Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

My best friend and I stayed here for three nights and it was honestly fantastic! The staff are super friendly, the facilities are really clean and we received overall good vibes from the whole campground. You can see a range of ages and cultures and we made some pretty solid friendships. The transportation to and from Venice is super convenient and easy to understand. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 15th May 2015
  • Argentina

Nice having a communal kitchen that we could use. Could use some cleaning up though. Bed was comfortable, showers were hot and staff were very friendly.

One of the best campings I've ever stayed. It is close to the bus stop that takes you to Venice, and it is really clean. Internet doesn't work all the time (there's wifi signal only close to the reception).

Great staff, easy to find, enjoyable stay overall!'

A bit out of the way but a nice getaway from City life and easy to get to by city transport. Super nice clean small cabin, the only issue was there was a ton of ants!! We thought we killed them all but woke up the next morning And my bag was filled with ants it wasn't fun, 2 girls beside us has the same issue. If it wasn't for the ants it would have been perfect! Great staff and very clean

• 9th May 2015

Quite far away from the centre, but a good budget place to stay at when you visit Venedig. Good to have a kitchen, not always that clean. Good and helpfull staff

• 7th May 2015
  • Sweden

Beautiful campsite, and fairly easy to reach from Venice (just one bus). Bathroom facilities are very nice for a campsite, and there is a small food market on site and wifi in the reception/market area. However, there were lots of ants in the cabin and I left with a lot of bug bites!

Good bus access to Venice, very good value for money and it's quiet enough to relax after being in the city. The showers are outside so might not be best during the colder periods (i had no issue since it was warm enough) but other then that i had a great stay.

I mostly spoke with the night staff, and they were incredibly helpful and friendly. I stayed there on two separate occasions and would definitely recommend staying again! It's a great place, very peaceful and super clean, hot showers. It was a nice down time from the over-busy city~

stayed there for two nights. I did like that place. gd value for money. true that its far from the city but i got a tourust pass so it didnt cause extra transportation fee. My room and the quilt were a lil dirty but were acceptable. going to the toilet was quite troublesome as u hv to walk for like 30meters. No wifi in the room. But I would choose this place again if i go to venice.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

this campground was awesome!!! The little houses that you can stay in were so awesome and cute! The area is nice and quiet, good for relaxing. they had free WiFi just not in the rooms, a kitchen, and even a little market where you can buy groceries. the only bad thing was that the kitchen could have been cleaned a little more because there were spiders on top of the microwave! The microwave also melted my friends microwave safe togo mug! but we would both definitely stay again :)

I was positively surprised with this camping. Great value for money! just next to the bus stop - 25 minutes from Venice, showers and toilets were very clean and there was no problem with hot water. I was staying in 3 beds private bungalow, only beds, clean and warm - what more you need? :) I recommend this camping!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Poland

This campsite was really nice with a relaxing atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Although a friend was woken up at 2:00 am for the retrieval of a cellphone left in her room everything else was great. But they should have free maps available for guests.

very ggod place to stay for one week. public bus in front of the camping. so easy just a problem to cold in he morning for shower and lavatory cause local not cloose and little cold Wind !!! please close one shower cabine in totality. thanks

• 5th Apr 2015

Great stay! Super friendly and helpful staff (who spoke English!). Lovely campsite. Great, safe location away from the hustle and bustle. Never checked out the kitchen, so I can't report on it's cleanliness, but the bathrooms were tidy (bring your own soap and towel though). Thanks so much to the earlier posts for mentioning the cold. Really glad I brought my own comforter, although the people are so kind, I'm guessing they would have given me more blankets if I had needed them. Would return :)

suggest go there only when its very hot weather, because otherwise you will be frozen, very cold camping. But in general staff was very nice, it was clean and price was small, but far from Venice and there is no local shop near, only camping shop.

I had cold in my night there, I would like to have more sheets

This is a campground, not a hostel. Having said that, it is fabulous. Yes, it's cold. Camp grounds are. Yes, there is no camping on Venice island itself, so it's about half an hour away by bus. Yes, it's beautiful, clean, locked in nature, staffed well and features great facilities. The price is fantastic, and a quarter what you would pay on the island. Overall, it was a great experience, and I would definitely recommend it.

Really nice and cheap camping. I thought it would be difficult to find the camping, but it was so easy from the Venezia Santa Lucia Railway Station. Quiet and enjoyable atmosphere, helpful bilingual staff, mini supermarket available, common kitchen. Just avoid taking a shower when there are a lot of people sharing, because you can suffer with the cold water. I took shower at night, so the water was really hot. I went during the spring, so the heaters were okay, but I don't know during the winter

I wish I knew before. ...Thanks :)