8.4
Fabulous 2,543 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,543 Total Reviews
Camping Rialto Located at Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice.
Italy

• colinwill60372500
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2016
7.4

Not a bad place to stay. Not a hostel but good enough if you are a backpacker and want to visit Venice. Probably better to stay in the warmer months, pretty cold at night when I was there. Even with the heater in my bungalow I had to wear clothes to bed. All in all not bad but I wasn't expecting much. I think there is only one hostel on the actual island of Venice but I didn't know it until I got there

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

was cold no soap in toilet but everything else was nice. The place is especially nice for summer.Cheers!

• England, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

The toilets and showers are very nice and clean as is the campsite. It is obviously outside of Venice city but there is a bus from right outside which is every 15 minutes and only takes a couple of minutes to get into Venice. There is a lidl supermarket right outside so all in all the location is very good. We stayed in a small "chalet" it was absolutely freeeeezing inside at night despite there being a 'Heater' was so so so cold. The bed was very uncomfortable !! The people are lovely !!

• Spain, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016
7.4

Everything really good, BUT, EXCEPT FOR COLD: RIDICULOUSLY COLD!!! So UNLESS you go in summer or with your own sleeping bag/way to keep yourself at a reasonable temperature I wouldn't recommend it to any friend. Best to you.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
5.4

Camping realto is a nice place to stay if the weather is right and you're prepared. But we had to pay for wifi, which is totally archaic; it didn't even reach our bungalows. The housing was extremely cold and with no sufficient accommodations to make up for it, no extra blankets or comforters. The nights were so inexpensive to stay but that makes up for it by paying extra for absolutely everything else. The staff was helpful enough though.

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Toilets and bathrooms are outside- it was very cold to take a shower (the weather was also rainy). The mini chalet was nice however it was chilly at night even though the camp provided blankets and heaters. Location was alright as it only takes 10-15 minutes to the city although the bus stops were right in front of the camp, the bus often would not come on time, comes every 20 minutes, and only one bus can be taken to go to Venice and back to the camp. Sometimes the bus is crowded.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
6.0

It's pretty cheap and easy to get into the city via the buses but they have a major ant problem. We had to switch chalets multiple times and each time we woke up to ants crawling in our beds. We had to completely clean our backpacks which were also filled with ants. They gave us a bug spray which seemed to work but at that point we'd already had a bad experience. The heaters didn't work well so the nights were cold and you have to pay for the wifi, which doesn't reach the chalets.

21st Apr 2016

Easy to get to Venice as bus stop in front of campground.I had problems with the WiFi which I had to pay for each day as an additional charge.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Great place! So cheap, easy access into the island and close to a supermarket. Staff were happy, helpful and beautiful

16th Apr 2016

Definitely a beautiful campsite and it's only about a 20 min bus ride from Venice. The wifi was surprisingly strong and I was able to use it in my chalet, which was unexpected. Also, the site was well lit at night which made me feel more secure. I definitely recommend this place to travelers.