Canavial I & II Studios Reviews

Estrada do Porto de M�s-Urb. do Canavial-Rua do, Lagos, Portugal

Great place to stay, esprcially with a car

We absolutely loved this hotel, and plan to go back again soon for a longer visit! The receptionist was SO helpful! And it was located literally around the block from two gorgeous beaches! And the shower was the best I've had since moving to Europe, I would recommend this place based solely on that if I needed to...but I don't because the whole place was great. One side note, the reception area doesn't open until 9am...so we woke them up to pay so we could leave early :(

Very nice place! The staff is very friendly and engaged. We had a great time. Nice rooms, very clean, nice garden with a pool and only a few minutes to walk to the beach. It was almost perfect!

• 20th Apr 2015

Canavial Studios was amazing! We were welcomed and given a lot of information, even with it being Easter Sunday and was in the middle of family dinner! Service was great, room cleaned everyday and we never felt unsafe at all! With access to the pool it was a great place to relax before heading down into the main town for a night out. Location might not be directly in the main part of town, but was worth the 5 euro taxi ride back at the end of the night for the atmosphere!! Amazing Place!!