Canh Dieu Hotel Reviews

74 - Nguyen Van, Cu-Van Xuan, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

The location is ok, you can rent a scooter for 6 dollars a day and go everywhere you want. The staff is really really nice! They will help you and make you a simple but good breakfast. I took a simple room with a simple bed, it was basic but it was ok. I had a double bed for the same price!

• 6th Feb 2016

Don't go there! I spent 2 night But I have never on my 6 months travel experienced anything like this! Rude staff, poor English communication skills and I also booked a tour to the Monkey and turtle rehabilitation centers. Waste of money and they charge you so much. It was suppose to be a daytrip, but it ended 4 hours before the book said so. Any other options? Go for it.

The staff are very polite and always helpfull. My friend got bitten by a dog near the hostel. One if the staff quickly drove to a pharmacy to get us all necessary medical staff. Anyway they were always helpful with all things we wanted to know. The rooms are nice and mostly clean so we really enjoyed to stay at the hostel. Nice price.