Cambie Hostel - Seymour Reviews

515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

Showers had nice hot water and good pressure. Book a 4 bed mix dorm and lucked out having no one else in the room the 2 days I stayed which was a great bonus. Muffins in the morning a nice touch. Appreciate the luggage storage before checking in and after checking out before I had to leave the city.

• 17th May 2015

+Very good Location directly in Downtown +Friendly staff -just one working toilet -no Chocolate Muffins

• 14th May 2015

The noise from the bar was a problem when trying to sleep, even 2 floors up. The daytime staff were very helpful and friendly.

Great hostel, prime location, next to a fun bar, close to the waterfront, nightlife

• 13th Apr 2015

Good Hostel, but beware that you can hear the club pumping out dance music downstairs on a thursday/friday/saturday night until 2 am.

Amazing stay, the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was accommodated.

• 20th Feb 2015

Staff was really nice and always ready to help! However, I didn't feel 100% secure and someone kept taking things from my food supply in the fridge.

The kitchen was only poorly equipped for serious cooking. Someone kept taking things out of my food bag in the fridge, which annoyed me.

It was freaking cold in my room.

• 15th Dec 2014