Camping Siena Colleverde Reviews

Strada Shiacciapensieri 47, Siena, Siena, Italy

One of the best staff members I've ever had the pleasure assisting me!

Loved it! Pool bar was great... perfect place to chill after a walking day in the city! I highly recommend it...

Me and my friend stayed 1 night and we really enjoyed. Restaurant was very good value and food was really nice... Gotta come back

• 26th Jun 2015

Very good camping in the center of Siena... I think it's the only one. International atmosfere, we really enojed our stying. Swimming pool very big and well maintained.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Barbados

The bar/restaurant staff were a bit rude, but all the other staff more than made up for it. The bathrooms were very clean and well maintained. The tents didn't have locks on the doors unfortunately. Overall a great place to stay though!

Great stay at Camping Siena Colleverde! The bungalows are clean, comfortable and it's a nice vibe throughout the campsite. Super easy to get into town using the bus, would definitely stay here again...good value for money.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great Camping!! I really liked accommodation in cabin... We had one right in front of the pool. The staff was young and we enjoyed the night stayed with them... recommend!

• 18th Jun 2015

It may have been our misunderstanding, but we didn't realise that the tents do not have any power or lock on the door - unlike the camping sites in Rome and Venice. The shower/toilet block which was 3 metres away is locked due to the campsite being quiet, very frustrating having to walk to the other side of the site when there is one so close, especially in the middle of the night.

Probably more suited to people in retirement. No air conditioning in the cabins, which are already over priced. No swimming pool unless you wear a swimming cap. WiFi drops in and out and the supermarket is very basic. Restaurant was good and staff were friendly

I was in Siena to get rehabilitation treatment and the Staff couldn't have been more helpful. It was difficult for me organizing everything in Italian but they were on hand when ever I needed them to speak on my behalf, translate things or give advice. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people. Nothing was too much.

Really wasn't excited about the lack of security in the tents, and the easy access to all of my possessions. I also really did not like the single flash light-it would be incredibly easy to install a single hanging light, and would be much easier for the campers. And finally, wifi should not cost money. Even having only central area Of free wifi would be helpful. Location was nice, and the grounds were beautiful, it was just those major details.

No towels available at the venue. Was advised that the details were on the web page. I booked off Busabout referral page. Didn't read all the info.

It was a lovely stay! A bit far from Sienna central, but public transport makes it so easy ! Would def recommend any age group to stay at this hostel !

Stayed in the 2 person rooms which were very clean on arrival. Nice outdoor atmosphere and there was your own table and chairs outside. A bus ride into Siena (bus stop close by) A bit strange that you had to pay for wifi (in this day and age!) however if that doesn't bother you then that does not matter. Helpful staff :)

The cabin was nice and quiet although Mosquitos where a problem with lots of bites during the night and day. It's is far to walk with luggage to some of the cabins. We stayed in the low season so the pool, market and restaurant weren't open but they still had the pizzeria open and some supplies from the bar. Staff are very helpful. Wifi was expensive and did not always connect.

Dirty cabins, full of large ants all through bathroom. Left covered in bites. Towels not included in price, nor was hand soap provided in bathrooms. Supermarket on site was closed. No kitchen facilities. Wifi €3 per hour!! Very disappointed based on price paid.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Tranquil place with friendly staff and just a bus ride from Piazza del Campo!

Its a campsite and you hav to pay for the wifi. Thats the only downside of this place. Otherwise it was amazing.

Very slow service to check in and out, luckily we didn't need to go to reception for anything else. Apart from that it was a great place to stay.

- I didn't felt very safe at the tents, because there are no locks on the doors and anyone could just steal our stuff - The location of the camping was okay, just 15 min away from the centrum. - Very helpful and friendly staff! Everything was well explained at arrival - Nice big camping with a clean swimming pool, although the tents were too dark, even though we received a flashlight (rent a small apartment is a better option) - good price/quality balance - good facilities

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7