Cambie Hostel Reviews

63 Victoria Cres., Nanaimo, British Columbia, Nanaimo, Canada

I 've never seen such a filthy hostel. Dirty wahsrooms, dirty beds, no sheets, smelly. The entrance and the bar looks very rundown as the entire hostel facilitiy. I didn't even stay the night. Only positive thing: I got my entire money back!

• 6th May 2015

Like someone else said, it's basically just rooms over a bar, so it's incredibly loud. The room was a little shabby but mostly just cheerless - it could use a nicer colour of paint, or maybe some artwork. Kitchen is a joke, really needs a kettle! Staff seemed harried and more interested in bar than the hostel.

The staff were nice, the room clean and large. Unfortunatly the room was freezing cold, and even after informing the staff, who I think turned something on, I still huddled under my blanket and my coat with my hat on to try to sleep.

• 17th Mar 2015