Camera Hostel

Fabulous 301 Total Reviews
Fabulous 301 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but here I had to thank a wonderful member of staff! I arrived in such a fluster as I lost my phone on the bus from the airport, and the hostel receptionist Christina was so helpful! She rang the bus company on my behalf, let me use her phone to tell all my friends and family I'd arrived safely, and let me print off my boarding pass at the reception. Christina, you are a star! The hostel's location is ideal, it's clean and comfortable and I had a great stay!

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Hostel is nice but I arrive there at 5am and they wouldn't let me stay in the hostel becasue chek-in is at 4pm. It was very cold and the only thing I want was to wait on the sofa right next to reception until 8 am when info center opened, but I guess I asked for too much. Fortunately there is Subway just arround the corner and it's open 24h.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
6.9

This hostel had an interesting design which was cool but gave it quite an eerie vibe, particularly because it was super quiet when we were there which suited us fine ( we think we were the only guests) it had a good kitchen facility, alright bathrooms and the rooms were fine with good lockers. Was in an OK location, about 10 min walk from the station and near the Chopin museum which is a great attraction.