Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

Good staff but quite inconvenient location. So cold and troublesome to get to washrooms and shower rooms which are fairly away from bungalos.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • China

I was extremely happy with my stay at Camping Serenissima. My bus ride into Venice only took thirty minutes (although, I visited in the off-season, so that may play a part) and it was nice to leave the tourist bit behind and enjoy a small town. It's worth it to wander around Oriago Mira if you have an evening free- there are a few great restaurants there and it's just a short walk from the camp. The staff was very helpful with all of my questions about Venice, Padova, etc!

Breakfast should have been included in that price.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • India

Value for money is excellent. Definitely a good alternative to paying a small fortune to stay in Venice.

I't's a camping, so you can be allocated either in a cabin or in a camping truck, I stayed in a cabin at it was nice and clean. The bathroom's are clean and big so you won't have any problem (separated showers and toilets for men and women). It's 40 min away from the Isle but don't worry as the bus stop it's just in front of it and you can take it like every 30 min. It also has a convenience store and the staff is really friendly. If you're looking for a nice, cheap place to sleep this is it.

Although the hostel has described very clear about their location. It's still hard for me to get there because when you on the bus, you could not know where you are. Almost people that I met don't speak English, so I must look carefully on the street and try to find the camping by the street sign. And it's harder when I come back in the evening, it's dark and I almost could see anything on the street

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Vietnam

The staff were relatively friendly to me but they were constantly yelling at each other and their kids. All the food I bought in the store was expired but not past exp date. Showers were clean. The room was nice, and only had 2 keys. The luggage drop wasn't very secure, though, but they did let me keep it there an extra day. It's like a 30 min bus ride from the station and the city.