CamelBackpackers Hostel Reviews

1601 North 13th Avenue, Cross Road McDowell, Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Best hostel I've ever stayed in without a doubt! Staff are super friendly and can't help enough. Its like a home away from home, facilities were excellent and the cleanliness was great... really enjoyed me time there!!! Cheers guys x

• 14th Apr 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Cosy, laid-back hostel. It's cheap but the location isn't great, good 15-20 min walk to the light rail which, without a car, you need to get anywhere in Phoenix. Staff and everyone are very friendly.

Great experience, great staff, great hostel. Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to visit Phoenix.

• 30th Mar 2014

Beautiful and friendly hostel, within easy walking distance of the light rail (or you can get a bus). Access to the airport via rail and skytrain is excellent. Staff were friendly and the communal areas have the special magic that means everyone talks to each other.

I had such a pleasant stay! The staff was super nice and welcoming. I would definitely come back.

The perfect hostel. Highly recommended :) wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Phoenix.

the staff r awesome.. super nice and extremely helpful.. im not much a fan of phoenix but the hostel is close to a gas station, food and supermarkets..

The best hostel in the world! With the most amazing and helpful staff!

Really easy to get to the light rail. You can take the bus, but I just walked since it was only a mile. Staff was friendly

I loved this place. It was clean and spacious and the staff were helpful and friendly. It felt almost more like a bed&breakfast than a hostel - definitely good value.

best hostel i have ever seen in the hole USA! absolutely recommendable.

Excellent staff and the place is very tidy. I really enjoyed my stay over here. I will definitely recommend this hostel. Thank you! :)

• 14th Dec 2013

The hostel had a very homely feel, it was so nice hanging out with all the staff. Both Ray and Thomas in particular were so welcoming and easy to hang out with. I hope I'll be back there sometime in the future! Thank you for having me!

very friendly staff, not so far from the bus stop the only thing is that in Phoenix, there is nothing much to do !

One of the best hostels ive stayed at. Nice people. Cozy and homey! No frills no hassle. Enjoyedy stay immensely. Helped me book my Grand Canyon tour via email when I couldn't give my credit card number.

I had a great stay, thanks for taking us out for the art festival thing. It made our trip.

great staff, great location, highly reccomended.