Camping Venezia Reviews

Via Orlanda 8/c, Venice, Italy

the bungalow was very clean and tidy. Quite small but ideal for what we needed it for. There is a small supermarket on sight and a restaurant if you want to grab something basic to eat. They have laundry facilities and a swimming pool at extra cost

Camping Venezia was a lovely get away. Perfect location, only 15 minutes out of venice which was easily accessible through the 19, or 5 bus (if I remember correctly.) Also there is a Lidl's grocery store a quarter mile right down the road, so if you are planning on preparing your own food, the store is really convenient. I went with my mom and and a close friend, & we had no complaints at all. If you want AC for your room it is five euro per night, but I am sure we could've lived without it:)

It´s the one of the best accomodation I´ve had...:) Thanks a lot!

• 28th Feb 2014