Camere Belvedere Vaticano Reviews

Via Buccari 1, Rome, Italy

Excellent place to stay if you want some privacy! We really enjoyed the breakfast and it's right next to the Vatican City. The only problem I had was with having no hot water when I showered at night, however, my husband showered in the morning and had no problems at all.

Very nice place to stay, well prepared rooms, convenient location, close to Vatican. Really helpful and friendly staff. We will be back!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Poland

I did rent a room for 5 people, but they make some confusion and sent us to another apartment. Still, it was a pleasant stay. I expected more from the breakfast, tho...

Excellent place to stay. Very comfortable and well connected to the local transport. Staff is also very friendly

Sandro was very helpful and the place was nice. Great place if you plan on spending a lot of time at the Vatican. Breakfast was alright as well

• 3rd Sep 2014

We really really enjoyed our stay here! Sandro was incredibly lovely as our host, the location felt safe and it was an easy walk to get to the metro and Vatican. We loved the beautiful coffees and croissants every morning after a great nights sleep, and thought it was great value for money. Thanks sandro!!

Really close to Vatican. We had a good stay especially because the rest of rooms were not booked. Big rooms with big lobby al for us. The chair man was good english speaking. We asked him to keep our luggage for one day so he did.

If you want to have some privacy, I'll recommend this place to go. The staff was really nice.

Great location, close to Vatican City (1 metro stop or a short walk) and good price considering location and facilities!! Very clean quiet comfortable accommodation. The owner santo, was lovely and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this b

Great facilities and loved the staff

• 9th Aug 2014

Keep up the good work. I'll be back.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts