Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Location and staff were excellentthoroughly enjoyed my time in Toront wonderful city

O hostes tem excelente localização. Perto de tudo! E o staff é super gentil e solicito. Eu voltaria!

This hostel is the best! Awesome atmosphere, super friendly staff.. The location is also very central and it's super easy to reach a lot of places by foot. Couldn't think of a better hostel in Toronto to stay at

Great hostel with great atmosphere and very nice staff. I will come back again.

Rooms great, a little hot at night but can't complain as slept through it! Felt booking Niagara trip that there's 3 leaflet options in the hostel but they didn't want to know you unless booking into one specific one. Saying that we ended up on the one the hostel books for 60 dollars and it was a lot of fun! Would stay here again if/when I come back, thank you! (Free breakfast is a bonus too!)

• 12th Aug 2015

Great place to stay. Lots of activities put on. Great location and facilities. My only negative is I was put in a room that had just been broken into, including the lockers, and wasn't informed of this at the time of checking in where I had to pay up front. This was a separate building and has no CCTV, yet the main building with 24 hour reception has CCTV! Security on this building should be the same level as the main building.

Wish I could have spent a bit longer there! Staff at the front were very nice, particularly the English-sounding woman. Will head back there when I next find myself in Toronto.

• 10th Aug 2015

Great hostel with friendly staff. Events organised every day and a comfortable common area mean you can meet people easily. There's a big mixture of people that stay here - students, travellers and people on working visas. The free breakfast is pancakes and syrup which can get a bit samey after a couple of days. Their BBQ night is excellent.

Great Location!

Poor breakfast.

Sorry that you didn't enjoy our breakfast - if you read the reviews, you will find the majority of our guests enjoy it. On the weekdays we make pancakes and on the weekends it's bagels with a choice of cream cheese, butter, or jam. Also there is free coffee and tea. And it's free! Not bad.

냉장고에 넣어놨던 음료두개가 이름이랑 적어놨음에도 없어져서 당황했습니다 주방관리를 좀 더 해주셨으면 합니다

Pros: Free pancake breakfast; incredibly convenient location in the center of town; clean; comfortable; air conditioning in the rooms; clean sheets provided; very nice atmosphere in common areas. Potential cons: hostel spans several adjacent buildings and feels a bit inpersonal; wifi does not work on cell phones; tiny bathrooms and long wait for showers; busy and not very quiet at night. Overall excellent stay. I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking.

Thanks for the feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed your stay! If you are waiting long for a bathroom, just ask a staff member where the next one is as there are over 30 located throughout the hostel.

I very much enjoyed staying here on a two-day getaway this past week. I had fun meeting others staying at the hostel from around the world. I hope to introduce the game of CRUD to the United States! Thanks everyone at Canadiana Backpackers Inn!

Thanks for the great review – we’re glad you enjoyed playing CRUD during your stay!

Add some butter or Jam for the pancakes. My sheets seemed not fresh enough.

• 4th Aug 2015

Thanks for the feedback – we strip every bed after each use and all linens are freshly laundered when you receive them at check in. We do have jam (3 kinds!), peanut butter, cream cheese and butter all available for purchase with breakfast!

Enjoyed my stay!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great hostel, staff are very helpful. The free breakfasts are brilliant and the location is rig in the middle of the entertainment district.

Thanks for the fantastic feedback – we look forward to seeing you in the future!

noise. Noise is an issue. The doors do a lot of nosie, and there is a lot of dors. really a lot, and you can hardly close them on your own., Breakfest is really small. But you can get tea, even two or sometimes tree. So as elixir of morning it is enough. Bout count with early launch :)

Thanks for the feedback – if you have any trouble sleeping due to noise, please alert and staff member – we also keep free earplugs at reception.

it was one of the best hostel ive ever been in.. enjoyed it

Super friendly staff, the common area was great but honestly the location was the best. Walking distance to a lot of food and sites. Perfect.

• 1st Aug 2015

Thanks for the great review – we hope to see you next time you’re in town!

The hostel had a good atmosphere and was placated in a great way to art of town walking distance to most attractions. It is a lively hostel and is in a lively part of town for those travelling alone this is ideal.

• 31st Jul 2015

Thanks for the good feedback!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7