Camping Serenissima Reviews

Via Padana 334/a, SR 11 (Padua-Venice), km 412, Venice, Italy

O went spend the weekend in venice with my mom ( 50 years old), we both enjoyed a lot the camping, I got impressive how much I liked there, I was kind of scare to be kjnd of far and to be a camping, but is pretty easy get the bus to go to venice, and the place is amazing (perfect to relax before a busy day walking in venice). The unic thing "bad" was the bathroom kind of far from the room, and prolly on winter and raining days there don't seems as a good place!

A really good place to relax and have fun. A little far from the main places to visit in venice but worth the money. Excellent staff and a really good environment

Will definitely come back. Surely value for money. Cheap, clean and nice place to stay and reminds me of my childhood memory. 2 mins walk to the bus stop directly to venice.

Good staff but quite inconvenient location. So cold and troublesome to get to washrooms and shower rooms which are fairly away from bungalos.

• 18th Apr 2014