Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Epic hostel. Lived here for 2 months when I first arrived in Toronto and had an awesome time. Location, breakfast, activities, staff are all top notch. Felt like home and it was tough to me on. The ONLY hostel in T.O!

Very helpful with a great location also very clean, safe and good atmosphere.

noisy heating Autistic atmosphere in a young population with no worries exchange

• 8th Feb 2014

We had just one night here on a stop-over from New York back to London. The lady on reception was really helpful in giving us advice on what we could do in our short trip, making recommendations on where to eat. Room was warm (very important when it's minus 12C outside) and a good size. I'd love to come back to Toronto and the hostel again.

I was really excited to find a hostel located only blocks away from the convention centre where I attended a conference. I loved that I could easily walk to and from the conference, and there were plenty of pubs and restaurants near by. I can imagine tourists would love it! Easy access to almost anything in Toronto. The hostel staff were great, the room was clean, and the rest of the hostel had a typical hostel feel. My only complaint is that the temperature was either too hot or too cold.

• 28th Jan 2014