Canh Dieu Hotel Reviews

74 - Nguyen Van, Cu-Van Xuan, Ninh Binh, Vietnam

The location is ok, you can rent a scooter for 6 dollars a day and go everywhere you want. The staff is really really nice! They will help you and make you a simple but good breakfast. I took a simple room with a simple bed, it was basic but it was ok. I had a double bed for the same price!

• 6th Feb 2016

Don't go there! I spent 2 night But I have never on my 6 months travel experienced anything like this! Rude staff, poor English communication skills and I also booked a tour to the Monkey and turtle rehabilitation centers. Waste of money and they charge you so much. It was suppose to be a daytrip, but it ended 4 hours before the book said so. Any other options? Go for it.

The staff are very polite and always helpfull. My friend got bitten by a dog near the hostel. One if the staff quickly drove to a pharmacy to get us all necessary medical staff. Anyway they were always helpful with all things we wanted to know. The rooms are nice and mostly clean so we really enjoyed to stay at the hostel. Nice price.

The staff at this hostel were lovely and the location was great ! However we had an issue with ants in our room and we did spot a cockroach on the landing. Good value for money but don't expect luxury.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

The staff were friendly and the room was okay but the location wasn't the best.

Kind of far away from everything (you need a motorbike). Hotel breakfast was good, but it was an odd hotel. The staff were pleasant enough but they were incredibly loud all night long. The hotel is a huge one but we were the only guests there so it was kind of creepy

Very helpful staff, but the hotel location is very hard to find something to eat.

Amazing hotel, with all the facilities you could want. Very affordable day trips to far away places such as Van Long and Cuc Phuong National Park. The staff made this place great. One guy in particular, I wish I could remember his name, helped me with everything I could have needed, including taking me to the bus station to catch my night bus to Huế. You guys are doing it right. Would love to return

super friendly staff. i arranged a great all day tour via moto (including tam coc) through the hotel. I was able to cheaply rent a scooter from them too. no complaints here

Very friendly staff.

Room smelt like damp, tiny bathroom, not so great location. Could've paid less and stayed somewhere nicer to be honest.

Had such a lovely stay here, staff were very friendly and helpful, full of good local information. We were allowed to check in very early which was very kind, the rooms are clean and equipped with a heater which we found very useful! The restaurant has plenty of good food for reasonable prices.

Good place to stay to see Tam Coc and Trang An. Very helpful guy at the frontdesk will provide all info you need.

Very nice place to stay! The staff is very friendly and helpfull. We arrived at 7am and we could already go in our room. they didn't charge us extra for it. The only thing is that not all the rooms have a window. The one with a window are better.

The family on the hostel is really eager to have guests, not only clients. We were received with smile, water, juice, room with good bed, tv and fridge, bathroom is ok. Food has good price and tasty. They helped with info for us to go to Cuc Phuong, held our luggage safely and offered us a couple of hours upon return in a free bedroom to have bath before heading on to Hue, ticket they bought for us. The common area is simple and Wi-Fi on 2nd floor was out, but you could use 1st or 3rd. Congrats!

My friend and I had a very comfortable stay here and for such a bargain! The hotel staff were so accommodating and let us have the room up until 7pm before our night bus to Hue. They booked all our tickets and arranged all our trips. Would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, clean rooms, decent breakfast and we even got a knock at the door at 10:30pm on a our first night and got given 2 complimentary mango smoothies! Perfect place for our 2 night stay in Ninh Binh.

• 17th Sep 2014

Nice Hotel. Friendly staff. Location average because you had to walk some minutes to the "city center" - there is no bridge over the rail tracks. Nice room, clean. Bathroom ok. Breakfast was included and good.

Really nice hostel.

Unclean, a lot of ants and other bugs on the bed/floor. The room was small and the first didn't have a window (respectively only to the corridor). It was possible to change the room, but also in the next room, the air was moldy and I got breath problems. The hotel is right behind the train station. At nights we heard the signalhorn and barking dogs. The staff didn't seem to be friendly/interest. They offered us a discount for not writing a review. We didn't accept as we like to say the truth.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6