Cambie Hostel - Seymour Reviews

515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

Good Hostel, but beware that you can hear the club pumping out dance music downstairs on a thursday/friday/saturday night until 2 am.

Amazing stay, the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was accommodated.

• 20th Feb 2015

Staff was really nice and always ready to help! However, I didn't feel 100% secure and someone kept taking things from my food supply in the fridge.

The kitchen was only poorly equipped for serious cooking. Someone kept taking things out of my food bag in the fridge, which annoyed me.

It was freaking cold in my room.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Poland

When we arrived with my girlfriend, the room was cold, the light didn't work. The bathroom was cold too. They were no cutlery on the kitchen, cold in there too, obviously.. The staff were convenient and try to fix it but when you want to sleep and the room it's cold, it's too late..