8.4
Fabulous 282 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 282 Total Reviews
Cambridge Lodge Budget Hostel Located at 109 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048, Sydney.
Australia
Sydney 2048 109 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, NSW 2048
84% 282
-33.8957822 151.1672937
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 41+
11th Nov 2016
8.0

Everything we expected. Staff were great. Bathroom should have been attended to more frequently.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

Close to Newtown a bit far away from CBD If you spend some $ more u get a nice and clean home there

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
14th Oct 2016
7.4

Positiv: Very friendly and welcoming staff, free tickets to parties Negativ: The guys in my room were very messy - had their things lying around everywhere - it's not really the fault of the hostel, but they were longterm guests and the problem must have been not enough shelves. There were also no lockers in my room, not enough power stations to charge my mobil phone - I would recomend getting rid of the tvs in the rooms and invest the money in some shelves & plugs.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

I stayed at Cambridge Lodge over the weekend with some friends and had a great time. The room was very clean and had great facilities, but not only that the lady at reception made our mornings! So lovely, friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay here again.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Oct 2016

Excellent value for money. Staff were great. I'm simply really glad I choose to stay here when I visited Sydney

• Australia, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

good bathroom, you do not have to wait at all. superisingly, there is a tap and basin in the 2 bad mix room, which is handy. it is nice to include breakfest, then you do not have to go somewhere to find food in the morning. Internet is slow, but better than nothing. It is a bit noisy in the corridor at first night during my stay, the rest three days are quiet.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

We had stayed in 2 hostels in Sydney for our trip, this one definitely seemed a little bit farther away from the center of the city but the facilities were great. We had a late book in and everything was waiting for us, the rooms are super clean and ours had a flat screen TV in it. Clean and cool environment. Very chill place.