Cambridge Lodge Budget Hostel Reviews

109 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048, Sydney, Australia

Ok for a nights rest.

The kitchen facilities and bedrooms were great. However the bathrooms were in great disrepair with only one out of four showers usable and even then it had little to no pressure.

Too far away from the City. When I arrived no one was around anymore, even tho I told them when I would arrive.

Nice quiet location. Good suburban retreat. Only issues were that planes landing taking off fly very close making a lot if noise. There were also ants in my room but that didn't bother me too much as they weren't on the bed.

• 4th Mar 2015

The door of my room couldn't be locked till 5 minutes after closing it. Moreover that room had inside a wall that I'm sure it was full of machines and pipes such as water meters...etc, that sound was too noisy and awful, impossibe to sleep with normality. The other guests were very kind and polite and the kitchen was shared with them without problems...otherwise in my personal case I don¡t like to share the kitchen with cockroaches, ants and similar insects. You decide traveller. Regards.

• 15th Feb 2015