Camera Hostel Reviews

Jasna str. 22, Warsaw, Poland

Cleanest bathrooms I have seen in a hostel. I stayed for a weekend. Even though it was fully booked it was quiet all the time. Location was great and I had no problem finding the hostel even with the road constraints associated with the new metro line construction. (You can easily access it through another street.)

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

A nice hostel with great location. The single room was spacious and clean. Everything else could have been cleaner, but nothing too bad. I had problems with getting wifi in the room, had to go to the kitchen.

When I first got there I was told I couldn't check in till 4pm, which is their policy. Be sure to check that because they will not let you check in earlier. The staff was rather unhelpful, the hot water was off for two days, and the elevator broke the last day I left so I had to lug a 22kg bag down from the 4th floor office. Two guys who work there walked past me and didn't offer to help. Breakfast is included, and supposedly they give money to help the blind. Not the best but not the worst.