Canal House B&B Reviews

Predikherenrei 9, Bruges, Belgium

Lovely room with a share bathroom downstairs. On Sunday there was a woman who made breakfast but Monday morning was very quiet do they left us food and we were on our own in the morning which was lovely. It was like being in someone's home.

Basic room. Our room had a bathroom downstairs and you could see through the window from the hall. We put a towel over it for a quick fix. That's the only negative thing we have to say. Otherwise it's a quick walk to the square and it's quiet.

Me and my boyfriend stayed there only one night for short trip of bruges. It was not really city centre , but nice to walk to centre on foot. It took less than10 min and very quiet area. Nice breakfast. The only thing not sure to recommend which i was fine is the stairs to our room we stayed. The stairs was really narrow and dangerous with heavy luggage. Because our room was on the top floor. But for sure it's fine if you don't have any health problems!! Highly recommend!! :)

Overall a nice place, although no contact was made to myself before arrival. Fortunately other guests were entering when I arrived so I could come in and realise I needed to call for someone to bring me my key. The room itself was quite nice and the location was lovely. I would thoroughly recommend a lock be put on the downstairs bathroom door as well as some kind of curtain so that people can't see through to window on the door. It felt incredibly uncomfortable!

View all Bruges Bed and Breakfasts