Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

I only stayed here one night super jetlagged, and was in a private room. But the reception staff went out of their way to help me with queries and let me know what was going on if I wanted to join in. There was a great atmosphere in the main area. The hostel is spread over several houses side-by-side, which meant it was pretty quiet where my room was, and everything was clean and comfy. Do recommend!

Great location and free wifi and breakfast. The room wasn't a huge size though for 6 beds and not much space for bags but I'd definitely recommend it.

No, not the best but far from the worst. The staff were extremely friendly, especially Helen. My only complaint is that it was way too loud after 11pm. Their rule was after 11 to keep the volume down but they did not enforce it. The breakfast was good, free tea was great, and they have a lot of activities you can partake in. There were plenty of bathrooms which is always a plus and it was walking distance to good restaurants and grocery/liquor stores. I will stay again!

I loved this place! There was a great atmosphere, a great mix of people, and the staff were friendly and obliging...wish I could've stayed longer. Did I mention the pancakes were pretty amazing as well?

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »