Can Mocamp Reviews

Ugur Mumcu Cad. Andifli, Mahallesi Yeni Marina, Kas, Turkey

Can mocamp is a real gem! I found the staff to be genuine and very helpful!! The bungalows are adorable and the sea view and breeze lovely

• 10th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

This camping is located a bit far away from the center of Kas and the bike service is not useful because of the bad conditions of bycicles provided. On the other hand it is a very quite location very near to the seaside and the owner is a very kind person: after paying the sum indicated on hostelworld for the tent, he came to me telling that I'd given him more money than requested and he gave back to me 100 Liras. Very honest person, and definitely recommend this accomodation.

The owner, John could not be more hospitable, gracious, and interested in providing great service. The hostel is undergoing some renovations, and is shaping up beautifully, promisıng to be very comfortable in the future. At the moment it is a great value, with a generous (family style) breakfast, consisting of fresh bread, produce, and homemade jams, as well as unlimited coffee or tea. It is also very conveniently located near the only beach in Kas, a mere five minute ride by scooter.

I loved this campsite so much, I didn't want to leave at all! Can is one of the most welcoming people I've ever met; and immediately you feel like lifelong friends. The staff was absolutely wonderful! It is a very social place, I ended making making loads of new friends, even ones that live in my city. Accommodation: Can provides space to pitch your own tent, as well as sleeping in his tents, and bungalows. He goes the extra distance to make you feel comfortable! LOVE this place!

Nice and relaxed place. Little bit away from centre. Overpriced dinner, better to go to centre and have a kebab

Situated across from the stunning new Kas Marina, it is a little far from the centre but also means it's away from all the buzz of tourists. We also really enjoyed making the walk to town along the new marina..The place is super super chilled.. nice staff, very simple but clean bungalows. Bathroom facilities are perfectly clean too for shared facilities.

Amazing!!! The atmosphere and vibe here is fantastic. Can is an amazing host really taking care of his guests. Out of the hustle and bustle it becomes your idyllic sanctuary which if you are coming to Kas may be what you are looking for. I fell in love with the Camp, the people, and had an absolutely wonderful time. I connected with the dive boat associated with Can and again absolutely adored the guys who worked on the boat. Kas is wonderful and Can Mocamp only enhanced my experience!

3 days at Can Mocamp were not enough! All the staff members make you feel so good and so relaxed that you could stay there forever. Their hospitality is incredible! Can, the owner, is part of the Kas Tourism association and will do his best to help you organise your activities. They are also excellent cooks and offer -at reasonable prices- delicious local cuisine! It's a GREAT place to hang out too, Can is an cool musician and around him and his friends, you feel at home! Thanks for everything

Thank you staff and Can for the wonderful days we could spend with you. It's cool how much you know about Kas and what there is to do. We enjoyed your hospitalilty and Cans beautiful concert with his new guitar! keep going! And I hope that many other travellers will com to this magic place!

• 16th Jul 2013
  • Switzerland

The hospitality at Can Mocamp is exceptional. I've never been welcomed into a hostel with such smiles! Thanks again for everything!

• 11th Jul 2013

Oh my God! that was one of the best hostels i've ever seen! Everything is hand made, very nice atmosphere. You face a gorgeous marina! the rooms are super nice. Its like you stay in camp in the forest but u r totally safe. The owner of the place very helpful and he is a diving instructor. He is such a great person! he offered a lot of help to do diving and hanging out with his good friends. He is also a member of the Kas Tourism agency, he cares about offering the most censer services.

First experience of staying in a campsite and absolutely loved it! Prices were quite reasonable, the staff was extremely helpful and patient, facilities were clean, rooms were quiet. We loved the terrace and kitchen on the top level to hang out, eat, or make dinner.Special thanks to Can for introducing us to the amazing underwater world of Kas and Shabnem as well for feeding us with delicious Turkish meals..Couldn't have asked for anything better.

• 16th May 2013

I have never experienced such an outstanding level of customer service at any other camping facility...unfailingly courteous, every employee of CAN MOCAMP greeted me with a smile and a warm hello. The location of the hotel is excellent, far enough to stay away from all the noise and chaos of the town, close enough to get to the town within three minutes of bike ride with the bicycle they rent you with a very little money in return. The rooms are comfortable and clean.Keep up the great work Can:)

Wrong time of year to be staying there. I was the only guest. Too far out of town, the 50 metres from the water is the marina. Noisy with 2 major roads either side. I only stayed one night. The cabins were good, the staff very friendly and generous. I,m sure in summer it's a great atmosphere, but for me too lonel at the time

Can Mocamp was the best place we stayed in Turkey! If you want to learn about what real Turkey is about... a warm and wonderful feeling of hospitality and culture come here! We stayed for a few days as time was limited but seriously wanted to stay for months... Couldn't reccommend anywhere better you will not feel more welcome anywhere else in the world! We miss you all so much and we will be back soon!

• 28th Aug 2011