Camera Con Vista Reviews

Via Matteo Camera 17, Amalfi, Amalfi, Campania, Italy

This bed and breakfast is great. I had a terrible time in Amalfi because I got strep throat and the girl I was traveling with went psychotic on me, BUT THE ROOM WAS GREAT!!! I slept most of the time

We booked 3 nights drawn by the lovely photos and comments on the site. When we arrived we were shown to a room that was nothing like advertised : dark, 1st level, view on a noisy street. The room was supposed to be with view on the sea and light and calm. Furthermore the room's door on street did not close because it was broken and the room was therefore unsafe (leaving bags in there is defenitely unsafe). We were asked to pay more than was expected too.

• 14th May 2013

Great place, great location, would definitely stay again!

• 14th May 2013