6.1
Good 30 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 30 Total Reviews
Camory Backpackers Hostel Located at #167 Sisowath Quay, Sangkat Phsar Kandla 1 Khun Doun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Cambodia

• MissJanet405
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2015
4.3

DO NOT STAY HERE. 1 Didn't send me a welcome email. 2 I emailed and agreed to pay for an airport pick up, BUT NO ONE CAME. 3 When I paid for my room, they gave me less change and said the price increased (BAIT&SWITCH TACTIC). Eventually the price was honored. 4 In the killing fields&museum tour, the tuk tuk driver tried to rush me. When I finished the museum, HE WAS GONE. I borrowed a phone to call the hostel. I waited close to 30mins for him&he had another customer. 5 Room door doesn't lock.

• Indonesia, Female, 41+
22nd Jul 2015
8.0

This hostel located in front of Mekong River,short walk to night market,Royal Palace and National Museum. I stayed in 5 female bed dorm,bed is comfy with cold AC ,just makesure ur height is under 170cm coz very low for ceiling room. Clean bathroom and toilet,just need some toiletries. Staff are friendly and helpfull. From airport it cost Usd 8 by tuk tuk and from Sorya Bus station cost USD 5 to reach this place. This hostel is surrounded by many foods stall and resto.