Camping Fabulous Reviews

Via C. Colombo km 18, Rome, Italy

It was noisy around bar ALL night. People wereven partying until 4:30am RUFKM?

• 26th Sep 2014

I was here half September and the gelateria was already closed... I've booked the 2-bed tent. The quality of the beds was extremely poor...I had to put the blanket under my bedsheets to avoid feeling the spiral of the bed. Further there was a machine close to the tents (I think it was the airco for the market) which made a lot of noise, really annoying! Woke up a few times per night because of the loud sound of this machine. Further the campsite is nice and clean, I like the swimmingpools.

Super nice little two bed tent we stayed, had to walk only like 25 feet to get to bathroom and 10 feet to the bar. Right off a Main Street, so easy to just hop on a bus and go.

We were under the impression that it was quick to get to Ostia Antica and Ostia Beach from this "hostel", but we were very wrong. We ended up missing Ostia Antica all together. The beach was about a 45 minute bus ride away as well. We also had a bad experience with a prowler who exposed his parts to my friend and I - although I realize that isn't the fault of the owner/staff. I wouldn't stay here if your intent is to travel and see the sights. It's more of a stay in the campground kind of place.