Very Good 3,253 Total Reviews
Very Good 3,253 Total Reviews
Camping Rialto Located at Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice.
Italy
Venice 30173 Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto
77% 3253
45.4843342 12.2829723
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

The camp site was great and value for money. The location is not bad, just that you would have to take a bus to the center of Venice about 10mins away. You will have to pay for wifi usage. The toilets were clean and staff was super friendly. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay there! :)

• India, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
7.4

Its worth the money spent.. considering I made a last min plan and could get a private accommodation close to Venice for less than 40 Eur/night. It was a heavy weekend and most places were either sold out or would have eaten my entire paycheck. Some points I stay in a 5 bed private ensuite tent..Even on one of the warmer days in Oct, It was freezing.. jacket and the heater did no help. The bus service in Venice could be quite delayed.. keep in mind for your travel plans.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
24th Oct 2016
6.3

I booked a small cabin for my boyfriend and I and it was not good. The door would not shut closed all the way so there was a gap in the door frame. The window would fall open randomly. It was FREEZING at night. Sleep was not easy to come by. If you stay here... be prepared to camp. Wifi is not free. Staff is nice but living conditions were not fun. I will not be returning. The only good thing was that it was cheap. I guess we paid for what we got

16th Oct 2016

Clean simple rooms , good location and not to hard to get from the campsite to Venice or the Mestre. Staff was very helpful .

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
7.1

Location is conveniently connected to Venice by bus 19 on the way to the island and bus 5 on the way back. I was glad that we stayed in the wooden chalets. There is electrical heating and a socket to charge phone or laptop. I think a tent is good option for the summer but October - March when it rains it's better to book a chalet. The shop was VERY poor. The pizza offer wasn't bargain.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
12th Oct 2016
4.3

Bad experience, have been travelled to 4 different countries and this place is the worst one to stay at. If you are going in winter, remember to bring more clothes to keep yourself warm. I could not sleep well during my stay, it was no difference with sleeping at the outdoor. Also, you have to pay extra fee for wifi with limited hours Definitely not recommending to anyone. Bus and Lidl in front of the campus is the only advantage

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

Nice big tent with comfy beds, sheets, and blankets. There were plenty of bathrooms and shower facilities. Incredible value for the price we thought. Only a quick bus ride to Venice proper, and the stop is literally right outside the campground. Only negatives were a little lack of security - the tent locks but with flexible walls that doesn't do a ton - and the clothes dryer basically didn't do anything to dry clothes. Minor grievances.

• England, Couple, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
7.7

My husband & I stayed 2 nights in a little cabin at Camping Rialto. We found it cheaper than staying in actual Venice. We still had the convenience of the us from our doorstep to downtown in 10mins which ran frequently. The cabin itself was basic but had heading and linen for needs. The room was clean and suited our needs. The shower was hot, bar & restaurant onsite and staff were friendly. Totally recommend for budget backpackers like us.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016
7.1

Really easy to get into the city, with heap buses running multiple times every hour. Tents could have been a little bit bigger ( eg: more room for luggage) but staff was really helpful when needing to print things and charge phone ( no power points to use during the day)

Dear Guest, Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services. We look forwarding to the pleasure of welcoming you here again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Sep 2016
6.9

Got a bed in a 2-person tent. €11 a night (plus €1.50 each way to get to Venice proper by bus) makes for a great deal. However, keep in mind this is mainly a camping site. Communal bathrooms, VERY tight quarters inside my tent, and an overall lack of security (beyond a padlock) made for a nice bargain, but that's about it. P.S. They don't accept credit/debit cards for charges below €50. The nearest ATM is a 30 minute walk :I