Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Leafy glade, Valkyries, and showers omg. This impeccable destination of distinction should not be overlooked by discerning travelers. Maybe they were half so happy having me as I was being there?

The hostel is very good located, in the middle of downtown! The breakfast at the weekend is too small. You are allowed to have just one bagel, that's all. I never had in a hostel, that they limit the food! I had the impression that the staff has no idea who is coming into the hostel, especially at night!!!

Helpful staff, great location and ok breakfast. Uncomfortable beds but rooms were ok and had AC

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Norway

We were in a Private room, whit a Baby. We had not lots of space vere we could put the lugage and the Baby in one room, we didn't get a baby bed and our Bed was very hard. we stayed in a lot of other backpacker hostels and this was defently the smalest and the worest stay. there was also some prostitute in the neiberhood and we coudn't see the CN tower from the hostel. This was not like the discribtion on the page.

We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay :)

....I am enjoying it very much 'cause im still here extending my stay..until when? ..I do not know. perhaps forever.......the staff (teresa, sandra and most esp rebecca and others.. make my/the travellers stay more enjoyable. U guys work so hard..thank you.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Saint Vincent And The Grenadines

Very good hostel in an excellent location in the centre of town. Friendly staff and very affordable.

Car needs to be parked immediately. I was fined $40 within 5 minutes.

Location and cleanliness are really good. WiFi works perfect. The breakfast was poor.

I sent and email about the rude receptionist girl over your web site on 23th of july. I wrote about what happened in the hostel.

This was my first experience in a hostile and it was amazing. I was hitch-hiking around the country for the summer and stopped in for a few nights. I met a lot of great people there just hanging out in the evenings and there is plenty to do within walking distance. I'd come back for sure!

• 7th Jul 2014

We stayed in this hostel twice, in early July and late July. Our first time was good: our assigned room had good A/C, and the showers were great. But our second time was terrible. The A/C in the new room did nothing. We were given a fan, but the plugs were too far from our beds to feel it, so we barely slept. Bugs on the floor. My top bunk had no proper ladder, so I half-fell each time. When I told the staff, they acted indifferent and said they were fully booked. I will not return.

Nice hostel located in some old buildings pretty much in the center of Toronto. Most sights are within walking distance. The staff was very helpful, both with questions on the hostel's facilities and sights and activities in Toronto. Our room was clean and rather spacious, bathrooms (including showers) clean enough to not feel uncomfortable using them. The breakfast (pancakes during the week, bagels on the weekend) was not particularly good, but at least you get something. We were satisfied.

I would recommend this accommodation. It was in a good location with easy access to most things. We had a private room which was quite small as we only had one bag each but apart from that, was good.

The staff was helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend it! The only bad thing is that there isn't enough bathrooms and we had to wait, sometime as long as 45 min. But if I need to come back, I'll go there again!

By far the best hostel in Toronto, I would definitely come back!! And the stuff is awesome, especially the wine&cheese Thursdays!

• 27th Jun 2014

Room 9 was very comfortable, but could have had a stronger air conditioner. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• 26th Jun 2014

Staffs are helpful and very encouraging !!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Really enjoyed my time here and hope to return. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they keep the place slick and span. Keep up the good work.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

화장실 쓰레기통이 하루에 2~3번씩 비워져있는걸 봤으니 청결에 신뢰가 갑니다만 방청소는 안해주시는듯 합니다. 바닥이 그대로더군요. 조식 팬케익과 커피는 좋았어요. 위치는 정말 좋아요. 걸어서 CN타워, 하버프론트, 토론토아일랜드는 가깝고 차이나타운, 다운타운도 충분해요.