Very Good 143 Total Reviews
Very Good 143 Total Reviews
Camping Valle dei Templi Located at Viale Emporium, 192 San Leone - Agrigento, , Agrigento.
Italy
Agrigento Italy - Sicily 92100 Viale Emporium, 192 San Leone - Agrigento
77% 143
37.2688106 13.5827708
    Rooms available

11th Jun 2016
7.7

Nice location as long as you have a car. Walkable to valley of the temples. Grocery store across the road. Bungalow was quite small, dark and damp - although we had air conditioning. A little fridge but no other cooking facilities. Pool, pizzeria and bar welcome facilities. Very little hot water to try and have showers for 2 people. Staff were nice.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
25th May 2016
4.3

First accommodation I've ever walked away in disgust from rather than staying. When I pay 34EUR per night I expect a certain return. What I got was an unpleasantly hot, badly designed (Windows open from the outside? Only one outlet for six beds - and it is out on the porch?!), sparse room. Shower was far away and I have to pay 0.5 EUR per 4 minutes of use. Place was no where near nature but in the middle of an urban area and far from the sea. Tourist trap, plain and simple. Save your money.

Dear guest, we are a campsite so our bungalows are a simple accomodation, but comfortable, for a cheap price (euro 17,00 per person for a private bungalow). There is 1 outlet outside (on the porch) and 3 outlets inside (just check or ask at the reception desk). Showers are just near bungalow area, about 20 meters. We are a natural park campsite in a residential and turist area (it means: supermarket, bus stop, pharmacy, restaurant, bar and other service just near our place). We are 700 meters about far to the sea. The only tourist trap is your review.... next trip, we suggest you a 4/5 stars hotel...

• Poland, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016
4.6

Bad security, no English speaking staff, dirty toilets and rooms, bad internet service

Dear Guest, our camping have a good security, with guardian during the night also. Our Staff speak english and our toilette and room are well cleaned. Internet is well working on the reception and bar area and you have forgotten to tell that is free!!

16th Apr 2016
7.7

The staff were very nice but the internet rarely worked in my cabin. I had to go to the bar or reception. The location is several kilometers from the Valley of the Temples but there is a bus stop in front of this location. This has nothing to do with where I stayed, but should be noted, the bus system is horrible.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

So beautiful and relaxing. A pleasant change from the inner city hostels and BnBs. It is out of town but the perfect location if you are wanting the beach or to see the temples. The bungalow was cute, but hot during the day and cold at night. All in all, I enjoyed my stay so much I booked an extra night.

12th Apr 2016
7.4

Close to the valley of temples.. rooms are hood separate from each other with single instead of bunk beds and fridge in room.. nice place to relax.. san leone is a beach town better place than agrigento

1st Mar 2016

This is a perfect spot to balance Valle dei Templi, Agrigento and the Sea. Near the sea, few minutes walk. To Valle dei Templi and Agrigento the bus stop is at the gate and there are buses each half hour more or less. The cabin I stayed in was comfortable, heated and clean with a fridge and tv and bathroom. Perhaps my favorite thing was sitting on the porch reading and listening to the birds after a wonderful day of exploring. I booked for 4 days and stayed for 8. I strongly recommend it!