Camping Rialto Reviews

Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice, Italy

2063 Total Reviews

Perfect location just 10 minutes outside venice. Located directly outside the bus stop its super easy to find and travel to and from. Tents and facilities were great and I would definitely stay here again!!!:)

• 25th Jun 2015

It's a really nice camping ground, with a really good atmosphere, they had karaoke on right we were there. The staff are all very friendly and super helpful. The bungalows were nice and the showers ect all kept very clean. It's close to Venice on the bus and nice being a little bit away from the city. Would definitely go back.

Loved our time here - Definitely have to take a bus into Venice but it is very easy to do. We stayed in a cabin and it was just fine. It poured rain the night we stayed, but we stayed nice and dry, though I can't speak for the tent campers. Many people sat out at the community picnic tables in the evening/night so it was easy to chat with others. They also do a great job keeping everything clean.

• 23rd Jun 2015

The facilities are not very good, no free wifi and hard to charge the electric devices.

Campsite is the best we stayed in around Italy. Access to Venice is so easy literally 5-10 min bus and close to other train stations and airports. Pizzeria was nice as were the shower/toilet facilities, and with a lidl over the road it's great for cheap food! Would 100% stay again!

Very cheap with a good atmosphere. Location is somewhat out of the way, but the bus is a straight shot to the city. The staff is very helpful.

great place to stay - we are a couple in our early 20s on a interail trip and this was perfect and cheap for a 3 night stay in Venice . the bus stop is right outside the camp site and takes 10 mins into the centre , I would reccomdend getting a shed over a tent as there is plugs in the shed to charge phone ect. you get what you pay for , it is basic but cute and clean and Cosey. I would reccomdend the pizzas at the cafe as they are cheap and really tasty !

• 22nd Jun 2015

Very good

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Super close to Venice (easy 10 min bus ride, costs €1.30). Great value. I'd stay again.

A great way to visit Venice on a budget. 10 mins away by bus and had a nice wooden-boarded single tent. Such great value, clean showers and helpful staff made it a very nice place to stay. One gripe is that as some tents are close to the bar that stays open late, loud voices can be heard, on one occasion until 2:30am.

You have to keep in mind that you are going to a camping . Nevertheless , facilities are really comfortable , and as they are described in the add. It's not too far from Venice , you just have to deal with the buses timetables . Overall , I had a good experience .

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed in tent for a day. Nicely located. Convenient to reach. Only thing is that tent was too small for 2 people. May be that is what you get in 11 euro in an expensive city like Venice.

Big dissapointment was no availibility of kitchen and very thin blanket. It was freezing in the morning and they did not have even ONE spare blanket to borrow even though Im pregnant !! I had to sleep in my trousers on. Just a few electricity sockets available for charging.

Absolutely marvellous place to stay even if you're not on a budget. Clean shared bathrooms and a cafe. Saff were helpful. Its so easy to get to the campsite by public transportation and to the airport after that. It is full of young people so the atmosphere is fun. The chalet we stayed in suited all our needs. Woke up refreshed to chirping birds:)

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

For what you're paying, it's perfect. The buses to Venice run frequently so the location was no issue, but for me as a solo traveller, it was very hard to meet people. I would recommend if you're with a group though, but the set up of the areas where people hang out doesn't make it easy to meet people when you're by yourself.

I had a great time at Camping Rialto. It is very well situated, just outside of Venice with easy acces to the center with a regular bus. The staff were absolutely amazing !! They really do everything they can to help you out with anything. And there was a good atmosphere among the camps. I definitely recommend this camp site :-D

Great spot, exceptional value for Venice. Easy to get to, loved the grocery store across the way too. Only recommendation is that the bathrooms have a soap dispenser, I get that their concerned about theft (ie. Each guest gets an allotted toilet paper roll) but no soap in the bathrooms is just a bit nasty. Great spot, highly recommended.

• 18th Jun 2015

Great campsite, would come again.

We only stayed one night, leaving early in the morning to catch our flight home out of Marco Polo Airport, but this was a fairly nice place. The facilities were clean, the mini-chalet we stayed in was small, clean, and perfectly acceptable for a one night stay. There is a bar on site where some folks stay up late and become rowdy as is the nature of bar crowds, but halfway down the site's little plot of land in our chalet we couldn't hear them at all and slept fine.

Lovely place to stay near Venice! Extremely nice staff. Clean hot showers, bus station right outside the camp site. There's also a place to buy nice cheap coffee and food. Was perfect for a low cost trip to Venice. Definitely would stay there again if i comeback to Venice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6