Camping Siena Colleverde Reviews

Strada Shiacciapensieri 47, Siena, Siena, Italy

Me and my friend stayed 1 night and we really enjoyed. Restaurant was very good value and food was really nice... Gotta come back

• 26th Jun 2015

Very good camping in the center of Siena... I think it's the only one. International atmosfere, we really enojed our stying. Swimming pool very big and well maintained.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Barbados

The bar/restaurant staff were a bit rude, but all the other staff more than made up for it. The bathrooms were very clean and well maintained. The tents didn't have locks on the doors unfortunately. Overall a great place to stay though!

Great stay at Camping Siena Colleverde! The bungalows are clean, comfortable and it's a nice vibe throughout the campsite. Super easy to get into town using the bus, would definitely stay here again...good value for money.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great Camping!! I really liked accommodation in cabin... We had one right in front of the pool. The staff was young and we enjoyed the night stayed with them... recommend!

• 18th Jun 2015

It may have been our misunderstanding, but we didn't realise that the tents do not have any power or lock on the door - unlike the camping sites in Rome and Venice. The shower/toilet block which was 3 metres away is locked due to the campsite being quiet, very frustrating having to walk to the other side of the site when there is one so close, especially in the middle of the night.

Probably more suited to people in retirement. No air conditioning in the cabins, which are already over priced. No swimming pool unless you wear a swimming cap. WiFi drops in and out and the supermarket is very basic. Restaurant was good and staff were friendly

I was in Siena to get rehabilitation treatment and the Staff couldn't have been more helpful. It was difficult for me organizing everything in Italian but they were on hand when ever I needed them to speak on my behalf, translate things or give advice. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people. Nothing was too much.

Really wasn't excited about the lack of security in the tents, and the easy access to all of my possessions. I also really did not like the single flash light-it would be incredibly easy to install a single hanging light, and would be much easier for the campers. And finally, wifi should not cost money. Even having only central area Of free wifi would be helpful. Location was nice, and the grounds were beautiful, it was just those major details.

No towels available at the venue. Was advised that the details were on the web page. I booked off Busabout referral page. Didn't read all the info.