Cambie Hostel - Seymour Reviews

515 Seymour St. V6B 3H6, Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I chose the Cambie because of its location. Fourtenately it was little more for me than a place to rest my head. The facilities were sufficient but only barely and often seemed haphazardly put together (one of the beds in my room seemed on the verge of literally falling apart. And I though the shower facilities were less than adequate having little privacy and one of the two showers on my floor was missing a head. blanket that I was provided had a ver large cigarette burn and I saw mouse!

• 24th Mar 2014

Really great service at the Cambie. The pub downstairs was great, awesome atmosphere and in a great location. Staff was super friendly and very helpful! Key situation was a bit troublesome, I had to switch to 2 different rooms because the keys didn't work. Also the bathroom, specifically the shower tap didn't work very well and could use some work. Happy bathrooms equal happy guests.

• 24th Mar 2014

Great location and great facilities for a great price. No negatives.

I loved my stay here! Met some amazing people, the pub crawl on Sunday's is definitely worth while. Never had to wait for a bathroom, everything was clean. Nothing bad to say about this hostel.

The rooms are kinda small and for the rprice its average. Other hostels are at the same price with a bit bigger private rooms and some come with a tv.

• 15th Dec 2013

Kev at the front desk was awesome!!!!knew the area and hockey so well!!go habs!!

Pro: Small cosy hostel, very clean and well kept Great location Great staff Good bathroom and shower facilities Great breakfast add-on for min $ Con: Rooms are dated and in need of refurb Windows are very old and need replacing No individual lockers in the dorm rooms

• 9th Nov 2013

Malones bar is good but the atmosphere in the actual hostel was a bit dead. Also bit cold but it is an old building. Staff good, location great, quiet