6.5
Good 161 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 161 Total Reviews
Candela & Chocolate Located at Calle 12 3 01, , Santa Marta.
Colombia
Santa Marta Magdalena Calle 12 3 01
65% 161
11.2458433 -74.2120436
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.1

A very quiet hostel but good value for money. The room was pretty hot, even with the fans. The staff were really nice and stored luggage for me, and made the breakfast. I didn't feel that safe walking around this area at night as its pretty quiet, but when I went to the corner shop the man from the hostel watched to make sure I was alright- which was really kind. I had my laundry done and it came back dirty but I was leaving soon so I didn't discuss this with them.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016
6.0

hostel is always locked, you have to ask staff to open doors. You get a security box for your valuables even if you have a bed with fan it is unbearable hot. mattresses ware wrapped in plastic, which radiates the heat place is full with mosquitos and I also saw a giant cockroach it did not make a clean impression staff doesn't speak english I left after one night, would recommend anyone to spend a bit more money and stay somewhere else, not even in Santa Marta. the town is not nice

1st Jul 2016
7.4

It's fine for a few days. Its super hot inside.