Cake Hostel Reviews

2F, No. 126-4, Sec.2, Taichung Port Rd., Situn Disct., Taichung, Taiwan

The address provided is fake on the website. This hostel was moved to another place on same road. It's quite irresponsible cos it takes me much more to look for it. The room is alright but the air con sucks. It's very hot in summer time with a poor fan. Coffee n tea provided which is the only advantage.

Really dogdy hostel which clearly operates illegally under a variety of names and a wrong address. They gave away my bed before I arrived and I was stuck in Taichung during CNY without a place to stay ar 23.00 at night (and all other rooms booked out). Got no help in finding a new room. Had to spend the night in Mc Donalds. Not pleased.