Camere Belvedere Vaticano Reviews

Via Buccari 1, Rome, Italy

Very lovely place! Manager is around to help when needed. Great location near the Vatican.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Terrible, wouldn't recommend to anyone.. The actual room itself wasn't too bad, except for the fact it's in someone's living room, and is not the hotel building you pay for. We were walked 1km to another property further out of the city.. We didn't actually stay any nights here, we left and found a new hotel as this place was very uncomfortable..

Dear Maddison , I'm sorry that you have not satisfied your needs . Our structure is composed of two apartments, one with standard rooms ( the one you booked ) and one with superior rooms just 400 m from each ' other. thinking of you happy I will have assigned a superior room with balcony , en suite bathroom and decorations higher-level entrance to the subway to 100 m . Unfortunately, the next morning I could not find you in the room , you were already gone without asking any explanations.

Excellent place to stay if you want some privacy! We really enjoyed the breakfast and it's right next to the Vatican City. The only problem I had was with having no hot water when I showered at night, however, my husband showered in the morning and had no problems at all.

Very nice place to stay, well prepared rooms, convenient location, close to Vatican. Really helpful and friendly staff. We will be back!

• 29th Nov 2014