Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Really nice hostel, friendly staff, and lots of useful facilities. Could improve the breakfast and the free computers though.

Had a very good time! Thanks again to the nice and helpful staff! Everyone was great and Vera was always a lot of fun. Location is also rather good: in Entertainment District and only a few minutes walk from the CN Tower.

The hostel is in a good location, the staff were helpful and friendly and we met a lot of cool people. They also have a lot of activities. Only negative: The private rooms were super small and there were ants coming up through a small hole in the floor

Great hostel. would highly recommend :)

Don't expect a big breakfast!

I liked this hostel! The rooms and beds were good, free wifi and breakfast and perfect location! I would come again!

Really enjoyed my stay here! Very friendly and helpful staff and the hostel is in a great location. Nothing negative to say

Great Location and great friendly and helpful staff.i will definitely stay here again

Great location, nice staff, good facilities incl. lockers for left luggage (a rare find!). A bit pricey compared to other places I've stayed for a similar amount. Could use a bit of reno but all-in-all fine as a hostel.

The window of the room can't be opened while the air conditioner is old and very noisy. As a result, unless u can endure the annoying noises, u can't go to sleep until well passed mid-night when the temperature is falling down.

This place was incredibly noisy. Not only were there people shouting loudly as they came and went at all hours of the night, but the beds themselves creaked so loudly that whenever you moved around, you would wake up the other person in the room, and sometimes even yourself! Not a pleasant stay for that reason.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The breakfast is not really good. Just bread and a coffee

The WiFi there was not so good, others just ok. Thank them

For me, the perfect place to stay: located at the heart of the city, with activities for everyday, locker room to put your luggage and lock it with your own locker, etc.

Everything was really good. Staff, environment, breakfast... BUT I never experienced hot water there. I stayed only one night though but not even at 11pm nor at 8am. I hope they have some :) I'd totally recommend this hostel for it's great vibe and location

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

a good choice as the hostel is in the inner city; parking is cheap compared to the rest of the city. our room was a bit loud and some more showers would definetly be good.

Leafy glade, Valkyries, and showers omg. This impeccable destination of distinction should not be overlooked by discerning travelers. Maybe they were half so happy having me as I was being there?

The hostel is very good located, in the middle of downtown! The breakfast at the weekend is too small. You are allowed to have just one bagel, that's all. I never had in a hostel, that they limit the food! I had the impression that the staff has no idea who is coming into the hostel, especially at night!!!

Helpful staff, great location and ok breakfast. Uncomfortable beds but rooms were ok and had AC

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Norway

We were in a Private room, whit a Baby. We had not lots of space vere we could put the lugage and the Baby in one room, we didn't get a baby bed and our Bed was very hard. we stayed in a lot of other backpacker hostels and this was defently the smalest and the worest stay. there was also some prostitute in the neiberhood and we coudn't see the CN tower from the hostel. This was not like the discribtion on the page.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5