Cairo Center Hostel Reviews

20 Adly St., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

No Rating

They have amazing tours! Everything can be organized from the hotel which makes your stay in Egypt much easier and more enjoyable. One thing I didn't like is the fact that we didn't get transport to the airport although in the hostelworld description they say if you stay for more than 2 nights you get it. It turned to be 4 nights when we were already there. However, they have quite rooms, guard on the first floor and really helpful staff so they are worth the money.

A single traveler who is I never reviewed any hostel I stayed in, but I did this one because it's a new hostel with great staff, great location, awesome tours organize " Sheriff " , for sure coming back to stay here ..

• 4th Jun 2013

Great hostel that offers a good place for individuals and groups and a good cheap hotel-style option. Staff are friendly and helpful giving all the good tips to explore Cairo and Egypt. Nice common room and kitchen area and very central location near to transport, restaurants and the Egypt Museum.

even it's a new hostel, and I was afraid to book it at first but I did it anyway which is perfect because I had a great experiences, It's a big Hostel in a decent location for a good price, Free wifi, breakfast. Staffs are helpful and nice. Got help for my luggage after check-in and check-out, Sheriff helped me with all the tours I needed around Egypt, I'm already planning my next stay at this hostel during my return trip to Cairo.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Such a fun and family atmosphere where everyone wants to make friends with everyone! The staff is so welcoming and they genuinely care they even organized my tours in all over Egypt, was perfect and great value for the cheap price I paid ! This place attracts people who want to meet people along their journey! Doesn't get better than this place .

• 22nd May 2013
  • Scotland

Thank you for your trust, we can't wait to host you ..

I loved my stay Cairo Center Hostel. The location was perfect, the rooms were amazing and the staff was friendly. They organized some of the best tours I've been on.

After reading a few negative reports about this place i was a little worried. When i arrived i was greeted in a warm and welcoming manner, the staff were really helpful and friendly. I booked a few tours through the hostel and didn't have a problem at all. The guy i booked the tours through really knew his stuff and was more than willing to help out. I had a good stay. Good value for money too. I would visit again for sure :)

Thank you so much for your trust and looking forward to seeing you again in Egypt..