Candles in the Wind Reviews

Lot 145 Bon Accord Integrated Estate, Bon Accord, Crown Point, Trinidad And Tobago

Amazing! The best is the staff, so helpful with getting around and recommendations.

Andrew was amazing! He was extremely helpful and accommodating. However, my friend and I stayed in the attic dorm and, unfortunately, it was not as charming as Andrew. The attic was unairconditioned and was not closed off to the outdoors, which meant we heard all the noise from the clubs next door and all the Mosquitos found their way to us. The fans helped but not enough. I think the private rooms would have been nicer, but the attic was not for us.

Andrew was an amazing host! Incredibly accomidating and gave great recommendations. He was happy to find a room for us for two additional nights. The location was perfect for night life and the beach. This is a great spot to stay if you are planning on visiting Tobago. Thank you Andrew!!

• 11th Jan 2015

Lovely hostel, very relaxed, close to everything and I appreciated being shown around when I first arrived.

View all Crown Point Bed and Breakfasts