Campanella3 Reviews

Via Tommaso Campanella 3, Rome, Italy

My boyfriend and I loved our stay here. The apartment was beautiful and in such a lovely neighbourhood. A massive thank you to both Antonella and Ivan for your kindness and generosity. We will definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Rome!

• 22nd Oct 2015

We loved the hospitality we felt during our stay. Very helpful attitude from Ivan and staff. The willingness to make room in the fridge for our own staff. The Scandinavians have a bit different breakfast habits....youghurt, orange juice and dark bread with slices of cheese and vegetables. Anyway I liked your coffee pot. I missed a microoven but could do without for a week. Anyway we felt at home and we'll probably recommend your B&B. to friends staying in near the Vaticanarea.

• 29th Sep 2015