Cameron Guest House Reviews

2 Strathaven Terrace, Oban, Scotland

Absolutely lovely place, a lot more than we expected for the price. Really enjoyed our stay here and would totally recommend it/go back. Eillidh was very nice and the place was very cozy.

• 16th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

Thank you for you lovely review, I hope you make it back sometime. Take Care, Eilidh

Instructions for how to find this accommodation were very inadequate. The street name did not appear on any of the maps we had (3). Even lifelong residents had never heard of the street name. If you intend to stay here, look for Breadalbane street, which is essentially the same street as the terrace. Unfortunately the hostess has no intention of improving the route notes.

Unfortunately these guests did not look at the email I sent as a confirmation with directions which is very accurate and detailed. I actually spoke to them on the phone and they had said they had a very bad day driving and although I then gave them detailed directions they still where unable to follow them. 3 times I called to try and help them find me from a minute away On eventually arriving they where very off hand and I could do nothing to please them. I am sorry they found us hard to find

Very clean. Friendly place. Very comfortable. No breakfast though. Good stay. Recommended. Fridge and iron in room.

We were very happy with our stay at the Cameron guest house. Room was very clean and cosy, nice for a couple, there was everything you can possibly need. Good location and good value for money overall. Friendly welcome... Very highly recommend! thank you for our stay:-)

View all Oban Bed and Breakfasts