Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

the kitchen was very untidy, had very little equipment and moldy food was left in the fridge.

• 25th Oct 2014

Nice place but very quiet, we have difficulty to search food at the night because there none restaurant near the hotel, but you can ride the bus to the Venice and enjoy the night :D

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Nice place to stay, it's really easy to go to Venice from the camping.

It's a camping ground, so you have to expect bugs and mud, but they kept the bathroom clean. As a solo female traveler I felt safe. The staff were ok. About half an hour from Venice, but the bus was easy to catch once you knew where you were going. Make sure when going Venice/Camping Serenissima you go to bus stand B6, this was not emphasised enough and I got confused. Have a reasonably priced food market, but only two local restaurants creepily empty and overpriced. Good value for cheap stay.

A little bit off-sided from the main island of Venice, but I guess it's worth the value of money. There's a bus ran every 20 mins from the campsite to the main island thou. Good facilities, there was even a heating in the tent, which was great as the weather got colder at night.

Door to our cabin was left open and subsequently filled with mosquitoes which we had fun exterminating. The cabin we had wasnt amazing, made of plastic it was 2 cabins in one with thin walls. We could hear everything our neighbors were up to. Lovely hot showers and good facilities, pay to use internet was a bit disappointing.

Perfect, great and fab staff. Thank you all, you made my stay in venice so pleasent.such a beautiful place and very welcoming and helpful staff. Please put some more cups and glassess in the kitchen.

This is very well organized camping place... People are so kind and quite relaxed. Atmosphere is so good ! I would like to recommend this camping place to all who would like to visit Venice. You will be informed very well about everything by people who works there. If I have more time,I would tell you more nice things about my stay here... Choose Serenissima and you will enjoy ! Best wishes !

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

We booked a Twin Private with Shared Bathroom . The overall experience was good. Pros: the showers and bathrooms are clean; the staff is friendly; it is not a noisy campsite; there is a bus station very close to the camping site (tickets cam be bought at the reception - 1.3Euro/trip. It takes around 30 min to get on the island); it was cheap; Const: it is far away from Venice and Mestre's Center (it is very hard to get from mestre railwaystation to the camping site); lots of mosquitos;

We had a great stay at camping Serenissima. It's not perfect, you don't have a lot of luxury and lots of mosquitoes. But you're on a camping so that's fine! All the basic things are there; a bed, showers and there's a shop and restaurant, so for me it's a perfect stay for a few nights. The busstop is right in front of the camping so that was verry nice too, no long walks or wondering where to go, you just hop on the bus and 20-30min later you're in the centre of Venice.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

It is a cheap hostel, but far away from the center of Venecia. Transportation is very expensive 20 euros just 1 day.

The hostel is good, it's a little bit far from Venice, but you can get there by bus. We lost ourselves in the first time going there. They don't have free wii fi and it's expensive to wash/dry your clothes.

You got what you paid for and good information was on hand

A great camping site with all I the basic facilities you need. The market is well fairly priced as is the restaurant. The atmosphere is great with many families present. It brought me back to the days of my own family holiday. 15/20 minutes bus ride form the main Venice town.

The only word I can describe this place is average, at least for a single traveler like me. Everything you might need is there, but there is nothing special about them. The showers were great I suppose. I booked a mixed cabin where there were only two beds. It was tiny, but good thing no one else booked the room, so I had the entire cabin to myself. If someone else were in there it would have been cramped. The walls were super thin though, so I could hear EVERYTHING from the cabin next to mine.

when we got there the sheets looked like they werent cleaned. During the night it gave out an eerie vibe in the camp since there was no light.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Very nice place. Far from city but convenient bus. Cabin room basic but enough. It was a 2 bed dorm but i had it all to myself. Toilets and showers super clean, hot water, even dryiers available. Dont recomend for solo travellers because it is really hard to meet anyone. But if you are trabelling in a group. Perfect! Specially for the price

It served the purpose very well. Cheap

stayed here 3 nights in a 2 man cabin and another night in a tent outside. location is about 40 minutes from venice itself, busses are every 30 minutes and jam packed. but the stop is right in front of the campsite so it's nice. wifi is 2 euro for 5 hours only in the wifi zone which is at the reception and restaurant. bathroom and showers are great! Like many others mentioned this place is full of mosquitoes! Downside is that the night buses around 9 till midnight are once every hour.

It's a normal camping. Nothing more, nothing less, exactly what we've expected.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4