Canterbury House Christchurch
Our hostel is home-style accommodation, and our large car park is situated at the end of a 100m drive way from the street so it is quiet and secure with good lighting. We have a T.V lounge for T.V watchers and a quiet reading lounge. Stay a day or two and relax in our beautiful garden. We have a family cat (Ragdoll) Melody, she is very friendly and will welcome you!
* Our last check in time is 10pm : If arriving after 10pm please contact us for instructions on how to enter the hostel and find your room
* Children : We are sorry but this hostel is not suitable for young children
* Payment must be in cash only
* WiFi available : free 20MB voucher, then MB for 10c
* Winter Special rates May to August
We offer all guests free tea, coffee, Milo, hot chocolate, a free guest phone, a hair dryer, free washing machine, two clothes lines for drying, (small charge for dryer), a free pick up from city center when possible, free pick up at door to train station for Tranz Alpine to Arthur's pass/Greymouth, or Tranz scenic to Kaikoura/Blenheim/Picton, and a free pick up/drop off at door for traveling with Atomic Travel in South Island. Airport shuttles also pick up at the door. We are next to Contiki Tours Christchurch departure point; just a 1 minute walk from hostel door to bus.
There is an Intercity bus stop (Bealey Ave), just 8 minutes walk from our gate.