Cairns Girls Hostel Reviews

147 Lake Street, Cairns, Australia

The location of the hostel is good, it's not too far from the centre but you don't get all the noise so it's a nice quiet place. The staff is super friendly and the place is kept really clean! The only downside for me was that the mattress was so so bad, a foam one with a big dent in it from usage, I slept poorly due to that. Also there seems to be a few older long term ladies and it makes the vibe not the best. Overall it's a good place to stay when you want quiet time.

If I had the opportunity to pick a different hostel, I would have. It was not bad, but they do not accept credit cards which was rather annoying and there were not many people around my age to talk to. If you like to meet a lot of people at the hostel you are staying at then find another place to stay.