Canape Connection Reviews

12 A William Gladstone Street, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place overall, really helpful staff, key location, great value, would recommend to all fellow travelers

Great Location and super friendly, helpful Staff. Only the bathrooms need an upgrade.

Thank you Michael for the feedback. We just finished the upgrade of the bathrooms. Now it's really comfy and there is more privacy:) Happy New Year and all the best. The Canape Connection Team

Stayed in the attic dorm which had big beds and heaters were provided. Cool staff and very centrally located. Enjoyed my stay here.

The stuff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. Not just sandwiches like in many other hostels but some normal food. The location is very central.

Nice staff and good hostel in general. The hostel is close to the main pedestrian street. The only thing is that you only have one big blanket in your bed and you hav of course the sheet that wraps the matress. I'm not sure that the blanket is washed throughly every night so maybe it´s a nice addition to put sheets in the bed for hygiene and comfort reason? Otherwise it´s a nice place to stay.

Hi there, Thank you for the review. Concerning the washing of the blanket we can ensure you that the cover sheets that we put on the blanket we wash every time the quest change. The blanket itself from time to time. But the sheet is 100% washed and clean for every new guest.

I liked the hostel and I definitely enjoyed my stay there. I actually decided to extend my stay with an extra night. Good atmosphere, good and helpful staff that actually recommended a lot of things to do and places to explore. Perfect breakfast, variety of things. Warm enough in my room. Nice roomates I had, lucky me. Bathtub had a leak but I guess it could be fixed easily

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

Very welcoming, helpful staff. I found the hostel very cozy and personal, not like some of the bigger hostels. The location is great, in the center of the city, but it's still very quiet as the house is located in a backyard. You can easily reach all of the city's attractions. But again, the best thing for me was the nice atmosphere there. The owners really did a great job. Thanks!

• 7th Oct 2014

Good location. Helpful staff. Very small kitchen and communal area. Breakfast ok. Reasonably clean.

I wish there was a bigger common area for everyone to use.