Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

very ggod place to stay for one week. public bus in front of the camping. so easy just a problem to cold in he morning for shower and lavatory cause local not cloose and little cold Wind !!! please close one shower cabine in totality. thanks

• 5th Apr 2015

Great stay! Super friendly and helpful staff (who spoke English!). Lovely campsite. Great, safe location away from the hustle and bustle. Never checked out the kitchen, so I can't report on it's cleanliness, but the bathrooms were tidy (bring your own soap and towel though). Thanks so much to the earlier posts for mentioning the cold. Really glad I brought my own comforter, although the people are so kind, I'm guessing they would have given me more blankets if I had needed them. Would return :)

suggest go there only when its very hot weather, because otherwise you will be frozen, very cold camping. But in general staff was very nice, it was clean and price was small, but far from Venice and there is no local shop near, only camping shop.

I had cold in my night there, I would like to have more sheets

This is a campground, not a hostel. Having said that, it is fabulous. Yes, it's cold. Camp grounds are. Yes, there is no camping on Venice island itself, so it's about half an hour away by bus. Yes, it's beautiful, clean, locked in nature, staffed well and features great facilities. The price is fantastic, and a quarter what you would pay on the island. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would definitely recommend it.

Really nice and cheap camping. I thought it would be difficult to find the camping, but it was so easy from the Venezia Santa Lucia Railway Station. Quiet and enjoyable atmosphere, helpful bilingual staff, mini supermarket available, common kitchen. Just avoid taking a shower when there are a lot of people sharing, because you can suffer with the cold water. I took shower at night, so the water was really hot. I went during the spring, so the heaters were okay, but I don't know during the winter

I wish I knew before. ...Thanks :)

Really cheap and best location to stay near to venice. well connected to venice by bus makes more easier.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • India

It was a bit cold at night but the staff were so friendly and helpful for me and other guests. Facilities clean and maintained. It's pretty easy to get into Venice so if you want to save some money and chill, I recommend this place!

Staff was friendly but kitchen was sooo dirty. We could not cook anything. The fridge smells really bad. If you'll go Venice in October or something, the rooms will be really, really cold at night! I could not sleep because of the whether because the walls were so thin. The rooms are cheap but they want extra money for other things. For wifi, for bus tickets. I did not like there. But the place was nice.

Rooms and common areas were dirty. It was super cold in the rooms as there was no heating there. I had to sleep wearing many pairs of socks, jacket etc... The location was further that they let me expected.

Really really nice. Erbody be complaining about the bus ride but you don't even pay and it's only a half hour. For 12 euro a night? Such a good deal. It's camping and we froze at night but I just said it's camping. Has a kitchen and a market. It was great.

A very cheap way to stay in Venice. You get what you pay for, and i would come back if i needed some nice place to stay on low cost.

Cabins do not have heating so it was freezing to sleep at night at the end of October. Showers were fortunately very warm though they were not very closed off so lots of cold air blew through all the time. My sheets were damp when I went to sleep which made them colder. I would not recommend staying here. Also 20+ minutes from Venice island by bus. Next time I will pay a little more and stay on the island. Pass on Camping Serenissima.

the kitchen was very untidy, had very little equipment and moldy food was left in the fridge.

• 25th Oct 2014

If you're looking for a nice little area to camp, then this is the place. We stayed in one of the 4 people cabins and it was suitable for what we paid. The staff were very helpful and the location isn't too far from the main city. Again, for camping it's everything it needs to be.

The camp location is reachable by bus no. 6 (direction padova) which takes 25 minutes from venice and the station is on front of the camp, it is a good location for this value. The ground of the camp is not clean and full of mud specially when there is rain and this affect the room cleanliness. The overall experience is good and if I could not achieve less or comparable price I will definitely come back again.