8.1
Fabulous 345 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 345 Total Reviews
Cafe Locca Homestay (formerly Puri Anom) Located at Jl.Sudamala 8, , Sanur.
Indonesia
Sanur Bali 80228 Jl.Sudamala 8
81% 345
-8.7064805 115.2558088
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016
6.3

Finding the hostel & reception is difficult. Once found, you automatically walk by the reception. The guy looked at me with my backpack and didnt mind asking if I wanted to check is, as the hostel is 50M further. Bathroom was smelly and not really cleaned. There is a nice small swimming pool. Beds are fine but matresses are little bit old as you could feel the metal feather in there. The staff was not really helpful either. OK hostel if you just stayong 1 short day/pass tru for Nusa Lembongan

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016

The staff were very helpful, the room was clean, my bed was made up every day, and the whole environment was great. It's in a quite area and not too far from the beach, which is great for families or quieter travelers. Lots of good places to eat nearby and shopping as well. Only issue was that one morning they were spraying for mosquitos very early (6am or 7am) and it's quite loud. I had a bed right by the window and door and the smell of the spray got into our room. Otherwise, perfect stay!

19th Nov 2016
8.0

We got into Bali and they arranged a taxi for us which was nice. The hostel had a really clean, pretty pool. Our room was pretty sweet and was clean. No security box. Sanur is a quiet town and all the restaurants closed down around 10-10:30 pm. We over all liked the hostel and would come back :)

16th Oct 2016

Amazing place with a clean pool in the middle. Place is clean and staffs are friendly. Spent three nights there. Cool place to meet people. Thanks

• alexahall29
  • USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016
6.3

Cafe Loca Homestay was in a great location- tucked away off a main street. The pool was awesome. When I arrived my assigned bunk had been fitted with a blood stained sheet- I'm sure it was cleaned/bleached, but it was facing up! C'mon i'm sure someone saw that when making the bed- throw it out! After that i felt a little weird about the sanitation.

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
5.1

Security is not great - no key for the rooms so the doors to the dorm rooms are permanently left open. You are only given a key for a tiny locker inside the room. Nice pool area where people can chat and hang out but its completely dark at night. Overall, not the standard of other hostels I stayed in in Bali.

2nd Oct 2016

The pool is awesome, a great place to just chill out, it's only a 5-10 minute walk to the beach and local shops and restaurants. They have lockers, but when I was there they didn't have a key for my locker because the person before me lost it.

18th Sep 2016

Just stayed there for one night but the place had a nice swimming pool area where you can meet travellers. Special mention to the staff, they were really helpful, especially when I ran into trouble with an agency, they helped me out and booked a new ticket for me in a few minutes. Thanks a lot!

17th Sep 2016

A very lovely and comfortable place to stay in Sanur !

10th Sep 2016
8.0

Spent only one night there as we were in transfer to the Nusas. The double rooms are spacious, simple and clean. Big comfortable bed. Nice small garden with a small pool, located close to the beach, few bars and restaurants around. A fine place.