8.0
Fabulous 383 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 383 Total Reviews

12th Sep 2017

• One of the best hostels I've been ever, the host he is rallying nice guy! I faced small problem with Wi-Fi he did everything to help me! He really helped me and he was easygoing and smilly guy! • About the room it was very clean - safe - and in perfect location. • Wi-Fi at the beginning it was bad but the host did what he could to fix the problem and he fixed. • very good price and breakfast • The host he is really nice and modest guy I would like to tgank him alot.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017
6.9

This is more of an bnb than a hostel - ideal to use if all you need is a bed to sleep in at night. My particular experience was not ideal - after my first night I woke up with small bumps on my face that started to swell. When I woke up after my second and last night, I had those same bumps on my back, arms and legs. It's a shame because the bathrooms are clean, the rooms seemed clean and the location is ace.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Really fun, social hostel, made lots of friends and we all ended up going out together a lot. In a bit of a dodgy area, wouldnt feel that safe walking around alone at night, but close to cheap drinks, restaurants and cool shops! Free breakfast was basic but good, generally pretty clean hostel.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
6.6

The location is perfect but the rooms were not as same as in the picture. The rooms are a little bit small. If you use the hostel only for sleeping, it is ok.

• Turkey, Female, 41+
5.4

The location of the place is good. The rooms are very small and there isint much space, the rooms are very stiff. The staff is very positive but the place isn't comfortable. As much as the location is good there were so many noises. We stayed there in summer so we were debating about opening the window or now, noises vs temperature.

• nigel102
  • Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Sep 2017

The place is nice and tidy and well cleaned on a daily basis. The staff will take care of you as far as your general questions and get you settled into the place quickly. There are three or four flights of stairs to the top, so come prepared for a walk. There is a veranda up the top if you smoke cigarettes. There are many attractions that are nearby to the hostel as you are in the centre of the city. The hostel visitors are from anywhere in the world and happy to make friends.

• jackiekseverson8793
  • USA, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

Loved this hostel. This was my first experience at a hostel. It was very small but it was easier to be social. I liked the breakfast in the morning. The man in charge was the friendliest! So clean also!

• Chlos13
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2017

Had a good stay here. The owner was really lovely and helpful. It's a slight walk to some places but overall I enjoyed my stay. Wi-Fi was great and so was the free breaky 😊

• sidlok
  • Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2017
6.0

Very simply furnished small dorms. I hardly do not recommend during hot summer days, becouse od lack of air conditioner. There were some fans, but some of them didn't work. I didn't get any breakfast. I recommend only for very low cost travelers and not in hot summer.

13th Aug 2017

This place is just a few apartments that got turned into a hostel. When I first got there it was a little weird and unexpected because there's no reception or anything, it's just that Italian guy. But once I found him everything went without a hitch and I actually really enjoyed staying at this place. He had a breakfast put out every morning and the place was kept clean and tidy. I also kid of liked the not-hostel feel of it all!

×