Caledonian Backpackers Reviews

3 Queensferry Street, Edinburgh EH2 4PA, Edinburgh, Scotland

Very friendly staff greeted me and helped me find the laundry room. I really loved the decorating! All of the walls were full of life! The bar was a very fun place to chill and have a drink. The whole place was very clean and well-kept, as well.

I thought the hostel was located a little too far from the Old Edinburgh, where all the guided tours departed. It took me around 20 minutes to do the back and fourth multiple times during the day. But hey, the city is so beautiful that it didn't matter that much. The kitchen was perfect: there was everything I needed to cook and multiples fridges so everyone can stack their food. The staff was great, I went out with them on the first night I stayed there. I had a great time!

Had loads of fun thinking about living there long term

It was a very nice stay, all the staff was very friendly and helpfull, despite my bad English level.

• 22nd Feb 2014

The hostel was incredibly nice and clean, rooms were a good size and beds were very comfortable. Staff was helpful and breakfasts were decent.

• 22nd Feb 2014