Camping Rialto

Very Good 3729 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017
8.0

It was not bad for what I paid. My main critique is to do with the power outlets. There were not that many and the ones that were there charged the devices very slowly. Overall, the location wasn't too bad. There was a nice grocery store across the street. Also they had a restaurant with very good food.

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2017
6.6

Never staying there again, they show you pictures of cabins in the website and when we got there they gave us a camping tend with no electricity and no room for anything, it only fitted two little beds, they charge you for everything , wifi, even towels and when we wanted to pay they didnt want to accept my card and Made me walk 2 km in the sunlight to get money from an ATM ,I almost missed my plane because of that. There was no breakfast included We didnt get what we paid for

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2017
6.9

Great location - 10 minutes bus ride from Venice. Reasonable price. Toilets and showers were nice but we did have to queue for a socket to charge our phones.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Good value for money and very friendly staff. Great location too with the bus stop right outside the site. Could do with a few more plugs for everyone to charge their phones but apart from that it was a great place to stay :)

18th Jul 2017
8.0

For a camp site this was the nicest place I've stayed. The tents are amazing size and have beds which is a bonus! Definitely a steal for a budget traveler. Easy access to Venice and plenty to do on site - one night they had a live band perform. Food at the site is delicious but can get pricey and there is no extra place to cook on your own so if you buy groceries to save money either have a hot burner on hand or easy to assemble food that doesn't need refrigerated.

16th Jul 2017
8.0

It was easy to arrive from Venice. I can stay here again when I will be back to Venice.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

We were at first dubious having read poor reviews however we were pleasantly surprised with the campsite and our secure mini chalet for 2. The location was fabulous, just a 10 minute bus journey into Venice. These buses also ran until 12.40am meaning we could stay in Venice until late. The facilities were good, hot showers and clean too. Staff were helpful and friendly. Some good deals on food/drink and only €1.20 for a glass of wine! Will definitely be recommending to family/friends.

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2017

Nice camp, shop open late till midnight, a lot of accommodation options from "tent rooms" my favourite to small wooden houses. There is a pool table and some arcade game machines which is a real blast to the past :) Highly recommend!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2017
6.9

It was a very average experience - the lack of free wifi was a bit of a disappointment though. It was easy enough to get into Venice and wasn't too expensive.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
7.1

I had an amazing time in my little tent! The only problem was charging my phone etc, as someone who is travelling alone away from home it's important for me to keep contact with others and to get for information so it was a little awkward trying to charge it. Nice atmosphere in the evenings and live music on a Friday. The showers were decent and the little mini market and bar are awesome features. The bus leaves from right outside the hostel and so it's easy enough to get into Venice.