Camera Hostel

7.9
Very Good 294 Total Reviews

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Hostel is nice but I arrive there at 5am and they wouldn't let me stay in the hostel becasue chek-in is at 4pm. It was very cold and the only thing I want was to wait on the sofa right next to reception until 8 am when info center opened, but I guess I asked for too much. Fortunately there is Subway just arround the corner and it's open 24h.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2017
6.9

This hostel had an interesting design which was cool but gave it quite an eerie vibe, particularly because it was super quiet when we were there which suited us fine ( we think we were the only guests) it had a good kitchen facility, alright bathrooms and the rooms were fine with good lockers. Was in an OK location, about 10 min walk from the station and near the Chopin museum which is a great attraction.