Camera Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 312 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 41+
14th Aug 2017

Not in the room, no internet - WiFi accsess where my room was. No dark curtains where the sun came in early in the morning. .no hooks in bathrooms to hang towels, etc. No atmosphere, very impersonal place, apart from the kitchen no common area!

8th Aug 2017
6.3

Excelent locatión, good personal, but need better atmosphere......i can reccommend this hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2017
8.0

The hostel is in a great location within walking distance of the old town, the train station and museums. Each person is also given a key to a large locker in the room to store their belongings. The hostel is clean but very quite as each floor has their own key to get in and their own kitchen. The kitchen is big but there is no oven or hob. The receptionist is friendly and let me store my bag there free of charge the day that I checked out. I'd stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

I loved my stay at the Camera hostel. It was well located and the hostel was nice and quiet! The staff were really helpful the whole time I was there. I would stay there again!

2nd Jun 2017

Easy to find from the train station, I had booked into an eight bed dorm but as they were not busy they put me in a four bed one. Street outside is noisy for a while into the night but settles down by ten. Nice cooking facilities and a relaxed atmosphere make for a pleasant stay on one of Europe's more s cities.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

I don't usually write reviews, but here I had to thank a wonderful member of staff! I arrived in such a fluster as I lost my phone on the bus from the airport, and the hostel receptionist Christina was so helpful! She rang the bus company on my behalf, let me use her phone to tell all my friends and family I'd arrived safely, and let me print off my boarding pass at the reception. Christina, you are a star! The hostel's location is ideal, it's clean and comfortable and I had a great stay!