Cairngorm Lodge Youth Hostel Reviews

Glenmore, Aviemore, Scotland

Great place good food and friendly stuff!

Thoroughly enjoyedy stay at the hostel. The facilities were great, especially the dry room (much required in Scotland) and the bike shed. The only problem I had was that there was no plug in my room. Beautiful place, I will be back again.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

The hostel is in a really great location. In the middle of nowhere. I've just loved it. There is a lake next to it where you can swim (if you are brave enough, the water was reeeally cold!). Gary, the guy at the reception was really cool. He helped us a lot. Suggested some trekkings to do around and printed us a map. He is really easy going guy and really kind. Hope you enjoy your staying ;)

This was a very pleasant and comfortable hostel with excellent staff. It was well located for access to the countryside and quieter that some other hostels.