Camping Siena Colleverde

Very Good 469 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2017
4.6

Had the worst possible experience at this "hostel". Technically I booked a "2 bed mixed dorm" but anyone who thinks it's okay to pair a young woman with an old man in a TINY cabin with beds centimetres apart is screwed in the head. Especially when that old man knocks on the door at 10:30pm, no warning and no English spoken. I didn't feel safe and was forced to leave because they refused to rectify the situation. Found out they told him and he wanted to move - news to me. Terrifying experience.

22nd Dec 2016
5.1

Everything was fine like location, cleaness and etc. BUT they never had hot shower....when I took a shower, the water was kinda warm, but not enough to get warm. Also heating is not good enought. Mayo for summer its good to stay, but during winter, i dont recommend.

19th Nov 2016
8.0

I got a two bed dorm room. It was a trailer with 2 beds and a bathroom. There was a second half of the trailer that probably mirrored the room that I was in. It was a great value, but I could feel every time the people in the room across me took a step. It was loud and shook the trailer. Catching the bus was a little confusing on Google's instructions. I learned of a better bus route from the employees once I got there. Loved being in nature though.

26th Oct 2016
7.1

Nice place if you want a cheap sleep. Not your traditional hostel though, and I wouldn't really expect to make friends easily here. Location is close to the train station to get the city center, however the actually area of the hostel leaves something to be desired.