7.1
Very Good 975 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 975 Total Reviews
Cambie Hostel - Seymour Located at 515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver, Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver BC V6B 3H6 515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver
71% 975
49.2837918 -123.1145739
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

I only stayed one night but it was a good night. The hostel itself is located downtown which made it easy to walk everywhere. The staff was very friendly and answered all of our questions about where to go and how to get there. There is no curfew so you could walk in at anytime after the night out.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
8.0

It was very noisy at night (stayed on a Friday and Saturday night though) and the showers could have done with more privacy (frosted glass on the doors were quite see through). It was cheap, clean and the staff were lovely, but probably won't stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
6.6

I was only there to sleep for a night and it was fine. Bit noisey (being above a bar) and the shower was disgusting (the smell was putrid). Besides that, the room was good, need lockers but would stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
6.6

The photos on the website have been taken elsewhere. The room I stayed in had extremely bare-bones beds, paper thin sheets and large chunks of paint missing off the walls. A 2 person room, no cupboards or cabinets in the room, no where you can lock your things into. They have a single table and chair. The window didn't close fully, and had some form of lice crawling on it. I'll be honest, I've glimpsed other rooms and they seem nice enough, but I stayed in room 121 and it was just... bleak

• Canada, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016
2.0

Horrible hostel. Unfriendly receptionist. I check in and check withing the first 20minutes. I saw the room, was dirty nor character. First hostel that I see that has no lockers. Lack of security. I walk out right away. The receptionist atleast refund me the $10 deposit for the keys. I was my money at this hotel. I only spent 20minutes there. I had to leave and find a decent place to sleep. I will never recommend this property.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 18-24
7.7

Was a great location in downtown Vancouver within walking distance of everything you need. We had a private room and it was pretty clean. We were on the top floor and could still hear the music from the bar down stairs and while this didn't affect us it was probably really load on lower floors. All in all suited our needs and would stay here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. Should let people know it has party places downstairs.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3.7

This place is cheap and in a convenient location. But it's also filthy, uncomfortable, loud, cramped, and generally unpleasant. Pay more. Go elsewhere.

• Canada, Female, 41+
29th Jun 2016
7.4

Great location in downtown but karoke bar and dancing club downstair which is very noisy in weekend nights. Not much kitchen facility to cook any food. Need a deposit money for towel and key. Overally it was ok for a short stay with that low price.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
6.9

It's the loudest hostel I've ever stayed in and I've done a lot of traveling. It is an ok place, but keep in mind that because of the bar you'll hear music until 2am every night. Very close to everything, some nice staff but not all of them. Good coffee and muffins.