Canadiana Backpackers Inn Reviews

42 Widmer St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Helpful staff, great location and ok breakfast. Uncomfortable beds but rooms were ok and had AC

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Norway

We were in a Private room, whit a Baby. We had not lots of space vere we could put the lugage and the Baby in one room, we didn't get a baby bed and our Bed was very hard. we stayed in a lot of other backpacker hostels and this was defently the smalest and the worest stay. there was also some prostitute in the neiberhood and we coudn't see the CN tower from the hostel. This was not like the discribtion on the page.

We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay :)

• 17th Jul 2014

Car needs to be parked immediately. I was fined $40 within 5 minutes.

Location and cleanliness are really good. WiFi works perfect. The breakfast was poor.

I sent and email about the rude receptionist girl over your web site on 23th of july. I wrote about what happened in the hostel.

We stayed in this hostel twice, in early July and late July. Our first time was good: our assigned room had good A/C, and the showers were great. But our second time was terrible. The A/C in the new room did nothing. We were given a fan, but the plugs were too far from our beds to feel it, so we barely slept. Bugs on the floor. My top bunk had no proper ladder, so I half-fell each time. When I told the staff, they acted indifferent and said they were fully booked. I will not return.

pretty nice thou. staff was kind and the location was quite convinient.I recommand you guys to stay at this hostel. :)

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I would recommend this accommodation. It was in a good location with easy access to most things. We had a private room which was quite small as we only had one bag each but apart from that, was good.

The staff was helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend it! The only bad thing is that there isn't enough bathrooms and we had to wait, sometime as long as 45 min. But if I need to come back, I'll go there again!

I saw the insect in my room.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Korea

By far the best hostel in Toronto, I would definitely come back!! And the stuff is awesome, especially the wine&cheese Thursdays!

• 27th Jun 2014

Room 9 was very comfortable, but could have had a stronger air conditioner. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• 26th Jun 2014

Staffs are helpful and very encouraging !!

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

En pleins centre ville! Pas trop de règlements et personnel très gentil :)

• 21st Jun 2014

Really enjoyed my time here and hope to return. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they keep the place slick and span. Keep up the good work.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

화장실 쓰레기통이 하루에 2~3번씩 비워져있는걸 봤으니 청결에 신뢰가 갑니다만 방청소는 안해주시는듯 합니다. 바닥이 그대로더군요. 조식 팬케익과 커피는 좋았어요. 위치는 정말 좋아요. 걸어서 CN타워, 하버프론트, 토론토아일랜드는 가깝고 차이나타운, 다운타운도 충분해요.

I had a brilliant time during my stay here, met some great ppl, and bbq on patio during my earlier stay was a great idea. Staff are so helpful..would definitely recommend this hostel to friends

• 16th Jun 2014

So here we go! I have traveled alot over the last 5 years, in 25 countries and have stayed in alot of hostels, I might even open my own one day. The Canadiana was really one of the best hostels Ive stayed at, a true Canadian spirit, its unique ideas of how things should be done there truly brings this backpacker to the tops of North America. Youve got it all there, from an awesome location to a friendly staff, helpfull, and smiley ;). The set up is very smart, rooms are great and all so clean!

Ich habe meinen Aufenthalt im Canadiana Backpackers Inn sehr genossen. Die einzige Kritik, die ich loswerden möchte ist das Frühstück. In der Woche gibts Panckes (meine waren leider kalt) und am Wochenende gibts Bagels, diese waren nicht frisch.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4