Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

nice and green campground but really far away from the city itself (40 min. Bus drive) and the airport. very friendly staff!

Great campsite! Definitely more of a family feel than hostel but we still had a great time! The rooms were clean and the bathrooms even cleaner! Which is really difficult to accomplish at a campground. We got a great breakfast for 6€ at the restaurant on site and even cheaper wine at their market!

The facilities like washrooms at the campsite was super clean. I liked my "cabin room" and only found 3 ants on my bed from time to time, but it's expected since it's a campsite. I found it was a great stay to meet other like-minded travelers who want to find a quiet nature-ish place away from city noise and save money. It was difficult to spot the bus stop for the campsite by bus since the buses don't tell the stops it's going to...

Great place to stay we had a twin bed cabin with shower and loo. Pleased we got that instead of double as it gave us more room. Bus outside gate 15 in ride into Venice, so easy. Great value for money.

Good reach to the center of Venezia with the bus, nice mobil homes with heating. Do not forget to buy the bus tickets in the reception and remember the name of the bus stop for return.

• 18th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

The camping ground is far away from Venice itself, but there are busses that constantly go between the grounds and Venice. The rooms are separate from the toilets/showers. The rooms are more like sheds than they are rooms. The shed has 2 beds in it along with a dresser to hold stuff. No lockers. This is a campground so don't expect a hostel vibe. The wifi is limited to only a certain area, which allows for conversation with others. Overall a good value considering it was only 14€ a night.

My best friend and I stayed here for three nights and it was honestly fantastic! The staff are super friendly, the facilities are really clean and we received overall good vibes from the whole campground. You can see a range of ages and cultures and we made some pretty solid friendships. The transportation to and from Venice is super convenient and easy to understand. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 15th May 2015
  • Argentina

Nice having a communal kitchen that we could use. Could use some cleaning up though. Bed was comfortable, showers were hot and staff were very friendly.

If you enjoy camping, this is a very good place to be. The area is lovely and green, close to the river (canal?) and generally very quiet. The common facilities are very clean and well looked after. The camp is close to the bus stop and staff at the reception are very helpful with tickets, bus schedules and general advice. The camp restaurant opens in June, but you can order pizza at reception, which is amazingly tasty and costs a fiver!

No problems. Location is very far away from Islands, 30 or so minutes on bus, but very relaxed atmosphere. Very good value for money! Showers good clean and plenty if hot water. Outdoor kitchen was great but not practice in bad weather (idea to extend the roof and concrete for tables and chairs?). Washer dryer on sight, little market was handy and well stocked with basics.

One of the best campings I've ever stayed. It is close to the bus stop that takes you to Venice, and it is really clean. Internet doesn't work all the time (there's wifi signal only close to the reception).

Great staff, easy to find, enjoyable stay overall!'

its more like a hotel for me. but the place is great if you are not coming alone. the hostel is kind of far from the city but you can take bus which is not too hard. took us like 40 minutes from the hostel to the city! but overall was okay cause i paid hostel but like i stay in the hotel here.

A bit out of the way but a nice getaway from City life and easy to get to by city transport. Super nice clean small cabin, the only issue was there was a ton of ants!! We thought we killed them all but woke up the next morning And my bag was filled with ants it wasn't fun, 2 girls beside us has the same issue. If it wasn't for the ants it would have been perfect! Great staff and very clean

• 9th May 2015

Overall i would say don't ask for too much given the price. I personally think it was alright but my friend thought otherwise. Would be great if the rooms are slightly bigger, with wifi in the room and perhaps a net to block insects entering from windows. PS. Don't be fool by the description, it takes at least 30 mins to get to centre and pay attention to the bus schedule.

Quite far away from the centre, but a good budget place to stay at when you visit Venedig. Good to have a kitchen, not always that clean. Good and helpfull staff

• 7th May 2015
  • Sweden

Beautiful campsite, and fairly easy to reach from Venice (just one bus). Bathroom facilities are very nice for a campsite, and there is a small food market on site and wifi in the reception/market area. However, there were lots of ants in the cabin and I left with a lot of bug bites!

Good bus access to Venice, very good value for money and it's quiet enough to relax after being in the city. The showers are outside so might not be best during the colder periods (i had no issue since it was warm enough) but other then that i had a great stay.

I mostly spoke with the night staff, and they were incredibly helpful and friendly. I stayed there on two separate occasions and would definitely recommend staying again! It's a great place, very peaceful and super clean, hot showers. It was a nice down time from the over-busy city~

stayed there for two nights. I did like that place. gd value for money. true that its far from the city but i got a tourust pass so it didnt cause extra transportation fee. My room and the quilt were a lil dirty but were acceptable. going to the toilet was quite troublesome as u hv to walk for like 30meters. No wifi in the room. But I would choose this place again if i go to venice.

• 26th Apr 2015