Camping Village Torre Pendente Reviews

Viale delle Cascine 86 56122, Pisa, Italy

Perfect little caravan accommodation in a lovely area. Only issues were that you could hear everything in next doors bathroom/toilet and the window in our bathroom didnt have any netting so mosquitos and others could easily get in. All in all; a great experience.

Strange set up as kitchen outside of hut but does have covered seating outside hut. Small rooms. This was the most expensive campsite out of 3 that I stayed in. U have to pay for wifi and its not very good strength. 15 min walk to tower, pleasant walk. U have to wear caps in the pool. Flies were a problem, loads of them around made sitting outside annoying. Room had fridge and a fan. Air con would be better. More family orientated than the plus camping sites.

Everything was good

Great accommodation, cool area, great stuff, amazing pool. Only one remark - it wasn't stated anywhere that you need a swimming cap if you want to enter the pool :/ please write it somewhere so people are prepared and don't have to buy one.

• 21st Jun 2013
  • Slovakia

everything was fine place is great but room was realy cold and we froze whole night

Pool was a bit cold and the fact having to wear a cap was odd

Nice rooms and lots of excellent facilities on the campsite. Staff were helpful when asked questions and helped create a nice environment for visitors. Would definately go back in the future!

• 2nd Sep 2012

It is really close to the station and the leaning tower. Everything was fine expect there's no air conditioner. Nice pool, kitchen. Watch out mosquitos!

This was our second time staying at camping village torre pendente and was dissappointed this time with the maxicaravan. For the price we expected a hygienically clean, fault free caravan. All the beds had badly urine stained mattresses, air vent covers were broken allowing mosquitos in, the shower tray was cracked and wouldnt drain water away. Everything was very basic and we expected more for our money. We probably wont stay there again Paula Palmer

• 17th Jul 2012

Dear i have been very surprised about your comment, I wonder if you are writing about our camping.. I agree with you if you have found such a situation, but when we checked the maxicaravan you lived for one week we did not find any kind of spot or dirty mattasses and the shower was sinking very well. The cost and the mobilhome we offer are on the website, nothing more or less, and maybe you knew them as it was the 2nd time you came in Pisa. I am sorry that this time you founded them too expensive, but it is high season and they are about the same since few year. The last thing, I cannot understand why you lived one week as you wrote and you did not complain anything with anyone. I hope in a clarifying answer and I hope to welcome you again in Pisa.

Beware the added extras ... Sheets etc .... Don't do the trip to the natural park ... Expensive and just a wood!!

• 10th Jul 2012
  • Mixed Group, 41+

It was a nice camping and I liked that there was enough space to sit outside. The only thing I didn't like was the tunnel to the centre of Pisa. It looked unsafe at night, so we rather took a taxi.

Great place to stay. very clean, had our own kitchen and table outside which was really good. friendly staff and easy walk to the leaning tower of pisa

I have stayed with various family members on 4 different occasions so obviously am always happy to return.I think that says it all.Everything you need is here for a cheap self catering break.We love it.

purtroppo per importi inferiori ai 100 euro si può solo pagare in contanti. Cercate di non fare come noi che siamo dovuti andare a cercare un bancomat

• 8th Apr 2012
  • Mixed Group

Hi.. I had my best time here in Camping Village Torre Pendente..its just 10 mins walk for Leaning tower of pisa.. and just walking distance for pisa station ... the guy who served pizza in the night was nice ... njoyed his company... nice and i liked the concept of CHALET rooms... maybe in winter its pretty cold but spring and summer prefect place to stay.. we arrived late at this place but there was someone to attend us... Cheers!

Everything you require, friendliness, cleanliness and comfort. Our chalet was self-contained and became home quite quickly. My only criticism was that the chalet vibrated when people were in the adjoining chalet and it felt more like we were in a tent as noise travelled through the thin walls. A minor thing as it didn't really spoil our time. I would certainly recommend the campsite to my friends.

• 4th Apr 2012

We would definitely recommend this camping! Very nice and clean bungalows with clean bathroom and kitchen facilities. Shop, swimming pool and very nice and helpful staff. The location is not so bad, there is a train station and bus stop just about 5 min walk from camping (and cheap supermarket as well;))

The cabins with en-suite are great and even come with a slef contained kitchen. The pool is awesome but bring your swim cap because its compolsory although they do sell them there. Also bring insect repellent, the flies and misquito's are deadly day and night. The cabin was super clean and the beds really comfortable. Watch out for the grumpy man in the bar who ignored us when ordering breakfast.

We stayed in a 2 bed private, with its own kitchen and bathroom. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was great and so nice to chill out by the pool. So cheap and only 5 minutes walk from the Tower. I'd recommend walking to the piazza dei Miracoli at night and wandering around its much more peaceful than in the day.

Nice place with swimming pool. For me a really relaxing area after 2 weeks in Firenze! I had a 2-person room with private bathroom and kitchen. No mosquitos for me (there is a mosquito net in the window).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7