Camping Rialto Reviews

Via Orlanda,16 Campalto, Campalto, Venice, Italy

Just a bus ride to center of Venice. Would have liked the wifi to reach my cabin since I had to pay for it. Friendly staff.

Cabins had very weak heaters and no thick blankets so we were very cold. Need to double power the heaters. OK to charge for the nice big towels but cheap to charge for WI Fi Really packed in people as put in a large set of new small tents when we were there. Price is really good especially when you compair to downtown Venice. Supermarket almost across the street. Easy bus to Venice Staff were very friendly and helpful Very clean place. Need closed windows on showers as very cold.

It was a pleasant stay with good facilities. Apart from the cold inside the room everything was superb!! I strongly recommend stay at Camping Rialto.

Location is good,only 8 minutes by bus in front of the camping site, but the wooden cabin is freaking cold, the heater is not warm enough, I can't sleep.

You must improve your WiFi