Rating 30 Total Reviews
Rating 30 Total Reviews
Camory Backpackers Hostel Located at #167 Sisowath Quay, Sangkat Phsar Kandla 1 Khun Doun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Cambodia

• MissJanet405
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2015
4.3

DO NOT STAY HERE. 1 Didn't send me a welcome email. 2 I emailed and agreed to pay for an airport pick up, BUT NO ONE CAME. 3 When I paid for my room, they gave me less change and said the price increased (BAIT&SWITCH TACTIC). Eventually the price was honored. 4 In the killing fields&museum tour, the tuk tuk driver tried to rush me. When I finished the museum, HE WAS GONE. I borrowed a phone to call the hostel. I waited close to 30mins for him&he had another customer. 5 Room door doesn't lock.