Campanella3 Reviews

Via Tommaso Campanella 3, Rome, Italy

My boyfriend and I loved our stay here. The apartment was beautiful and in such a lovely neighbourhood. A massive thank you to both Antonella and Ivan for your kindness and generosity. We will definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Rome!

• 22nd Oct 2015

We loved the hospitality we felt during our stay. Very helpful attitude from Ivan and staff. The willingness to make room in the fridge for our own staff. The Scandinavians have a bit different breakfast habits....youghurt, orange juice and dark bread with slices of cheese and vegetables. Anyway I liked your coffee pot. I missed a microoven but could do without for a week. Anyway we felt at home and we'll probably recommend your B&B. to friends staying in near the Vaticanarea.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

This is a fantastic B&B! The welcome from Ivan was excellent and really helped us plan a great few days. It was excellent to have a full kitchen we could use (rather than just a kettle in a corner of the room!) and the air con in the room was so welcome after a day in the heat!

The Owner was timely, waiting for us when we arrived from the airport. He gave us a warm welcome to Rome & showed us around the B&B but also took time to draw a nice tour route of Rome and major attractions to visit. Also things to look out for in terms of pricing, safety precautions and good restaurants. The B&B was clean & safe w/ a lot of snacks and beverages stocked in the fridge. My 3 friends & I felt like we stayed w/ family. We would definitely use Campanella3 in Rome again.

• 15th Jul 2015

Ivan was so friendly. He waited for us to arrive much later than we said. He gave us a map with very good recommendations on restaurants and where to find shorter lines for the tourist attractions. The B&B was so cute and warm and cozy. A prefect first few nights in Italy! Thank you!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts