Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Reviews

Jl.Sudamala 8, Sanur, Indonesia

Location is pretty rubbish and the place isn't too big. Sanur is quiet enough as it is but this was a fair way from anywhere, would recommend finding somewhere more central

Good place to stay, close to beach and cheap place to eat.

great place, would go back

Nice hostel with great swimming pool. I extended my stay here, my only issue was the door to the bathroom wasn't very sturdy, I stayed in a mixed dorm and was always worried someone would walk in when I was using the bathroom.

Very nice hostel and cozy atmosphere

Great place to stay in and very helpful staff. Loved the pool!

No real communal area but pretty decent hostel still, helpful staff good tomnstay for a night or two

Dorm overpacked. Double room very nice. We had to wait for towels till the next morning when we did not need them anymore. Simple breakfast and don't ask for an extra coffee because you simply wont get it!

Was a great place to stay!!! Met lovely people; staff was more than friendly and helpful...would go back any time :-)

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was average...close to some good restaurants but othwrwise you'd need to walk over 30min to get around with out a bike/taxi. Rooms were very clean and good quality in dorms. Vibe was a little flat, but I was only there for one night.

The kitchen was extremely dirty, and I couldn't bring myself to cook in it. The staff also missed my pickup from the airport and were a bit difficult to communicate with/follow-through with. However, they were always friendly and tried to be as helpful as possible. The grounds and decor are beautiful, but there are no locks on the doors. The location is good if you're looking to get away from a lot of Bali's touristy hype, but it's rather far from the good beaches and nightlife.

The Staff was very nice and helpful, though communication at times a little difficult. Enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. Rooms were clean, kitchen looked quite bad, though. Next to the hostel is an empty space where something new willl be built eventually. At the moment, people dump their garbage their so it is not a nice spot to pass on the way to and from the Hostel.