Cafofo Hostel Reviews

Rua Jornalista Orlando Dantas 7 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a great time at Cafofo Hostel. The staff were really friendly; helping me whenever I needed it and always greeted the guests with genuine smiles. The supermarket next door is great and It's pretty easy to get around the city from this hostel. I would definitely stay here again! P.s. If you are a fan of Nintendo, just go and play any of the classics they have got on offer - you won't be disappointed! ;)

This is a nice hostel. Very helpful and pleasant staff and great atmosphere.

The staff were great! The bathroom is a really bit weird, but its clean. It has an excellent location and its a great value for money

really enjoyed my stay at Cafofo! lovely staff and excellent location. plus I met plenty of awesome people in there. ace!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

I love this place! The staff is amazing! Thank you, Silmara, for everything! Cafofo Hostel is definitely my home away from home! I will come back!

• 2nd Oct 2014