Camory Backpackers Hostel Reviews

#167 Sisowath Quay, Sangkat Phsar Kandla 1 Khun Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Perfect location along the river, spotless rooms and bathrooms, big lockers to store backpacks (although no locks on dorm doors). Only complaint is that I booked the 5-bed dorm, but was put in the 12-bed room. The second night, the staff told me I had to switch to the 5-bed dorm because there was a leak in the 12-bed room. When I went to move my stuff, I found that a big group had checked in to the 12-bed- no leak. I don't mind moving rooms, but the dishonesty was unprofessional.

I stayed at Camory for 3 nights. The hostel is well located on the riverfront, close to bars and restaurants. The female dorm is a nice size with single beds (no bunks). The only complaint is that the stairs to the female dorm are *very* steep, but this was not too much of an issue. There are powerpoints at each bed and a small lamp. There are also large lockers with a shelf, so it was more like a cupboard - amazing! The included breakfast was also incredible - akin to an expensive hotel.

A very clean and well located hostel. Great staff. Good security as it's above a restaurant which you walk through to get upstairs to hostel. Great choice of included breakfast available there in the morning. Also handy for grabbing lunch/dinner if you're not out and about. Quite a few flights of stairs to be aware of. Female dorm (5 quite big single beds) is on a mezzanine floor above the mixed dorm. Doesn't have a door lock but big sized lockers are provided for backpacks.

Great Food, Staff and Bed!