Camping Venezia Reviews

Via Orlanda 8/c, Venice, Italy

I went with my wife early october when it was relatively warmer. Suitably located so only few stops from venice bus terminal but far from narrow streets , which was pleasant for me.Excellent place to stay plus meet other campers. The place has good number of amenities as well as restaurants plus a simple convenience store so one can cook some things for himself. Plus dining in your own small porch was a great feeling. Games and swimming pool added to the playful side of romance. Recommended.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • India

A good way to enjoy Venice, the bus only takes 15 minutes. we found the place quite easily but do ask the driver to drop you off at the "Hilton" stop. The "bungalows" cabins are clean but very small. Very tight between the bungalows (limited privacy)No towels. There is a restaurant that will make you coffee and croissants in the morning (not too expensive). We didn't try their food at night. Do realize that they charge for every little details, like using the pool, WiFi. Would return!

Exceeds expectations. Clean and lovely environment

Great place if you don't want to be located right in the middle of Venice, and there is a bus right outside that goes straight to Venice centre in 10 minutes. Very relaxed atmosphere

Camping Venezia was just amazing. We got there very late (after midnight), the reception was already closed and they had left a very nice message for us indicating our cabin, how to get there, with a map and everything. So nice of them. The place was amazing, very good facilities, air con, mini-fridge and etc. Location was alright, had to take a bus to the center of Venezia, but it was fast and cheap.

the bungalow was very clean and tidy. Quite small but ideal for what we needed it for. There is a small supermarket on sight and a restaurant if you want to grab something basic to eat. They have laundry facilities and a swimming pool at extra cost

Camping Venezia was a lovely get away. Perfect location, only 15 minutes out of venice which was easily accessible through the 19, or 5 bus (if I remember correctly.) Also there is a Lidl's grocery store a quarter mile right down the road, so if you are planning on preparing your own food, the store is really convenient. I went with my mom and and a close friend, & we had no complaints at all. If you want AC for your room it is five euro per night, but I am sure we could've lived without it:)