Camelot Inn & Hostel Reviews

165 West 800 South, Salt Lake City, USA

Great location to relax and recharge. The hostel is very different to any other I've been to - definitely more like an apartment building. Very well maintained though

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay at Camelot Inn & Hostel. Thank you for the nice comment and rating.

Great stay at the hostel in SLC! They have a shared kitchen, bathrooms and computers. Great little setup. Hostels are a good option if you like meeting people and are on a budget. Expect bunk beds.

• 25th Mar 2014

Very pleasant, ideal for the ones who want to spend some days in a clean and quiet place.

Thank you very much for your great review and comments!

It kinda smelled like an old folks home when I walked in.

Thank you for the nice rating. ====SMELL IN COMMON AREA==== None of our other guests have ever had that experience. We clean the rooms and common areas each day, and we use Febreeze to keep the property smelling fresh. 35)...The whole building smelled fresh and clean. K.G.H. "Kate" Nicholes (CG) Montana, USA 16)...there isn't any smoking or drinking of alcohol here and so it's very clean and easy to breathe. Ben Harrison (CG) Colorado, USA

It was my second stay at Camelot Inn and Hostel and I may be coming again! The location is perfect and the only thing I had some trouble with was to find an interesting channel on TV. The offered selection seems to be from last century... Anyway, I liked my stay, thank you!

Thank you for your nice comment about our property and location. ====TV==== We don't invest in any expensive cable packages so that we can continue charging low rates on all of our rooms. 11) Camelot Rooms are clean, safe, and affordable...You will be pleasantly surprised to know that Camelot Rooms have Cable TV and High Speed Internet connection in each and every room. Martin Gainty (CG) New Hampshire, USA

I did love the place!!! Its always clean, excellent location, has all facilities, safety because main entry and room access is controlled by codes, I highly recommend the hostel!!! I will definitely make reservation with Camelot my next holiday in SLC !!!!

It isn't a hostel. There isn't good atmosphere. No activities, no reception. They don't receive cash, no way. The girl who was there isn't helpfull. I really didn't understand the price. It isn't so expensive if you see on internet. But tax is not included and it is higher than another hostel in SLC. Through it all, I changed to another hostel.

We're sorry you didn't understand our hostel. ==RECEPTION== We have office staff on the property each weekday morning. ==ACTIVITIES/PRICES== We don't spend money organizing/directing activities so our guests can enjoy the savings. Also, the city transit system is a one-minute walk away, so most people go and enjoy city activities. There is one local hostel whose dorms are a couple dollars cheaper, but for all other room types we are at least $5 cheaper than other hostels.

View all Salt Lake City Hostels