Canape Connection Reviews

12 A William Gladstone Street, Sofia, Bulgaria

We had an amazing stay here! Staff were lovely and friendly! 100% would recommend staying here.

• 21st Apr 2015

Great little hostel. I loved the bed construction and privacy curtains. The common rooms are a bit small but I'm sure when the weather is good people congregate outdoors. We were provided with the most amazing and delicious cooked breakfast which was an absolute treat. The location is pretty good and I would happily stay there again!

Nice hostel. Extremely friendly staff. Beds were very comfortable! Quite quiet when I was there, but not necessarily a bad thing. Overall an excellent stay.

Miro and another girl were very friendly and helpfull with the informations and fixing problems! Especialy Miro. The tour to Rila and Boyana church was great!

I've been in this hostel for 3 times, it's really a great deal: the staff is really nice, the location is amazing, the rooms are cool and you feel warmness since the first moment you get in the hostel. The tips that they give about the city are cool and they are really helpful! It was an absolute pleasure to stay here, I absolutely recommend the hostel.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Chile

One of the best hostels I have stayed in the last years. The most comfortable 8 bed dorm ever, never had the feeling of so much space! The showers are perfect and ths stuff was very helpfull!

Well located in city centre but in a quiet, neighbourly street. Enthusiastic staff who cooked a good breakfast. Common areas downstairs perhaps a little cramped. Room was cosy and well heated. Good security. Two metro stations between 5 and 10 minutes walk away.

I stayed in a private twin bed room. The room was big, warm, and decorated with the owner's taste. They hand-made the shelf of the beds. The location was great, with supermarkets and many restaurants near by, Staff were all helpful and friendly. I also went on their tour to Rila Monastery and had a lot of fun.

I have been in Canape two years ago and now I went again. Its still my favourite place to be in Sofia. I really like the vibe and homely kindness! It was good to be back again.