Camping Rialto Reviews

Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice, Italy

-good for what you get - it is extremely cheap so it is a good economic option for people who just need a simple place to stay -however, there are a ton of extra costs (brkfst not included, wifi not included, bus travels, fees for holding onto bags after checkout) -also the place is not well equipped with electric outlets, since it is a camp site. I think this could be difficult for some people, depending on their attachments to their phones! -fairly social -staff spoke good english

• 23rd Sep 2014

If u book a bungalow u only have 2 beds inside and no chair and no hooks. Everywhere are holes so cold air and small animals could come in very easy.

Camping Rialto is a great campsite, and had everything I was looking for in accommodation for my stay in Venice. I stayed in a mini chalet bymyself and had plenty of space for a faction of the cost of a hotel room in the island, and considerably less than even a hostel! Transport links to airport and Venice were very easy, quick and cheap, staff were helpful and friendly, and whole place was clean.

• 22nd Sep 2014

This is a camp ground. That being said, we were beyond pleased with the service. The beds were incredibly comfortable, and the tents were a stone's throw away from the bathroom. It was noisy late into the night, but everything else about the campground was great. It took just a few minute bus ride to get here, too! Definitely a great stay for a cheap visit to Venice. We were also given free maps and such upon arrival.

Camping is close to bus stop and Lidl supermarket which is really a plus. I book a wooden chalet but it is cold at night, a tent will be colder so prepare yourself something warm for night.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Unfortunately there is no guest kitchen, but they have a restaurant and you can also eat your own food.

A good campground with good facilities and a 10 minute bus to Venis. Only dislike is paying 2 Euro for wifi

Great value for Venice and facilities were good. Only a short bus ride into the centre, bus stop right outside the campsite. Only thing was the tent was cold at night and when we asked at reception for an extra blanket we were to told this was not possible.

Stayed in a wooden hut there which was perfect for what we needed. It has lights and a plug socket! Really easy to catch a bus into venice and back from venice and the staff were helpful. Toilets and showers were clean too

Nice and Big rooms.

This campsite was great! Staying in venice for 12 euros a night was unbeatable. It's outside of Venice by about a ten minute bus ride but the bus stop is literally right in front of the campsite so it's very easy to go back and forth from the campsite. The tent was great because there were raised beds in them, so it was way more than I was expecting for camping. Go to Colors (10minutes walking to the right of the campsite) for huge, delicious, and cheap pizza instead of the restaurant on camp

Even though it was clean I found a huge spider in my bed that scared me in the morning. Otherwise everything was cool :) love the small wooden cottage A bit cold though if the weather is colder

We had an excellent 3 days staying here, its close to venice just 10/15 min bus ride away and excellent value for many in italy!! We stayed in a cabin or garden shed as we would say in the uk, but it was super clean comfy beds and even had a heater which was bonus as the temperature was dropping. We made great use of the free barbecue, just book a time at the reception. Overal we was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed it here. Just remember your camping and you'll be pleased.

Camping Realto was really fun! A nice break from the ordinary hostels.

• 10th Sep 2014

Brilliant place to stay when visiting venice! Really chilled out and friendly atmosphere. You will find bar, cafe, restaurant and shop onsite so all your needs are sorted! Just remember your bug spray because the mosquitos like the atmosphere too!

We only stayed for 1 night and half a day, but in that time, we liked C.Rialto very much. Beautiful small houses/tents, made from wood, lovely atmosphere, nice facilities, bathroom etc, nice food too. Next time we visit Venice, we KNOW where to stay again. :) Alex and Irene.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Greece

This was a great place to stay on a budget. It was clean and tidy. The bathroom and shower facilities were nice,I think they have been renovated. They were always clean. The tent was perfect for me. I only needed a place to sleep so I could see venice. Loved it and it also poured with rain which I was concerned I might wake up with wet gear. But everything was nice and dry. So you could happily stay in a tent even if the weather isn't great.

We arrived at 11pm and was greeted with keys by night guard no problem. Also managed to stay a day extra by accident and staff was very accomodating. Toilets and bathroom exceptionally clean considering crowds. Cabins/mini chalet was what we stayed in. Dont expect to much. It just fit two twin beds with a half metre room in the middle.Walls are thins and it gets pretty warm in there by 9am. Included in a cabin is a heater that looks like a fold away table. Dont use it as a table.

The value for money is definitely perfect! We've stayed in a bungalow, which was very lovely, clean and even had a power outlet and light. Especially for Venice where accomodation is quite expensive, it's worth to go to Camping Rialto! The location is not quite central and when travelling by bus, there is no announcement of which stop the bus is approaching next, making finding the camping's bus station for the first time quite a lucky game... Moskitos everywhere, but that's usual I think ;)

Although located quite close the centre we were a bit disappointed as wifi cost 2 euro for 24 hours and you had to pay for toilet paper. Many mosquitos but that was to be expected from a campsite. None of the bathrooms provided soap which was disgusting for a campsite. However it was a very friendly place and easy to make friends, the mini mart and pizzeria were quite good and you could get draught beer. The lock on our tent worked fine. Bus stop directly out front of the campsite.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7