Canh Dieu Hotel Reviews

74 - Nguyen Van, Cu-Van Xuan, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

Don't go there! I spent 2 night But I have never on my 6 months travel experienced anything like this! Rude staff, poor English communication skills and I also booked a tour to the Monkey and turtle rehabilitation centers. Waste of money and they charge you so much. It was suppose to be a daytrip, but it ended 4 hours before the book said so. Any other options? Go for it.

The staff are very polite and always helpfull. My friend got bitten by a dog near the hostel. One if the staff quickly drove to a pharmacy to get us all necessary medical staff. Anyway they were always helpful with all things we wanted to know. The rooms are nice and mostly clean so we really enjoyed to stay at the hostel. Nice price.