7.6
Very Good 458 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 458 Total Reviews
Camelot Inn & Hostel Located at 165 West 800 South, , Salt Lake City.
USA
Salt Lake City Utah 84101 165 West 800 South
76% 458
40.7517110 -111.8960952
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
25th Jul 2016
6.6

It's a bit weird no one is there. I heard he has cameras in the hostel he keeps an eye on from his home (after I left, the lady at the car rental place told me this). I was only there a night and didn't see any staff. Self check-in is easy enough though.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Didn't see any staff what so ever it's all done online. wifi never works, but it's a good place if you need somewhere cheap and close to the centre of Salt Lake City.

1st Jul 2016
6.0

I give mixed reviews soley due to all of the steps required in order to just enter the building and get into your room. It felt more like a scavenger hunt then a stay for the night. Normally, I would be okay with this but when you have been traveling for a long time and just want to get some sleep, it can be very frustrating. I lucked out by running into some fellow hostelers who walked me through the process. Once you do get in, the place is really nice, clean and safe.

29th Jun 2016
5.7

There is NO on-site personnel, therefore a lack of any meaningful security. No water meant no AC since they have a swamp cooler. at 104 degrees, the lack of AC on the rooms (only halls) it was EXTREMELY hot. No water meant no shower, no working bathrooms, etc and the mgmt did not care. I asked for refund to find other place and was denied. On the good side, it is clean and cheap - the cleaning lady was very nice. Would not stay there again, especially in hot weather.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016
6.6

I read some pretty bad reviews before staying here. It is a bit odd that there is no staff to be found at any time, but I didn't mind it as I don't feel it's always required. As for the facilities: you get what you pay for. If you want a cheap place to stay that's close to the downtown core, this is it, just don't expect s high end hotel (or a Motel 6 for that matter).

22nd Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay! I would return if in the area again. The concept of using technology without seeing a real person might seem odd but it works very well. I like that the building is yellow and blue because you can find it easily. I brought quite a few groceries so having 2 refrigerators was very handy!

21st Jun 2016

I have stayed before and will stay again..very pleased with all of it..

15th Jun 2016
7.1

The hotel is good but the local rules are scaring.

25th May 2016
7.1

everything was fine except that the room was so dirty and smelly and TV and remote didn't work. you could spend few bucks to fix all these but looks like you don't care

5th May 2016

I enjoyed my stay here.it would have a 10 rating except I can't rate a staff which is practically non existent. It was well handled registration and lady on phone was very nice. However, that was not an interpersonal communication. No matter _ I really like the place.