Cairns Girls Hostel Reviews

147 Lake Street, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I found the building and ambience beautiful. It has a small but cosy garden. You have plenty of kitchens, at least 2 ovens (I haven´t checked the rest), beautiful cutlery, big fridges.. The place is very clean (also the bathrooms and showers) and quiet at night. You can have a great sleep there. The mattress is ok too. The only thing was that during the day can be reeeally hot.

One of the greatest hostels I've stayed in Australia.Only negative thing was that the room was very hot and the air conditioning was so noisy, that I couldn't sleep well.