• 41 Sherif Street 6th Floor,Downtown,Cairo,, Cairo, Egypt

9.6
Superb 33 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 33 Total Reviews
Cairo Paradise Hotel Located at 41 Sherif Street 6th Floor,Downtown,Cairo, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 002 41 Sherif Street 6th Floor,Downtown,Cairo,
96% 33
30.0519802 31.2426495
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

I stayed at the Paradise Hotel in Cairo during my visit there last month. The location is excellent, about a 10-15 minute walk to Tahrir Square. I found the staff to be extremely accommodating and warm. They helped me with transportation to the airport and with directions to local attractions. I stayed in a small private room but it was clean and next to the bathroom. Mosquitoes were a problem but that is to be expected in Egypt. Overall, I was very happy and would highly recommend it.