Camping La Sfinge Reviews

Localita Gea 5, La Spezia, Deiva Marina,19013, Cinque Terre, Italy

I loved my little tent and the bed was very comfy! I had to pay for two beds to get a tent, I would have been happy to pay for one and share with someone. Shuttle bus times are a bit irregular and it wasn't clear which type of bus would be collecting us from the station so when we didn't see one for an hour and a half, only regular buses, we assumed it was a no show and walked for 40 minutes with heavy luggage. Staff were very helpful and friendly, campsite was awesome. Would stay there again

believe me, the place is awesome !!!! :)

• 21st Aug 2015
  • India

Thank you p, we enjoyed our tent stay.

Staff were great but there were ants in my bed. Enough said.

Excellent location, and excellent facilities - would be useful to offer a safe at the reception for passports etc as leaving them in the tents is a little unnerving, but apart from that, perfect!

• 11th Aug 2015

The toilets and showers quite far from the tents we rented. Additional toilets and showers on the other side of the campsite would be beneficial.

Loved staying here! Had nice tents, clean bathrooms and showers. Supermarket super close and the free shuttle is amazing. Great place, much cheaper than staying at one of the main villages.

i had a great stay. the tent was clean. the location of the tent was quiet. it was very easy to get from the campsite to the train station in order to get to Cinque Terre. the shuttle was mostly on time, sometimes it was 2-3 minutes early or 2-3 minutes late, but thats not a big deal for me. the toilet building was clean, the showers were mostly clean. the tent did have a door with a key lock, so you were able to secure your items. but i brought my money and documents with me.

• 7th Aug 2015

We stayed in a tent with just beds inside. Atmosphere was nice and quiet. Only electricity could be in the tent so we could charge our devices.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

A really quiet, serene and peaceful stay away from the hustle and bustle. The bathroom was clean, the campsite had a laundry, small market (although did not use it) and wifi (only works near the reception). They offered a free shuttle bus to and from Deiva Marina train station. Quite far out from the Cinque Terre. Maybe they could offer a small room with a microwave and some utensils for cooking as being backpackers we can not carry around those things.

Great value. A very fun experience, very clean and it was convenient to Cinque Terre. WiFi was the best connection that we have had all through Italy. The only thing that I would improve on is to add some lockers because I did not like leaving my stuff in the tent.

We spent one night in the fornitured tent and we really enjoyed our staying. I would like to be back one day.

Nice place, the free shuttle is great. The only thing is that we woke up in the morning because of some roosters and a donkey... Probably a farm near from the camping. WiFi is free but only at the reception. Market prices are way too high but there's another market right across the street.

We have been camping quite a lot in USA and this is the best site we have seen! Great value and super lovely. Clean! We needed to escape the city heat and crowds so we opted for camping. This place was ideal. Just a few short train stops from cinque terre towns (4 euro one way). Deiva marina beach is quite nice! Free shuttle from train station to the campsite. I emailed the site beforehand and they shared the shuttle schedule. Unlike others, I found the shuttle to be punctual and convenient!

I had to pay for both beds in my tent.

Good if you're an Italian or know Italian, But not the best place for a backpacker Inconvenient women's washrooms need sanitary napkin garbages in stalls

A great, inexpensive alternative to staying in one of the 5 towns! Staff was super nice and even added a shuttle time to help my friend and I catch our train. Pretty easy to get to and from the park in about 20 mins. Wifi was good, but only near the reception. I'd recommend staying here!

Camp Sfinge was such an awesome place to stay because its atmosphere was so relaxed and we could just chill out. The staff where very friendly and helpful for everything we needed. The free bus shuttle that is offered is extremely convenient especially offering an earlier shuttle so as we could catch our train to rome. The 'Tent' room is great even though its very basic the bed we amazingly comfortable. Overall comment - super place to stay!

La Sfinge was wonderful. The staff was terrific. They let us leave our back after we checked out so we didn't have to tote it around Cinque Terre. They were helpful with tips on were to go and with the bus and train schedule.

• 14th Jul 2015

A little different than your average party hostel as expected. Good facilities. A little out of the way but the free bus and shuttle make that fine. Plus the staff are very flexible with the free shuttle van - always there to help you get where you need! Great place for couples, good for lone wolves if you are keen to chill out but not to meet young people to party with

View all Cinque Terre Campsites