Cafofo Hostel Reviews

Rua Jornalista Orlando Dantas 7 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wonderfully located hostel, right next to flamingo metro which can take you all over rio, friendly and helpful staff. The place was always clean and we had a good breakfast included every morning. There is a supermarket basically next door which is a plus. Good security with 24hr reception.

Very nice and friendly stuff, delicious breakfast, nintendo oldschool consoles, enought space in dormitory, quiet and peacefull atmospher. Execellent!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Staff was really nice and helpful. The place is cleaned every day by a hard working man. Location is really nice close to the metro station. Atmosphere was good and it was not too expensive. What else are you looking for?

I had a great time at Cafofo Hostel. The staff were really friendly; helping me whenever I needed it and always greeted the guests with genuine smiles. The supermarket next door is great and It's pretty easy to get around the city from this hostel. I would definitely stay here again! P.s. If you are a fan of Nintendo, just go and play any of the classics they have got on offer - you won't be disappointed! ;)

This is a nice hostel. Very helpful and pleasant staff and great atmosphere.

Only stayed some hours while waiting for my flight at night. However, since my arrival I understood its name, “cafofo”: you can feel at home in this nice place. Breakfast was excellent (or maybe I was so hungry after travelling from BH) and the staff very kind. Even if you don’t find first class accommodation here, you’ll enjoy the atmosphere.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels