Canh Dieu Hotel Reviews

74 - Nguyen Van, Cu-Van Xuan, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

The staff very nice and helpful, even going beyond one would normally expect. The food was good and cheap, they have a nice variety of tours for you to choose. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. They even let me use it until late while I was waiting for my night bus. Great Hotel

The family are brilliant they go out of there way to help you and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Stay here

Excellent hotel with very good facilities great wifi signal! Staff very helpful and gave me a free lift back to the train station. Recommend

The staff are awesome!!!!!!!!!

The room was not clean there were Insects everywhere the staff were unhelpful and gave us incorrect information with regards to picking up washing which meant we couldn't leave at the correct time. Also depending on which website you booked through determined of you were helped to your room or not. Would not recommend.

Very good service, the staff is very helpfull and friendly.

• 12th May 2014

The thing that made my stay in this hotel was the friendliness of the staff. I got bitten by a dog so had to go to hospital to get my rabies jab. The hotel owner took me to hospital immediately on his bike, waited with me and explained to the doctors what had happened and even refused when I offered to cover the cost of parking the motorbike. The hotel itself is nice, it's a good base to explore the surrounding area.

We really enjoyed our stay at Canh Dieu hotel. The staff were very helpful and always available to answer our queries. The room was nice; clean and comfortable, and with a good view. It was well located for the train station, market and some nearby restaurants. We were given free water, a fruit shake and a lift to the station when we left-much appreciated. We organised a day trip to Cuc Phuong, and were driven by the owner of the hotel. And the cost of the room was very reasonable. Many thanks!

The staff was great, really kind and helpful, which always makes your stay so much better. Thank you again!! :) And 'til next time!

Recommended. Buses to Hanoi and south stop directly in front of the hotel. Staff were friendly, helpful, and prices were all clearly listed. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and our room had a heater (which was great, since it was drizzly and cool when we were there). Not much going on around the hotel, but there are some little pho places around the corner. They organize cars and motorbikes for sightseeing. Noise from passing trains might disturb some guests. Food was good and inexpensive.

Great friendly family run hotel. The tours are expensive, but worth it. You get a private chauffeur (I believe it was the dad of the family) and he is really friendly and helpful. The food in the hotel was ok, and reasonably priced. Hiring a scooter was cheap and easy. The room was quite comfortable and clean, they even let us check out about 7pm with no extra charge. Definitely would stay here again.

The most friendly, helpful and genuine staff we have come across in 4 months of travelling. Nothing was too much trouble, they went out and bought our train tickets from a ridiculous busy station for no commission, bought a Sim card for us, helped put credit on it, and generally helped with all our queries. Good breakfast (a choice of one drink and one food item from the menu).. Big spacious rooms with aircon, tv and fridge.It can be a little noisy due to the train station but is ok at night.

Clean and comfortable hotel to stay in when passing through. Staff were helpful and helped us get to the train station. Breakfast was good, so much bread!