Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

Staff was friendly but kitchen was sooo dirty. We could not cook anything. The fridge smells really bad. If you'll go Venice in October or something, the rooms will be really, really cold at night! I could not sleep because of the whether because the walls were so thin. The rooms are cheap but they want extra money for other things. For wifi, for bus tickets. I did not like there. But the place was nice.

Rooms and common areas were dirty. It was super cold in the rooms as there was no heating there. I had to sleep wearing many pairs of socks, jacket etc... The location was further that they let me expected.

Really really nice. Erbody be complaining about the bus ride but you don't even pay and it's only a half hour. For 12 euro a night? Such a good deal. It's camping and we froze at night but I just said it's camping. Has a kitchen and a market. It was great.

A very cheap way to stay in Venice. You get what you pay for, and i would come back if i needed some nice place to stay on low cost.

Cabins do not have heating so it was freezing to sleep at night at the end of October. Showers were fortunately very warm though they were not very closed off so lots of cold air blew through all the time. My sheets were damp when I went to sleep which made them colder. I would not recommend staying here. Also 20+ minutes from Venice island by bus. Next time I will pay a little more and stay on the island. Pass on Camping Serenissima.

the kitchen was very untidy, had very little equipment and moldy food was left in the fridge.

• 25th Oct 2014

If you're looking for a nice little area to camp, then this is the place. We stayed in one of the 4 people cabins and it was suitable for what we paid. The staff were very helpful and the location isn't too far from the main city. Again, for camping it's everything it needs to be.

The camp location is reachable by bus no. 6 (direction padova) which takes 25 minutes from venice and the station is on front of the camp, it is a good location for this value. The ground of the camp is not clean and full of mud specially when there is rain and this affect the room cleanliness. The overall experience is good and if I could not achieve less or comparable price I will definitely come back again.

Nice place but very quiet, we have difficulty to search food at the night because there none restaurant near the hotel, but you can ride the bus to the Venice and enjoy the night :D

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Nice place to stay, it's really easy to go to Venice from the camping.

It's a camping ground, so you have to expect bugs and mud, but they kept the bathroom clean. As a solo female traveler I felt safe. The staff were ok. About half an hour from Venice, but the bus was easy to catch once you knew where you were going. Make sure when going Venice/Camping Serenissima you go to bus stand B6, this was not emphasised enough and I got confused. Have a reasonably priced food market, but only two local restaurants creepily empty and overpriced. Good value for cheap stay.

A little bit off-sided from the main island of Venice, but I guess it's worth the value of money. There's a bus ran every 20 mins from the campsite to the main island thou. Good facilities, there was even a heating in the tent, which was great as the weather got colder at night.

Door to our cabin was left open and subsequently filled with mosquitoes which we had fun exterminating. The cabin we had wasnt amazing, made of plastic it was 2 cabins in one with thin walls. We could hear everything our neighbors were up to. Lovely hot showers and good facilities, pay to use internet was a bit disappointing.