant and good-sized pool in a leafy garden with lounge areas, free coffee, free filtered water, a kitchen and wifi. Everything you need! I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Sanur.