Camere Enrica Reviews

Via San Francesco 5, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy

It was a local abode that has character and is very rustic. You definitely should call or something as it is not so easy to find . The water heater ran out of hot water as I was bathing so you want to bath quickly to avoid that but I really enjoy the character of the place.

There wasn't enough hot water in the showers. You get maximum 2 minutes of hot water and then it would turn cold again...not enough for a shower. Also not enough electricity outlets in the room, it would help to provide some extra electrical strips.

Although we stayed there only for 1 night, the conditions where excellent. Minutes after the reservation we received an e-mail from the owner with directions how to get to the room. The facilities were top notch, it's definitely worth the money. We had everything included, from bed linen, sheets, towels, kitchen ware, heating devices (being february). The location is wonderful, on a very narrow street, very romantic and intimate. All in all, we would gladly recommend this accommodation!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Room was very comfortable and clean. A very cosy room. and the location was pretty convenient but given that the city is pretty small that was a given. Spent a while trying to find the place though because I didn't bother to check my email. Turns out they gave me directions after all.

View all Cinque Terre Apartments