Camere Enrica

8.0
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

It was very easy to find the place. I was emailed with clear directions, and the key was waiting for us when we arrived.

13th Mar 2017

Got upgraded to the 'other' apartment because he was doing maintenance on the other older apartment I had originally rented. The place I stayed was clean and new. A great location. Very comfortable bed. Great bathroom. I would stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2017
2.0

Do not stay here Did not see one person whilst there. There was no way for me to know how to get in or who to contact as their listed numbers were unreachable. The door had simply been left unlocked even though I was there exactly on 4pm when I said I would arrive. I had to flip the circuit breakers to get the power and the lights to turn on initially. There was no instructions. There was hot water for 3 minutes total. No kitchen facilities. Tiny heater and small bar fridge that didn't work.

hi the room when you stay is no correct becouse that room is in recostruction .you have no phone and i am stay all afternonn for meet you for rent room adeguate

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

The place was tidy and was perfect for one night in Cinque Terre. I felt safe and had everything I needed.