Camere Belvedere Vaticano Reviews

Via Buccari 1, Rome, Italy

Terrible, wouldn't recommend to anyone.. The actual room itself wasn't too bad, except for the fact it's in someone's living room, and is not the hotel building you pay for. We were walked 1km to another property further out of the city.. We didn't actually stay any nights here, we left and found a new hotel as this place was very uncomfortable..

Excellent place to stay if you want some privacy! We really enjoyed the breakfast and it's right next to the Vatican City. The only problem I had was with having no hot water when I showered at night, however, my husband showered in the morning and had no problems at all.

Very nice place to stay, well prepared rooms, convenient location, close to Vatican. Really helpful and friendly staff. We will be back!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I did rent a room for 5 people, but they make some confusion and sent us to another apartment. Still, it was a pleasant stay. I expected more from the breakfast, tho...

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts