Camere Belvedere Vaticano Reviews

Via Buccari 1, Rome, Italy

I did rent a room for 5 people, but they make some confusion and sent us to another apartment. Still, it was a pleasant stay. I expected more from the breakfast, tho...

Excellent place to stay. Very comfortable and well connected to the local transport. Staff is also very friendly

Sandro was very helpful and the place was nice. Great place if you plan on spending a lot of time at the Vatican. Breakfast was alright as well

• 3rd Sep 2014

We really really enjoyed our stay here! Sandro was incredibly lovely as our host, the location felt safe and it was an easy walk to get to the metro and Vatican. We loved the beautiful coffees and croissants every morning after a great nights sleep, and thought it was great value for money. Thanks sandro!!

Really close to Vatican. We had a good stay especially because the rest of rooms were not booked. Big rooms with big lobby al for us. The chair man was good english speaking. We asked him to keep our luggage for one day so he did.

If you want to have some privacy, I'll recommend this place to go. The staff was really nice.

Great location, close to Vatican City (1 metro stop or a short walk) and good price considering location and facilities!! Very clean quiet comfortable accommodation. The owner santo, was lovely and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this b

Great facilities and loved the staff

• 9th Aug 2014

Keep up the good work. I'll be back.

This was everything we could have hoped for! It is in the perfect location, very close to Vatican, near the metro station, and very safe. Sandro was very helpful and happily let us in when we arrived late our first night. We stayed in the four-person suite and there was plenty of room for all of us. The breakfast included was from a cafe just down the street that had the best coffee of our whole trip. I'll happily stay again when I return to Rome!

• 31st Jul 2014

The perfect place

Lovely place with excellent security. The management (Sanyo and Franco) very nice and helpful! The location was a little further from the Metro than we anticipated but not bad-10 minute walk. The sheets clean and the restaurant across the street was FABULOUS and CHEAP. The restaurant is a huge selling point for these rooms. My only complaint is that the people who had booked next door to us were party animals and very loud.

Great value for money! And the location was much better than expected. Short walk to the metro to get central! Staff was very friendly however only there in the mornings and afternoons. For a short trip where you are doing your own thing, it was perfect!

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Bermuda

This was an excellent place to stay! The room was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast wasn't much, but when the coffee machine broke down they offered to run to the corner and get us coffee from the local coffee shop (which they delivered right to our room). The room was nice and the location was great! It was an easy walk to the Vatican and the Metro, and from the Metro you could easily reach many of the other attractions in Rome. I would happily stay here again!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts