7.5
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
Camelot Inn & Hostel Located at 165 West 800 South, , Salt Lake City.
USA
Salt Lake City Utah 84101 165 West 800 South
75% 474
40.7517110 -111.8960952
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
7.7

Nice concept with no staff involved. However the Email for the Photo ID could be sent earlier. Otherwise great place to stay.

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
7.4

We only stayed for one night and the apartment served its purpose for us. It was clean and as described. The self check-in was hassle free for us, but another of the guests who arrived at the same time had some difficulties. Also it was quite hot in the room at night and we couldn't leave the ceiling fan on because the light stayed on with it. Otherwise we were happy with the apartment and felt it was reasonably priced.

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2016

Pro: Excellent location close to TRAX train (ground level subway). Great facility. Cleanliness is equal to German standards. Con: Check in is difficult when you are tired and ready to get some rest. Check-out of 10:00 is an hour too early.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
7.7

Pretty good location. Close to public transit and local sight seeing. Self-check-in is not a rocket science. Getting contact with the staff is surprisingly not frustrating. If u just need a place to crash, this is it.

• marijanbirus4120
  • Croatia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
3rd Aug 2016
4.3

Impossible to sleep cause the bed was so noisy that the guy above me weaks me up every 10 min, when he turns in his bed. Even I put my ear plugs on. You could hear the bed i 20 meters away. I reported that to the management and the owner's son said: "There's nothing I can do. If you don't like our hostel, please, move somewhere else, Leave us alone!" The owner's wife Erica said: "Please, check out, we want that." I was almoust sick cause of notsleeping.

• Argentina, Female, 41+
3rd Aug 2016

Simple, clean, safe, affordable. Didn't see any staff because I arrived late and left early, but everything is handled with e-mails that are clear and have all the information. I'll stay at Camelot again when I visit SLC.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
7.1

Wow. No AC in summer? Common area had a AC but room doesn't have anything but small fan. Can't sleep very well. Other than that, never seen staff there but I assume they are friendly?!?! Location is great for commute to downtown SLC.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2016

Enjoyed my short stay, the hostel was clean and suited my purpose.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
25th Jul 2016
6.6

It's a bit weird no one is there. I heard he has cameras in the hostel he keeps an eye on from his home (after I left, the lady at the car rental place told me this). I was only there a night and didn't see any staff. Self check-in is easy enough though.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Didn't see any staff what so ever it's all done online. wifi never works, but it's a good place if you need somewhere cheap and close to the centre of Salt Lake City.