7.3
Very Good 1,051 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 1,051 Total Reviews
Cambie Hostel - Seymour Located at 515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver, Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver BC V6B 3H6 515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver
73% 1051
49.2837918 -123.1145739
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

First time staying in a hostel and I was not disappointed! The staff was super friendly and helpful, the location is awesome, and the little kitchen on our floor had everything we needed. Definitely making a trip back here in the future!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
2nd Nov 2016
5.7

Shabby building & facilities, not very clean.

• jacob_gray_86
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
31st Oct 2016

I only stayed one night and had a private room with my lady. The double bed was actually a double with a single bunk above which kind of made the room feel cramped but for the price and for one night I wasn't too stressed. The girl checking us in wasn't friendly at all but she wasn't rude and the guy that checked us out was very nice so I suppose that balances out. The bar downstairs looked pretty cool but I didn't drink there. All in all, a big decent hostel in the middle of Van.

• Philippines, Male, 41+
20th Oct 2016

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Very convenient location. The facilities are okay, though my room's floor was a bit untidy. I guess this is due to the ongoing repairs in the hostel when I checked in. For the price I paid I wouldn't complain. If ever I go for an overnight stay in Vancouver I'd definitely check-in again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016
7.7

Perfect just what I neede! My bed was big and super comfy. Nice to be in a smaller room. Location was perfect. Wished there was a locker in/near the room for valuables. Thanks!!!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2016
7.7

Very friendly staff, very central location (from airport train) etc, I've stayed there twice - both times the bed mattresses were waaaaaaay past their sell by date for comfort.....but hey-ho, cheap and cheerful! I'd stay again if on budget.

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
6.3

Staff not always very happy to be working. security is good, but not much facilities to cook or store food.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2016

Okay hostel. 2 bed rooms and no great common area means its hard to meet people, unless you want to go down to the bar by yourself. Good area though.

• Canada, Male, 41+
16th Sep 2016
7.4

Lots of noise from Pub below.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
6.3

A little run down, fairly clean though. Girl on front desk was a bit miserable as if you asking any questions was a huge inconvenience to her. Good location, in the centre of downtown