Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

La localizacion es mu buena,pero los años son pocos para tanta gente y tienes que bajar a otra planta. El desayuno muy muy pobre y el wifi mal en las habitaciones.

Very Good Hostel, Great location, definitly the best place to stay in Toronto

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Tunisia

The staff are friendly, there are plenty of activities on offer and the hostel is located in a quiet but accessible spot downtown. The showers are hot and spacious, the kitchen has plenty of storage space and facilities and the wifi is fast and reliable. Am staying again for another week.

Nos sentimos muy cómodos, y el desayuno es bueno. Usamos la cocina sin problemas y nos ayudaron con mapas de la ciudad, tours, taxi, etc. Muy recomendable, sobre todo por la ubicación.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The hostel is very noisy, the washrooms were not cleaned properly, the staff is very friendly to the "known" customers and only to them. I acctually depended also on the other guests staying there during my visit, but I just didn't feel comfortable and welcomed.

• 7th Apr 2014

Great place and great location. We were close to the bars and shops as well as the sights. It smelled like beans when we got there lol but we got over it.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very loud even in the middle of the night as you can hear everything through the thin walls. Staff was very nice and I could check in at around 11 am which was very convenient for me. Breakfast is included but just consists of one bagel plus 2 spreads (jam, peanut butter) and drinks - everything else must be purchased extra.

I had a great time at this hostel! The staff was really friendly and helpful, breakfast was always nice, the toilets were constantly cleaned and the atmosphere was excellent ! Location has to be one of the best in town (you can walk to all the main attractions of the city from the hostel without a problem). I would seriously recommend this place!

• 3rd Apr 2014

A job well done by a great hostel. If you're coming to Toronto, stay here.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The location and the Victorian style of the hostel is really great. Breakfast could have been a bit more than just industrial pancakes, but at least it was included. Also nice courtesy: free towels. Unfortunately we did not have locks for the in-room lockers and they do not lend any, you would have to buy them at the reception.

• 1st Apr 2014

Son emplacement car près du CN Tower et du Rogers Center! Beaucoup de choses peuvent être visité à pied! Des casiers sont disponibles gratuitement et en plus après avoir rendu vos clés vous pouvez toujours stocker vos bagages dans les casiers sans rien payer en plus! Par contre ne vous attendez pas à voir le CN Tower en sortant de l'auberge parce que depuis la photo des Tours ont été construites, mais ça ce n'est pas la faute de l'auberge! Attention le prix ne comprend pas la taxe de 15%

• 31st Mar 2014

Nous ne sommes restes qu'une nuit mais ca avait l'air bien. J'ai juste eu de l'eau pas aussi chaude que je l'aurais voulu quand j'ai pris ma douche

I only stayed here one night super jetlagged, and was in a private room. But the reception staff went out of their way to help me with queries and let me know what was going on if I wanted to join in. There was a great atmosphere in the main area. The hostel is spread over several houses side-by-side, which meant it was pretty quiet where my room was, and everything was clean and comfy. Do recommend!

Great location and free wifi and breakfast. The room wasn't a huge size though for 6 beds and not much space for bags but I'd definitely recommend it.

No, not the best but far from the worst. The staff were extremely friendly, especially Helen. My only complaint is that it was way too loud after 11pm. Their rule was after 11 to keep the volume down but they did not enforce it. The breakfast was good, free tea was great, and they have a lot of activities you can partake in. There were plenty of bathrooms which is always a plus and it was walking distance to good restaurants and grocery/liquor stores. I will stay again!

I loved this place! There was a great atmosphere, a great mix of people, and the staff were friendly and obliging...wish I could've stayed longer. Did I mention the pancakes were pretty amazing as well?

Tout était bien, c'est juste dommage que le personnel ne vas plus vers les nouveaux arrivants afin de les intégrés plus facilement.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Reunion

Very helpful with a great location also very clean, safe and good atmosphere.

noisy heating Autistic atmosphere in a young population with no worries exchange

• 8th Feb 2014

We had just one night here on a stop-over from New York back to London. The lady on reception was really helpful in giving us advice on what we could do in our short trip, making recommendations on where to eat. Room was warm (very important when it's minus 12C outside) and a good size. I'd love to come back to Toronto and the hostel again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3