Candles in the Wind Reviews

Lot 145 Bon Accord Integrated Estate, Bon Accord, Crown Point, Trinidad And Tobago

Awesome experience at candles, Andrew was a friendly and helpful host. I look forward to returning soon. :-)

• 10th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Never anyone on reception. People from over the road came in trying to do there best to help but struggled. They had no idea if we owed them money or not! We stayed in the attic in a 12 bed dorm. No aircon and fan was mucky. Air really stuffy which made it difficult to sleep. Good walking distance to beaches.

• 18th Mar 2014

This is simply a lovely place. The 12-bed-dorm was very clean just like the whole house, Andrew, the owner is very friendly and helpful. Storebay, pigeon point, bar and restaurants are all in walking distance. I would stay there again, any time!

• 12th Mar 2014

The owner Andrew Leekit was one of the friendliest hosts I ever had and I've been to 137 countries to this day. He assisted me with an airport pick-up and drop as well as with other rides for a small charge. He also showed me other parts of Tobago such as the ultra-modern hospital (I'm a doctor), the Scarborough Fort as well as the Buccoo "Sunday School" panyard. He also provided me with good advice on issues and tried to find me a reliable driver on my Trinidad day trip.

Fantastic budget accommodation with an excellent location--great value!

View all Crown Point Bed and Breakfasts