Camping Venezia Reviews

Via Orlanda 8/c, Venice, Italy

Camping Venezia was just amazing. We got there very late (after midnight), the reception was already closed and they had left a very nice message for us indicating our cabin, how to get there, with a map and everything. So nice of them. The place was amazing, very good facilities, air con, mini-fridge and etc. Location was alright, had to take a bus to the center of Venezia, but it was fast and cheap.

the bungalow was very clean and tidy. Quite small but ideal for what we needed it for. There is a small supermarket on sight and a restaurant if you want to grab something basic to eat. They have laundry facilities and a swimming pool at extra cost

Camping Venezia was a lovely get away. Perfect location, only 15 minutes out of venice which was easily accessible through the 19, or 5 bus (if I remember correctly.) Also there is a Lidl's grocery store a quarter mile right down the road, so if you are planning on preparing your own food, the store is really convenient. I went with my mom and and a close friend, & we had no complaints at all. If you want AC for your room it is five euro per night, but I am sure we could've lived without it:)