CamelBackpackers Hostel Reviews

1601 North 13th Avenue, Cross Road McDowell, Phoenix, USA

Friendly staff! Had a short but awesome time.

very clean, very friendly staff, painless check in, big common area per person and nice modern kitchen - not cramped; a little out of the way and in an unsafe neighborhood, but you'll likely have a car to get out, and there are streetlights to help protect it

I loved everything about it, mainly the staff great people Ian, Martin, an Randy great people showed us such a good time well managed, great rooms, great location I will always come back!!

This place is more like a house than a hostel. It felt like I was home with my roommates. Really clean. Staff was really friendly and helpful. No complain at all. I will come back for sure.

I had a great visit to Camelbackpackers. I definitely recommend it!

A really nice hostel with a friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again.

The hostel was awesome.The staff were welcoming, the place was like a big family home with a welcoming common room where everyone could hang out. It was very cleaned and u thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.

• 17th May 2014

What a great place! The staff are wonderful and so much is for free. It has a uniquely homey feel and there's tons of information on things to do around Phoenix.

Amazing place!! The staff is just so cool and friendly and helpful!! All is very clean !!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in without a doubt! Staff are super friendly and can't help enough. Its like a home away from home, facilities were excellent and the cleanliness was great... really enjoyed me time there!!! Cheers guys x

• 14th Apr 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Cosy, laid-back hostel. It's cheap but the location isn't great, good 15-20 min walk to the light rail which, without a car, you need to get anywhere in Phoenix. Staff and everyone are very friendly.

Great experience, great staff, great hostel. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to visit Phoenix.

• 30th Mar 2014

Beautiful and friendly hostel, within easy walking distance of the light rail (or you can get a bus). Access to the airport via rail and skytrain is excellent. Staff were friendly and the communal areas have the special magic that means everyone talks to each other.

I had such a pleasant stay! The staff was super nice and welcoming. I would definitely come back.

The perfect hostel. Highly recommended :) wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Phoenix.

the staff r awesome.. super nice and extremely helpful.. im not much a fan of phoenix but the hostel is close to a gas station, food and supermarkets..

The best hostel in the world! With the most amazing and helpful staff!

Really easy to get to the light rail. You can take the bus, but I just walked since it was only a mile. Staff was friendly