Cairo Inn Reviews

6 Talaat Harb Square, Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

It was really wonderful: great breakfast; great staff and lovely room.

Untrustworthy. Not recommended. Google for other people's reviews and experiences.

• 12th Jan 2015

I felt to be like in my home. Excellent hospitality!! Nice view from my room ,many restaurants all round., organised for me two all day trips not expensive, great location in the middle of old Cairo downtown, opposite the Groppi cafe - Museum and food/services/shopping/bars all within walking distance. hotel staff was respectful and friendly. the room was very clean and the WIFI was perfect.

• 2nd Jan 2015

I was shocked. I made reservation for single room with private bathroom for 100 pounds. When I came to hotel , I was very tired, (next day), reception guy said to me they don't have the room I have reserved, and he offered me another room, with shared bathroom(!) in the next building(!) , with the price 150(!). When I said No thanks, he didn't stop following me and walked with me on the street saying "I want to help you! Never, never, never again! It was scary and disgusting! Lost my deposit.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Russia

MR Ali wasn't our problem because you made one night reservation and we were full the next day so we really were wishing to extend with us if we had availability that day. and we were trying to help you but it didn't work . and our way to make our customer happy .