Cambridge Lodge Budget Hostel Reviews

109 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048, Sydney, Australia

Nice quiet location. Good suburban retreat. Only issues were that planes landing taking off fly very close making a lot if noise. There were also ants in my room but that didn't bother me too much as they weren't on the bed.

• 4th Mar 2015

The door of my room couldn't be locked till 5 minutes after closing it. Moreover that room had inside a wall that I'm sure it was full of machines and pipes such as water meters...etc, that sound was too noisy and awful, impossibe to sleep with normality. The other guests were very kind and polite and the kitchen was shared with them without problems...otherwise in my personal case I don¡t like to share the kitchen with cockroaches, ants and similar insects. You decide traveller. Regards.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Spain

No lockers at the hostel and the front doors(both sides of the building) were open all night. The hostel itself is nice but overpriced. The lady that works there (manager I think) was nice enough but never seemed to be at reception. Not far from Newtown.

Thankyou so so much. My partner and I have travelled the world and stayed in many hostels, and we were slightly apprehensive about the standard of Aussie hostels. Well can I just say we had an amazing time and I would have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone!!!! Thanks to Zorica?? And her team for running a beautiful hostel (:

• 23rd Nov 2014

This hostel is pretty clean. A good place to stay if you don't want to be close to the city. It's also close to Newtown which is a pretty great area.

Lovely hostel and staff, great facilities and great location just 2 minutes to the train station!

Great place to stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds are comfortable

• 11th Oct 2014