Can Mocamp Reviews

Ugur Mumcu Cad. Andifli, Mahallesi Yeni Marina, Kas, Turkey

Great hostel with great staff! Can the owner was incredibly generous and hospitable!

We had excellent stay at Can Mocamp. Staff were very helpful and friendly, our room was clean and the atmosphere was pretty cool. Food was also fine. It was particularly quiet and peaceful in October with only a few guests. So you may not find many social activities within the camp in that season. However if you are looking for a late summer getaway this is the place. I definitely recommend Can Mocamp.

Very cool camp site. Our tent was in the perfect little spot and came with bean bags, a view and power! Facilities were great. The spot is quite a way out from the town. The staff didn't formally check us in or tell us much about the place eg restaurant hours check out etc which made things a bit awkward! Was hoping for a more social atmosphere too but that may have just been bad timing!

Such a lovely hostel all round. Can especially is very accommodating and helpful. There was a mix-up with my booking and he fixed it up straight away upon check-in. The hostel is a little out of town but a nice walk or there is a local bus you can take but only a 1 minute walk to the beach. Delish well-priced dinner and live music is on every night at the restaurant too.

I loved this "hostel", my favourite in Europe so far. I stayed in one of the tents and an air mattress, sheets, blankets and pillow were all provided plus there are bean bags you can drag to your spot and power points. The set up is so cool, not a party place but the vibe is chill and the staff are really helpful. I think the walk to town is actually like 15 minutes but you can catch mini bus for 2TL if you don't want to walk. Would come back in a heartbeat, thanks for the stay!