Canh Dieu Hotel Reviews

74 - Nguyen Van, Cu-Van Xuan, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

Very helpful staff, but the hotel location is very hard to find something to eat.

Amazing hotel, with all the facilities you could want. Very affordable day trips to far away places such as Van Long and Cuc Phuong National Park. The staff made this place great. One guy in particular, I wish I could remember his name, helped me with everything I could have needed, including taking me to the bus station to catch my night bus to Huế. You guys are doing it right. Would love to return

super friendly staff. i arranged a great all day tour via moto (including tam coc) through the hotel. I was able to cheaply rent a scooter from them too. no complaints here

Very friendly staff.

Room smelt like damp, tiny bathroom, not so great location. Could've paid less and stayed somewhere nicer to be honest.

Had such a lovely stay here, staff were very friendly and helpful, full of good local information. We were allowed to check in very early which was very kind, the rooms are clean and equipped with a heater which we found very useful! The restaurant has plenty of good food for reasonable prices.

Good place to stay to see Tam Coc and Trang An. Very helpful guy at the frontdesk will provide all info you need.

Very nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. We arrived at 7am and we could already go in our room. they didn't charge us extra for it. The only thing is that not all the rooms have a window. The one with a window are better.