Cambridge Lodge Budget Hostel Reviews

109 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048, Sydney, Australia

No lockers at the hostel and the front doors(both sides of the building) were open all night. The hostel itself is nice but overpriced. The lady that works there (manager I think) was nice enough but never seemed to be at reception. Not far from Newtown.

Thankyou so so much. My partner and I have travelled the world and stayed in many hostels, and we were slightly apprehensive about the standard of Aussie hostels. Well can I just say we had an amazing time and I would have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone!!!! Thanks to Zorica?? And her team for running a beautiful hostel (:

• 23rd Nov 2014

This hostel is pretty clean. A good place to stay if you don't want to be close to the city. It's also close to Newtown which is a pretty great area.

Lovely hostel and staff, great facilities and great location just 2 minutes to the train station!

Great place to stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds are comfortable

• 11th Oct 2014