Camping Fusina Reviews

Via Moranzani 93, Fusina, 30030, Venice, Italy

The free transfer from Mestre train station wasn't available, we were lucky to catch the last bus in time.. but he place itself is very nice, the restaurant and the view are good. The workers at check-in were also nice.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Location wasn't what I expected. It was only a 20-25min ferry to Downtown Venice as advertised, but what isn't mentioned is that the camping grounds are located in a heavily industrial area with nothing else around for miles. The last boat returns at 10:30 so don't expect to experience any of the night life in Venice if you stay here. The mobile home is shared and moves a lot in the night, very loud and very difficult to sleep. We ended up cancelling our last two nights and moved into the city.

The only disappointments I found were the public phones were both out of order and I paid 3euro for internet connection and it was used up with 2 emails as the internet does not work very well. Oh and also the restaurant which was seperate to the pub was gone.

We only stayed one night when supposed to stay 4. The place is cheap so can't complain too much. We partly left because didn't think much of Venice either (smelly, SOO expensive, very crowded). The campsite is full of mosquitos, when I showered there must have been minimum of 30 in there, disgusting! The cabins got extremely hot so can't spend any time in there during the day, at night they cool enough to sleep however. The boat to go into Venice was every hour but still expensive and took 20min

This was an inexpensive way to see Venice, but it was very inconvenient to get to from the airport and was decently expensive to get into Venice. There were no safes for valuables, but the rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Loved the outdoor toilets!

Good for the price. Would have been nice to offer a fan for the cabins without air conditioning. Almost impossible to sleep at night as they get very hot. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Not sure about the cleanliness of the water coming from the showers... Didn't smell great.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Hostel is not in the city center, but it is cheap and there are direct opportunity to go to Venice by boat (13 EUR round trip). Nice landscape, especially in the evenings. Friendly staff. There are all facilities that could be necessary. Only thing I felt sad - there are no beach to swim. And might be a problem with buying bus tickets (if the bus driver does not sell them). I recommend this place for staying - for us it was nicer to stay closer to the nature than in the heart of Venice.

The directions to get there aren't that great and when we tried to ring for help the staff weren't very good at explaining. When we got there it had a very good atmosphere and it was in a beautiful location next to water. Just far out of the city centre. The showers and toilets were disgusting!! And no soap in the toilets to wash your hands! But despite this we had a pleasant stay. Food in the restaurant on site was very good and not a bad price either.

We had Un air conditioned cabin and was appallingly hot. There no way ofknowing if you had an air conditioned unit or not when booking. Watch out for mosquitos too.

campground in good location. Unfortunately pretty noisy, especially on weekends.

This canping very poor. They told that here just camping , not hotel. But i was other camping and it was beautiful in Roma. They wanted fee even for internet. I was ensuite room but there was not soap in the restroom. But i want command for AC and they gave free. There is laundry . It's very helpful . Cause when i was this place , then torrential )) And ı choose with kitchen room from hostelword site but there is not any kitchen, even table...

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Belarus

Not the greatest location since you get a ferry into Venice, which takes about 20 mins. The ferry itself costs 8 euros for one way, or 13 euros for a return. The last return ferry is around 9-9.30pm, so you don't get to experience venice at night.Though rooms were very inexpensive the price of the ferry when added to this gave it a bad value for money. Full of mosquitoes so make sure you take some repellent if/when going to this camping site. Decently priced food, basic supermarket services.

I only wish that the wifi would also work in my room. And they were really helpful helping me call a taxi and catch my flight on time.