Camping Rialto Reviews

Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice, Italy

After traveling for 3 months it was great to be in nature. Very easy to get to the busy city center and be back to relax under the trees. Had a shared tent which had real beds and hardwood floors. Tents don't have much security but there are lockers to rent. People were great. Will be backfire sure! Oh, but with bug repent next time ;-) but that's camping

Considering the price, we got what we paid for. We stayed in a tent and so even though it locked there was a risk of theft, although it wasn't a problem in the end. The food was good and the beds were comfortable. The clothes dryer didn't work and the last bus from Venice to the campsite left at 8:30 so suppers either happened early or we shelled out the money for a cab. Over all it was good, but if I went to Venice again I would spend the money to stay in the city.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Extremely rude staff. WiFiwasnt working and she literally threw my moneybackat me when iwent to enquire. Tent was dirty and broken. Showers were cold and disgusting. Massive queues for toilet and showers. Check in took forever. Facilities were all over priced. The busstop was close and luckily a lidl was as wellto keep costs down.

The staff were very rude (excluding the young girl at night), we paid for wifi multiple times and still couldn't connect and when we enquired the money was literally thrown back at us. The food was very over priced for what it is when there's a lidl just 100 yards or less down the road. Beds were clean and we felt out belongings were safe. 4/10.

• 20th Jul 2014

A great location just outside Venice, the staff are happy to provide you with information you might need about Venice, bus tickets and times etc. The bus also leaves right outside of the camping, takes about 10 minutes in to Venice. The place is extremely cheap, we had the tent with 1 bed each. They also have a nice store, a nice outdoor place to hang out. I can reccomend Camping Rialto!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Excelent choice to stay in Veneza without spending a lot of money. We stayed in a bungalow, it was quite hot, but nice. Needed a fan. Clean bathrooms.

I really enjoyed it! I was traveling with some girlfriends but I could see my family coming back one day possibly....

When looking at the reviews we had fairly high expectations for this place, however we were massively disappointed. The showers were always freezing cold no matter what time of the day, you had to pay extra money for wifi and it was only available in the outside 'common area' which caused us to be bitten by mosquitoes all over, the staff were rude and the location was average. Definitely wouldn't recommend and won't be visiting there any time soon. It may be cheap but not worth it.

• 16th Jul 2014

Small tents; barely no space for your stuff. Very close to neighbouring tents, but not that Big a deal. Supermarket close by the camping (walking distance of 5 min) and also a small and expensive shop in the camping site. No problem about the bus transport to Venice; they are frequent and cheap. Would recommend to go to the Pesco Swimmingpool just 10 min away by bus - so nice in the summer!!! :-) enjoyed our time here!

Camping Rialto was all that it claimed to be: Really cheap, in a good location, and pretty comfortable too, but paying 2 euros for dodgy wifi was annoying and the showers were ice cold!

• 14th Jul 2014

Lots of spiders... Tents are not taken care of. Stay cheap, stay here. Also, I gave them postcards to send home, and we still haven't gotten them. I've gotten everyone from every hostel/camp site but this one. Go into town and mail it. Also, the lidl grocery store across the street is much cheaper than the mini mart on sight.

Great hostel/camp site!! I recommend the mini chalet over the tents (more security). The crowd here is very young but the area is very clean with everything looking new. Pizza/bar on site is good and priced normal, and there is a cheap grocery store basically across the street by the car lot. Just bring your own towel and don't expect a strong wifi signal (2 euro a day) and you'll have a great time

Would definitely recommend!

The campsite was in a good location. Very close to piazzale Roma by one bus ride. The showers were always cold if you were to use them at after 9am, but it was so busy before 9am. The food offered in the supermarket was quite expensive but there is a lidl very close, so that's handy.

I stayed in a 2-man private tent and I felt that it was a little too squeezy. Good for a one-night stay but definitely not if I stayed for a longer period of time. In the whole area there was a lack of power plugs for people to charge their handphones and other electrical equipment. The staff at the reception was very friendly, and it really helped that there were direct buses to and fro the camp to Venice as well as the train stations.

The campground was cheap, convenient, and nice to stay at. It was great to have the store there and the staff was friendly. The tents are very small, so it might be awkward to share one with a stranger--there isn't even room to walk between the beds--but it was perfectly comfortable for sleeping.

The cabin was very comfortable and clean but we couldn't get hot water from the showers.

We stayed in a tent, so besides the lack of being able to lock up our stuff where we were sleeping, the stay was great. The pizza was cheap and good. The bus picks you up and drops you off right in front of the camp ground. I was impressed with how clean the bathrooms were. The wifi you had to pay for was weak, and kicked you off constantly. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

We enjoyed our stay in one of the cabins. When we arrived we found that our place had a single bed aswell as a bunk bed which was a surprise as we had ordered 2 singles but it worked well. It was quite cold at night but the heater provided soon warmed us up aswell as the blankets provided. I think the facilities could have been cleaned more frequently as I found a used tampon in the girls shower room. The food was delicious! it was much cheaper than getting food from venice! too expensive there.

The chalet is quite small but clean.... You can get a 24 hours wifi for 2 euros and luggage storage for 3 euros...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7