Candela & Chocolate Reviews

Calle 12 3 01, Santa Marta, Colombia

Very pleasant and peaceful. There was a bit of a hoo-ha when I left, as the receptionist thought I owed for wáter, though I owed nothing. Individual pieces of soap were provided to guests. This was nice, but I think unnecessary for hostelers. Lovely cat.

NOT RECCOMENDED! Friendly ladies staff, they guy is a doush. Arrived 6.45am, they guy let us stay outside behind the fence. Two guy's outside were looking for trouble, ended up in pooshing arround. After claiming to wait behind the fence, he let us wait untill 7.30am before we could go inside the hostel. We brought our own breakfest, but were NOT ALLOWED to grab a spoon and a boll before 2pm (Check-in) DON'T GO HERE!

cordial saludo, lastimosamente al igual que todos los establecimientos tenemos un horario de check in y check out que esta especificado en la descripción, al igual que un horario de recepción esto por respeto a nuestros clientes que se encuentran descansando y de acuerdo a lo que nuestra capacidad nos permite. vale la pena aclarar que usted llego a las 6am sin previo aviso esto significa querer por el valor de una noche de alojamiento mas de 24 horas de estadia sin cargo extra.